• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 9 (as of this post)

Remaining
Black Knight
Bowser Jr.
Captain Falcon
Captain Olimar
Claus
Ganondorf
Geno
Isaac
Krystal
Lucario
Mega Man
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ridley

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I would, but he was my round 1 vote.

Hm, with Micaiah already advanced, I think I'll save my vote this round and see what I can do when we're down to the last 6 or so.

Zevox
Should save that vote to protect Micaiah in the case she is stuck in the last few ;)

Zevox

Smash Lord
Should save that vote to protect Micaiah in the case she is stuck in the last few ;)
*shrugs* If I was that interested in "protecting" a character on this game, I wouldn't have voted for Marth back in round 4. I'm just playing along for the fun of it. When I have someone obvious to vote for, I will. When I don't, I'll wait and see which is the remaining evils I most want gone, then advance someone else.

Zevox

Limit

Smash Apprentice

Remaining
Bowser Jr.
Captain Falcon
Claus
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ridley

Zevox

Smash Lord

Remaining
Bowser Jr.
Captain Falcon
Claus
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ridley
Darn, everybody I want off got voted on already? Ah well, everybody I like a lot did too, so I guess I can't complain.

I'll advance Mewtwo, just for the hell of it. Edit: Okay, someone beat me to that, so lets go Captain Falcon instead.

Zevox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom