• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Eeh... Micaiah is near the end again. My inner FE fanboy is not happy.
Likewise. Its even more mortifying to see a secondary FE character like the Black Knight got voted on ahead of her. And my inner child is getting annoyed at Mega Man's continued presence on the list too.

Edit: Or I'm just slow...

Zevox

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Ok round 8 has ended...rather quickly I might add.

Round 9 will begin later on tonight, wouldn't everyone like to take a break? I need to keep the start of the rounds more random, heheheh...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
YES!! Goodbye Jiggly you stupid pink ....stupid! Haha and I get to conserve my vote. perrrfect.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
This game gets so intense when it gets to the last four or so, so many posts lol.

And I was hoping to kill Ashley this round but GAH, someone voted for her! a page or two back.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Please chain Jigglypuff to the wall and continue on. Be careful near Pichu's corpse.

It is now DAY NINE

Sorry, the inner mod in me was calling.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Ok, yes, that was a vote for Ashley. After looking back I didn't see another vote by him in that round, I thought he had already voted.

And you can't vote in a round until it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom