• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Claus and Lucario..?

Who the hell do you want for Brawl..? Mickey Mouse and Master Chief..?
I wouldn't mind Master Chief simply for the novelty of totally destroying him with random Nintendo characters, but that is about it.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Lemonking i love you now you saved my main
Remaining
Ashley
Captain Falcon
Claus
Falco
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Luigi
Marth
Mega Man
Micaiah
Mr. Game & Watch
Wolf O'Donnell

ima doing my job

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
This is getting really intense, I can't wait for the last few rounds.
This game is quite awesome. Good job Limit for starting it. This could definitely keep people busy for a very long time, especially with more rounds!

I wouldn't mind getting the list off another thread and using all 50 characters from that. Would be insane.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
This game is quite awesome. Good job Limit for starting it. This could definitely keep people busy for a very long time, especially with more rounds!

I wouldn't mind getting the list off another thread and using all 50 characters from that. Would be insane.
This thread definitely rules.

I wish I thought of it...

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Yay 101 Posts For Me!

Remaining
Ashley
Claus
Falco
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Luigi
Marth
Mega Man
Micaiah
Wolf O'Donnell

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
That is ridiculous, Limit should up the post limit to like 100 that way no one can cheat.
I'd suggest that, but some of the people playing right now constantly do not even have 100 posts. That's not really fair to kick them mid game.

Unless he went buy people who have voted so far, and anyone new needs 100+, but it's still less fair.

I think we just need to watch for people with 10ish posts voting for the same people over and over.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 8 (as of this post)

Remaining
Ashley
Claus
Falco
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Luigi
Marth
Mega Man
Micaiah
Wolf O'Donnell

Zevox

Smash Lord
So, how about someone pull Marth out of the fire, eh? I know you Marth supporters are out there, considering the list in my Marth thread is in the mid-forties of supporters.

Edit: Ah, there we go, just missed it. Thanks ThoraxeRMG :) .

Zevox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom