• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
We've got 2 hours to go until the Dojo update, let's see if we can finish up this round by then. This is the last round for tonight by the way.

If you are new to the game, don't hesitate to read the rules and vote.

Current Standings: Round 10 (as of this post)

Remaining
Falco
Ganondorf
Krystal
Lucario
Marth
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch

Zevox

Smash Lord
*frowns* What happened to the Marth and Krystal supporters? Are there really that few of us interested in this thread?

Zevox

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Now is the time to make your moves.

Current Standings: Round 10

Remaining
Ganondorf
Krystal
Lucario
Marth
Mr. Game & Watch

aleps

Smash Apprentice
People vote now to save Ganondorf!! Now that Marth is safe for this round, I can go sleep with no problem.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
*frowns* What happened to the Marth and Krystal supporters? Are there really that few of us interested in this thread?

Zevox
When I got here, of the ones remaining, Marth and Mewtwo were the ones I wanted most. But I want to save my Marth vote for a later round.

That shocked me too seeing him still this late. Glad someone voted for him!

Limit

Smash Apprentice
When I got here, of the ones remaining, Marth and Mewtwo were the ones I wanted most. But I want to save my Marth vote for a later round.

That shocked me too seeing him still this late. Glad someone voted for him!
Heh, that's the funny thing about this game. If you save your vote for a later round and that character ends up getting eliminated, how guilty would you feel?

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
c'mon some on save Krystal... she can't die now..

Predicting Mucario, or Ganondwarf will go out...... butt not KRYSTAL

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
That was... well. I didn't know how it would go. I didn't want to have to vote off Ganondorf so I did not vote XD

And good. I don't want Capitan Falcon to kill me in my sleep for not voting for him...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Oh and by the way I love Falco. I only said I didn't so people would vote for him. Reverse psychology ftw!

Oh and too bad about ganondwarf...lawlz

aleps

Smash Apprentice
nooo.... that means Ganondorf is out.... now we only have Midna to represent Zelda franchise. I was saving my vote for him.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Heh, that's the funny thing about this game. If you save your vote for a later round and that character ends up getting eliminated, how guilty would you feel?
I thought about that, but when I was voting there was 7 people left. I figured one other person would vote Marth. If it had been 5 or less, I would have picked him.

But I totally get what your saying.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Oh and by the way I love Falco. I only said I didn't so people would vote for him. Reverse psychology ftw!

Oh and too bad about ganondwarf...lawlz
Lol you dont know how close i was to voting for Falco because of that
In the quick replybox i typed "I Vote Falco just to spite Aryman" but i thought i'd hang around in case marth needed me so i didnt click send

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
nooo.... that means Ganondorf is out.... now we only have Midna to represent Zelda franchise. I was saving my vote for him.
Yeah but come on. Gannondorf if going to be in Brawl.

If he isn't in the game, no one else on this list will be, I 100% guarantee that.

So it's okay. As much as I like him, my friend kicks the snot out of me with Gannondorf. He brings up bad memories.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Who missed Ganondorf? lol

Stupid Ashley and Isaac fans...
Now now, don't lump Isaac in with Ashley. As the major character of a new and comparably fairly popular franchise, he has a realistic shot at the game. Ashley is just wishful thinking by Wario Ware fans who read too much into her music. A more accurate comparison would be Skull Kid or the Black Knight.

And Ashley is... wait a sec, RE4 Ashley? I sure as heck hope not.

Give me a pic or name the game. If you say RE4 I'm going to cry that she made it farther than Gannon or Bowser Jr
No, Wario Ware Ashley. The little goth girl whose theme song was a music update a month or so back. Still a sad situation though.

Zevox

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
No, Wario Ware Ashley. The little goth girl whose theme song was a music update a month or so back. Still a sad situation though.

Zevox
I can't believe I'm saying this, but that is worse. You people are terrible. If she is in the game, then she is another character to beat the living tarheel out of.

But if we are going to have any character for that, it has to be Tingle, so is hated by more people than Ashley.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Now now, don't lump Isaac in with Ashley. As the major character of a new and comparably fairly popular franchise, he has a realistic shot at the game. Ashley is just wishful thinking by Wario Ware fans who read too much into her music. A more accurate comparison would be Skull Kid or the Black Knight.

Zevox
As for justifying her inclusion into the game, her support on these boards was deemed substantial enough to have a significant impact on this game. Well, guess what...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom