• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
ROFL ROFL btw, i must note.. Fierce went from 209.. to 300.. and platypus didnt catch it, putting his number as 302...
Just, fyi, the real number is at 213 for the next person -_-

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Can we ever just drop the tails thing? HE HAD ONE POST to my knowledge. If in that one post he had said he was mafia and Arken had argued with him then fine so be it, we could lynch him but that one post didn't say much past him voting himself which DID appear as a joke vote.

FOS: Dark Ermac

For being rediculously determined to kill Arkengate.
It was proven that ermac was town, there's no need.

FOS: Blazer, for bringing up somebody that has been proven town time and time again.

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
I, nor anyone else I believe, solely used tails as proof that Arkengate was mafia (I did earlier before the mass modkill, but it turned out tails was mafia).

Until someone counter-claims I'll be looking through the thread for other leads. ¬¬

Blazer

Smash Ace
It was proven that ermac was town, there's no need.

FOS: Blazer, for bringing up somebody that has been proven town time and time again.
Was this the game where he had the secret vote power? <_< I haven't read through in so long I'm getting games confused.

But anyway the fact that he's so persistent is annoying.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Well, 2 observations:
1) Blazer is going after a 'claimed' townie, and acts weird when confronted...
2) It is a bit weird indeed, that since hes been 'confirmed townie', he seems to think he is invulnerable to any attacks from people.. a LITTLE suspicious not gonna lie. Couldnt a mafia have a double vote role, or is that completely outta the question? He culda just changed char names. Just an idea.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I have a mafia set with the double vote role in a game I'm hosting. It is possible.

But honestly if this was the game he had the role then I'm sure he's townie.

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
I have to admit that though Arkengate is the most suspicious player in my mind at this point, there aren't THAT many scum-tells in most of his posts. The game has slowed down somewhat. ;-;

I don't believe you answered my question from this post. I'll restate it.

How did Post #94 make you think that Dark_Ermac "was either trying to get us to think hes so dumb he cant be mafia, or to get us all to look at him while the mafia runs around with no one looking at them"? It doesn't suggest either of those statements (ESPECIALLY with the fact that Pythag voted before him, and Dibs after).

Something else I noticed from this earlier quote.

As i said, i jumped in WHEREVER the default new page was for me for that day, since i didnt have time to read back cuz i was at college and had stuff to do, so i didnt have time to read the pages before the one i started on, so, to me, ermac was the first vote i saw.
Apparently THIS is your reasoning for casting suspicion on Dark_Ermac rather than Pythag? But I thought you said it was because Ermac was so dumb he "was either trying to get us to think hes so dumb he cant be mafia, or to get us all to look at him while the mafia runs around with no one looking at them"? To me the quote above is a flat-out lie. It seems like you made it up because you couldn't think of anything else to say, and then later in the game after Dark_Ermac's erratic and very stupid play became more pronounced, you made up the excuse in bold. To me you are jumping between excuses until you can find something suitable. I'd like an explanation for this behavior (as well as the unanswered question above).

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
No, no. i think we have a miscommunication?
My suspicions were in the past, before it was identified he was townie.. I was stating that i once had suspicions of him, but not any more.. >.<
But, anyway, i didnt vote for him until i was extremely suspicious from all his posts, which seemed just dumb to me..
Plus, if i remember right, everyone else was voting him?
KevinM.. being an example of one, said that he would vote for the edit + he purely doesnt like ermac -_-

I voted him cuz i thought he was mafia before his role claim thingy

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Blazer, Darc Ermac is only playing in CSI Mafia and not in Trigun Mafia. I find it very odd that you would "forget" which was which. I also find it weird how you tried to turn our discussion toward targeting a pretty much confirmed townie. >_<

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Well, common, is it possible he be mafia with 2 votes? just curious. still learning the game -_-

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
No, no. i think we have a miscommunication?
My suspicions were in the past, before it was identified he was townie.. I was stating that i once had suspicions of him, but not any more.. >.<
But, anyway, i didnt vote for him until i was extremely suspicious from all his posts, which seemed just dumb to me..
Plus, if i remember right, everyone else was voting him?
KevinM.. being an example of one, said that he would vote for the edit + he purely doesnt like ermac -_-

I voted him cuz i thought he was mafia before his role claim thingy
I obviously know that you're not suspicious of him now, but, anyways...I'm not referring to when you voted for him, but in Post #98 when you voiced your suspicions. Ermac only made one post after receiving his role at that point (if I'm missing any please point them out), which means that was the only post capable of revealing his motive for voting tails.

Right. Now, please correct me if I'm wrong;

1. At the beginning of the game you were more suspicious of Dark_Ermac than Pythag because you didn't see Pythag's vote

2. Then later on, you ditched that excuse (the one in post #191) and now the reason you thought Ermac was more likely mafia was because he was dumber than Pythag (from one post)?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Well, common, is it possible he be mafia with 2 votes? just curious. still learning the game -_-
What the heck are you talking about? Ligolski made a mistake and posted Ermac's role before he was lynched, realized his mistake, and took it back. However, Lonejedi saw it in time and announced it. That's pretty much a confirmed townie.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Blazer, Darc Ermac is only playing in CSI Mafia and not in Trigun Mafia. I find it very odd that you would "forget" which was which. I also find it weird how you tried to turn our discussion toward targeting a pretty much confirmed townie. >_<
Thinking the same thing.. plus its not like Blazer is ridiculously active in Trigun either.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Common, im not saying he is, its just a hypothetical question if its possible..

Sanj- im quick to voice suspicions on what i see, i feel if u harrass someone, something might crack and give u more evidence. So usually, i get suspicious fast, but vote slow, unless im trying to apply tons of pressure, which i couldnt do because it was still the very beginning.
At that first suspicion, i was suspicious because of me only seeing his (hit default, yes, your right) and then later, when questioned, at that time (post 19?) i had firm beliefs behind my suspicion.
As the game goes on, supsicions either get better, or go away... for him, they got stronger until his slip up

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
213. "Because of the lack of time, we had to cut some characters. Let's see, there's Luigi, Ridley, Krystal, Captain Falcon..."

314. "Sonic will not officially be in the game. The only way to get him will be from downloading extra content off of Wii Shop. You can get him, as well as Megaman and Snake, for just a measly 100,000,000 Wii Points."

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
Common, im not saying he is, its just a hypothetical question if its possible..

Sanj- im quick to voice suspicions on what i see, i feel if u harrass someone, something might crack and give u more evidence. So usually, i get suspicious fast, but vote slow, unless im trying to apply tons of pressure, which i couldnt do because it was still the very beginning.
At that first suspicion, i was suspicious because of me only seeing his (hit default, yes, your right) and then later, when questioned, at that time (post 19?) i had firm beliefs behind my suspicion.
As the game goes on, supsicions either get better, or go away... for him, they got stronger until his slip up
OK, What about Dibs, then? His vote was on the same page.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Darkermac, even now, you dont provide anything to this game. All you are is empty baggage on our side.

No one in their right mind would attack you, dark, at this point that is. So why not go out there and try to find evidence instead of acting like a ****** and not providing any help to this game?

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Actually, sun, i just read 98 over and over.. i dont voice any supicions.. just that im not suspicious of tails.. -_-
And, given, if i remember right, i didnt have much time then, so i probably read just the top one and moved on.. Sadly. as lame/suspicious as that sounds.. but i really dont have an answer for it, honestly.
I just remember i thought he was being really dumb, so i was suspicious, and as time went on, i got more suspicious of him..

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
Actually, sun, i just read 98 over and over.. i dont voice any supicions.. just that im not suspicious of tails.. -_-
ligolski is harsh dictator.
I wont vote tails.
Hes sonics partner... kinda a ***, but still helped me defeat dr evil when i was young!
Usually, no votes happen on day 1... Well, i guess theres atleast something goin on this time -_-

BUT if you think about it, i am not convinced tails is mafia. Im actually thinking ermac is. How often does lynch on day 1 happen? Not often. And i dont think what tails said warrants a lynch, regardless of past games.

GIVEN this is a mind game, as you said ermac, are you trying to use him as a scapegoat so we dont look in your direction? But, you would be the main aggressor on a DAY ONE LYNCH!
And, OMG, IT...IS....SAN..!!!...NOT SUN!.....~~!!!JHghsjhfadfgTFTHJFthfmjTF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Blazer

Smash Ace
How long has this game been going on? On another site I go to, I went through an entire game (very small) and I'm hosting another. I've not even been thinking about the mafia games here aside from implementing roles and such. The posts I've made have been me trying to keep active. <_<

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
i stand corrected -_-
but i didnt do FOS: lol, which is my actually officially being suspicious, other than that, its me trying to attack someone to get them out to talk... -_-
idk, blazer seems a lil suspicious atm, sadly.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
yes. That's clearly a great way to defend yourself. By pointing out how everyone is suspicious because they're all so incredibly frustrated with you.
Vote: Arkengate
For double talk, question dodging....irritation...etc.
and arken, I'm not going to dignify anything you say directed to me that even resembles: "WTF I answered all questions posed to me." I think everyone would be with me on that.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
316. Wii Error Code 403: Forbidden. You cannot play this game.

317. Ridley announced to be a playable character. Yeah that's right. I said it.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I could end it right now, but I still don't know. If Im right, after going through all the deaths. I believe the town has their doctor, and their cop left. I think it's worth a risk to take out arkengate right now, if he's mafia we win, but if he's not, whoever is cop, investigate blazer or Jiano.

Sorry Arkengate

Vote: Arkengate

Oh and don't even call this bandwagon, I was the first one to vote to show suspicion of him on this day, I gave him a chance to defend, he hasn't done a good job.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Eh, your looking at the wrong person, but your votes have been pre-determined cuz the only person who put up any kind of evidence is san...

PS: my suspicions only are on pythag and blazer..

I never question dodged, if i forgot a question, i didnt mean to?
im not double talking, my reason for being suspicious of ermac was beacuse he was being just plan stupid, and that has never changed..

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
btw, its also hard to defend when most evidence against you isnt even put up, and only one person put up anything at all

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Ack, one more thing.. no one cares to lick into my role claim, eh? u ask for it, and i put it out there. My name, and my role. i was told i cant directly copy paste >.<

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
And, eh, cuz i want this game to go faster, and your all clearly set on a vote for no reason, ill just speed up the game, and put you guys back in the dark, since you all wanted to look at only me for the past.. month when i was gone, and i barely remember what was happening in the beginning of the game.. ill try more next game ^_^

And yes. i feel blazer, or pythag, is mafia. i wont put up reasons why, cuz you guys shoulda been looking at more place than one at a time.. ^_^

vote: arkengate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom