• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Nah, I'm here to stop you.

But I don't really feel like it.

Horses are too smelly. I've only ridden a horse once. It was okay, but not fun enough for me to do outrageously impossible things to bring a horse into my possession. So unless you want to just give me the horse, you can keep it.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Darkermac, even now, you dont provide anything to this game. All you are is empty baggage on our side.

No one in their right mind would attack you, dark, at this point that is. So why not go out there and try to find evidence instead of acting like a ****** and not providing any help to this game?
There you go at it again!
What's next? You're going to start acting all "stoned" again, right?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the "Arkengate Cycle"!

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
222 (because I accidentally skipped practically 100 XP). Official Tournament People: "Attention, everyone! Because of all the stages that have even a slight randomness factor, the only stage tournament-legal shall be Battlefield."

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
i dont even need to explain my opinion on you, dark ermac, you have yet to provide anything to this game, and i stand by what ive said about you all game.
Watch you kill a townie, yet, do nothing to find the mafia.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
My horse!

*steal's Marth's super-ultra-cheapass-disjointed-hitbox-of-high-priority and uses it on spikehappy*

Jammer

Smash Lord
P.P.S.: No you don't, because I stole it from you when you were sleeping.

P.P.P.S.: That's my horse.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Vote Count!

Arkengate (7): Jiano, KevinM, Sanjuinuthus, Dark_Ermac, lonejedi, Arkengate

Strangely enough Arkengate submits himself to the group where they brutally beat him to death.
He was Sara Sidle, pro-town...

Sara Sidle-town-Arkengate-confirmed

Another of the main CSIs, you love Gil Grissom, your boss, very passionately. You were also raised in a very abusive family and take offence when a woman is the victim.
*If Gil Grissom dies you cannot vote for the next two mafia days. Each night evidence is left behind; it is up to you and select other “townies” to use this to get some info on who did the crime. This represents itself when gun shot residue is left behind during the night, you may choose one person to look for gun shot residue on (this will be done during a special event time during the day). If they are a match then it will be announced that the person was matched to whatever crime they committed. You are town and win when all the mafia and independents are dead.
And with that, Night 3 begins. No posting until Day.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Good job killing townie =)
Told you i wasnt lieing, just was off a bit cuz i dont remember a **** thing from the beginning, and u guys voted on almost nothing.

Good luck, town, may you start looking elsewhere for once :-P

*Krystal*

Smash Rookie
^ Lol, that sentence has made my day. Totally going to use that in the future.

*gets free from the evil TellyTubby totem pole and find the key to Smashville*

Da da da da da da da da da daaaaaaaa, da da da da!
(Star Fox Adventures style XD)

*Opens Smashville once more and find the horse*

Da da da da - ah what the hell.

I got the horseh, and there's nothing you can do about it! :p

spikehappy07

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo, CA. Its a small city whom many people ove
Since my cohort is currently offline, I'll take you on!

*Uses instant transmition to appear in front of Mystickenji and kamehamehas his face to the ends of the universe. Takes horse and instant transmitions to Kami's place where I blow up the door and therefore halts everyone's chances of getting the horse*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom