• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Oh god, there have been a lot of posts. I'm gettin' lazy here. :p

Also, if I was a player in this game, I would have 1,000,000,000 light points after my actions in Thousand Post.

Dibs

Smash Lord
If you could read my mind, you would fear for your puppies.. for I shall kick them in the faces.

Skywalker

Space Jump
I was wondering why my hole hurted this morning...... I shall get you back.
Dark side points gained. (-3)
No dibs, that was me. I'm guessing didn't see your mom this morning. She is in the emergency room. I tortured her using the technique known as quartering... if you don't know then look it up.
Ahh yes, Duke, I can feel it now. Give in to it..... let it surge through your body.
Dark side points gained. (-1)
Oh giving me warning was a bad idea, I'll be waiting with my shotty ^_^
You evil thing.
Light side points gained. (+1)
Ok...

for the **** question...the other person is the victim, and I stand...er, sit....here laughing at them lying on the floor. It is impossible for me to be ***** due to the very definition of the word. I go ahead and shoot them with my blaster and take a vibroblade and carve up their remains into a portrait of my face. For more evilness, look to my title. :demon:

EDIT: Muahaha, I forgot to not post my sig!!! >=)
Dark side points gained. (-4)
I am a jedi. you have a weak mind. therefore I read your mind. Whether you divulged that information willingly or not, I cannot tell. ;)
Light side points gained. (+2)
If you could read my mind, you would fear for your puppies.. for I shall kick them in the faces.
^^^^Secondedxorz!

I'm gonna eat yo' babies!

Now I am off to write a demeaning song about my sister, preferably in song form.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.

Light side points gained. (+1)

Light side points gained. (+2)

Wow, I do believe I got screwed over. I'm sorry if my evil ways are suttle; that just makes me even more dangerous. I'm pretty sure The Great Chancellor did not yell out his desires to kill babies/puppies. These previous attempts at being evil by my peers are infantile.

nux23

Smash Ace
gadolpoggy: Spongebobs former name(nothing else to watch, sorry)

(true word)
gamut:

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I'd post the real definition, but in the spirit of hte game, I won't.

Gamut [Gah-mutt]
A card game played with Cards, Dice, and throwing stars.

Lichosectomy

Skywalker

Space Jump
Wow, I do believe I got screwed over. I'm sorry if my evil ways are suttle; that just makes me even more dangerous. I'm pretty sure The Great Chancellor did not yell out his desires to kill babies/puppies. These previous attempts at being evil by my peers are infantile.
Well thats true :)

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
quetevayasalavergamaricon: A yearly convention in Nepal where the Quetavas and the Yasalavergamari come down from there mountain nests to battle for resources. People often place bets, and reporters always die capturing the event. No news of this reaches the outside world.

Highackoramophobia (Hee-gack-oh-ramo, like rambo without the B, phobia)

Dibs

Smash Lord
What's the use of having dead bodies if you can't have sex with the intestines?

Duke

That is unrealistic because the person would just turn themselves in to the good guys. But I guess I would expect that from a weak person such as yourself. I can't even stand to be around living things let alone being around them long enough to surgically put blue prints just so I can kill them later to get it.

EDIT: You CAN have sex with intenstines.

The Burrito of Time

Smash Journeyman
That is unrealistic because the person would just turn themselves in to the good guys. But I guess I would expect that from a weak person such as yourself. I can't even stand to be around living things let alone being around them long enough to surgically put blue prints just so I can kill them later to get it.

EDIT: You CAN have sex with intenstines.
I'm weak? You can't even comprehend the genious of that. The person doesn't even know its in them. Choose a random person that has no connection to you or the "good guys" and the plans will never be discovered.

Duke

Yes, never be discovered, especially if they decide to go on a 42 Trillion mile road trip on the day that you decide to take over the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom