• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I have to say this. This is my first mafia game and my post were as short as the ones camo-man posts lately. But I'm now starting to get the hang of it I think and don't just post something totally random to make a daily post. I don't know if this is his first game too, but still I know what you mean. It's awkward to see somebody post things without a real message in it.

Smash Master
When you can pluck turnips from a concrete floor
When you worship Fox McCloud...I'M NOT WORTHY...*bows to Fox

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have to say this. This is my first mafia game and my post were as short as the ones camo-man posts lately. But I'm now starting to get the hang of it I think and don't just post something totally random to make a daily post. I don't know if this is his first game too, but still I know what you mean. It's awkward to see somebody post things without a real message in it.
This is not camo man's first game. I think he has played in most of them, if not lal of them here, up to this point.

Buy anyway I'd appreciate it if you'd explain your reasoning for your vote on DiamondFalcon as I prompted you to do in my last post.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
In fact, we have a move called the "Camo-Man gambit" after him. It's when a mafia player, about to get lynched, claims to be a very important role (Camo was mafia, about to die, and claimed to be doc. We saw through it, but the real doc came out anyways and mafia murdered him during the night)

He definetly knows how the play this game.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
LOL!!! Someone still remembers that. :chuckle: I got a move named after me!!!

And yea. There's not much to do.... wait for another modkill perhaps?

Unvote: Eorlingas

HAPPY NOW?

And I went in all except the SSBMafia.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Which was on Drab's part, not mine.

And I think the doc was already killed in that game. I claimed part doc

Triple post FTW!!!!!!

NO WAI!!!

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I don't think we really should wait for the next Modkill until we start discussing >_>

I think the most suspicious and least valuable player right now is Marshigio because he never posts. Pizza Hut is known for delivery and thus could fulfil the "tire track" status. Perhaps if he can explain why he is lurking I will change my mind.

Vote: Marshigio

Hmm, it does make sense to have a pizza, chicken, hamburger trio rather than 2 pizza places and a chicken one though...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sorry for not contributin, but nothing huge jumping out at me. Marshigo seems like a decent bet to me though...
Vote:Marshigo
Finish FE Camo!

Skywalker

Space Jump
Posters of the Old Republic

The Topic
Life in general. Post about what how you have intereracted, helped, or hurt others. Post about worldwide events and express your hatred towards political figures. Be honest about what you have done. This topic will never meet an end if creativity is used. Points will not be scored for off-topic comments/questions. If you haven't a clue of what to do, read the rules first.

The Rules

The goal of this game is to distinguish yourself as connection with either the Light side of the Force or the Dark side of the Force. For non-Star-Wars
junkies, this means to be good or evil.

The first thing to do is start a dialog. Maybe just ask a question, or make a comment or statement.

EXAMPLE: What's the meaning of life?

(Any member can follow up with an answer to the first example, their answer possibly swaying them to one side of the Force.)

EXAMPLE:
I have none, as I focus on making others' lives better. (Light)
Buttsecks. (Neutral)
Slitting your throat for asking such a stupid question. (Dark)
EXAMPLE:
Can someone +rep me?
I'd be glad too. :) (Light)
Just as long as you +rep me back. :) (Neutral)
lol rep ***** *de-reps* (Dark)

...And for the determination of of force alliances, about every day I'll make a ranking of how people act (nice, okay, mean). Everyone starts at 10 points.

Alliance rankings
Jedi Master (500+)
Jedi Consular (250~499)
Jedi Guardian (100~249)
Jedi Sentinel (50~99)
Jedi Padawan (20~49)

Soldier (0~19)

Sith Apprentice (-1~-19)
Sith Marauder (-20~-49)
Sith Assassin (-50~-99)
Darth (-100~-499)
Sith Legend (-500+)

The Force:

Soldier flaco (+17)
Soldier Riciardos (+17)
Soldier Marthmaster92 (+13)
Soldier Smidde_LoL (+13)
Soldier Gerudo Warrior (+12)
Soldier shinehex (+8)
Soldier User Name (+9)
Soldier Jude Law (+5)
Soldier Seed of Sorrow (+6)
Soldier Dibs (0)
Apprentice EEvisu (-2)
Apprentice Duke (-8)
Apprentice The Burrito of Time (-17)

Yes, I know this game sounds somewhat odd; but I'm curious to see if it will catch on or not. Credit to LucasArts, Bioware, and Obsidian for the dialog system in Knights of the Old Republic and Knights of the Old Republic II.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I found 100$ should I turn it in to the police to find the owner or keep it and spend it on myself?

Skywalker

Space Jump
Also, the goal of the game isn't to be the most well-behaved, nor is it to be the cruelest. Well, I'm sure cruel would be interesting.

^
Dark points gained. (-1)

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I found 100$ should I turn it in to the police to find the owner or keep it and spend it on myself?
Take the money and give it to the homeless shelter.
I will find a way to be neither dark, good or neutral but just answering the question without solving the problem. I will become my own sub species of stupidity; Otherwise known as the pacific green party.

Skywalker

Space Jump
HAHAHAHA!!! Just wait until my mastery of the dark side of the force is complete!
Dark points gained. (-1)
Spend on a weapon and go terrorize a preschool.
Dark points gained. (-3)
Heh. After a minute-long decision on my part, you've swayed yourself farther towards mastery of force lightning.
Take the money and give it to the homeless shelter.
I will find a way to be neither dark, good or neutral but just answering the question without solving the problem. I will become my own sub species of stupidity; Otherwise known as the pacific green party.
Light points gained. (+2)
Light points lost. (-1)

The Burrito of Time

Smash Journeyman
Heh. After a minute-long decision on my part, you've swayed yourself farther towards mastery of force lightning.
Excellent! How much further until i master this technique? With it I shall be one step closer to universal domination and powerful enough to overthrow the emperor! MUAHAHAHA!!

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to change my vote so soon, but I really didn't want to lynch Marshigio yet. I was just voting as a pressure vote. To avoid risk of getting one more vote and lynching him too soon, I'll retract my vote for now. Doesn't necessarily mean I don't suspect him anymore. Anyways, I sure hope he posts now.

Unvote: Marshigio

Skywalker

Space Jump
Excellent! How much further until i master this technique? With it I shall be one step closer to universal domination and powerful enough to overthrow the emperor! MUAHAHAHA!!
You would get more points if you said something cruel or selfish.

But for now,
Dark points gained. (-1)

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I don't think he will. I think he wants to get modkilled just like the other ones.

And my reason for the vote on DiamondFalcon can be found a few pages back.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
1.Skywalker is quite possibly the worst forum game maker ever.
2. Anyone who wants "light points" is giving into their inner homosexual promptings.
8.. Jedi should not be venerated but spit upon instead.
15. I hate children
16. Girls are not humans but objects (same thing for African Americans)

Skywalker

Space Jump
Duke, you're yearning to make my thread (more) terrible, so please stop. I don't want Old Republic to be the next 1,000 post game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom