• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
You know. I'm sick of it. I'll tell you all who I am.

You are Starbucks, coffee house extraordinaire. As a barista, you are used to dealing with the burning of hot coffee, but other people aren’t! Once in the game, you can throw hot coffee at a person, killing them instantly. This can only be done during the day, and will end the day. This is activated by posting in-thread Kill:?????. You win when all the anti-town restaurants have gone out of business.

Happy now?

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Ow yeah, and I know this will probally be the last night I will be in this game since the mafia wants me death now. So any suggestions on lynching then? Or should I just pick somebody that I don't like?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Lol, I'm about to get lynched in my first game because I didn't read 2 posts. If I had known that you thought I was suspicious because I didn't take my vote of Diamond, I would have unvoted right away. I mean, you also had that pressure vote on Marshigo that almost killed him. Everyone makes mistakes. Jees...
Two posts where we were against you. Around a page of posts where we got rid of the Drive-Through theory. And no, I had a vote on Marshigo, when no one else did. I got rid of it before anyone else voted for him.

There is a difference between making a mistake and not reading.

You are Starbucks, coffee house extraordinaire. As a barista, you are used to dealing with the burning of hot coffee, but other people aren’t! Once in the game, you can throw hot coffee at a person, killing them instantly. This can only be done during the day, and will end the day. This is activated by posting in-thread Kill:?????. You win when all the anti-town restaurants have gone out of business.

Happy now?
This is the second time someone has done this when I put a vote on them. No, I am not happy, because I am pretty sure there is a rule against quoting the PM we got. And because you are probably going to murder me for being suspicious of you.

Ow yeah, and I know this will probally be the last night I will be in this game since the mafia wants me death now. So any suggestions on lynching then? Or should I just pick somebody that I don't like?
Since what you are saying is true, then yes, I would suggest you kill someone before you get mod-killed (or run over). Obviously I don't want you to do it to me, because I know I am town and I am one of the most active players. No one made you come out on your role except for yourself.

I'd suggest an inactive player, or someone that you view being suspicious. I think Camo-man is, but since I was wrong about you, then I might be wrong about him. It's up to you.

But you were right. Everyone makes mistakes. This was mine. I'm sorry.

Unvote: Kujirudo

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
@ Kujirudo, why'd you have to do that? We were not planning on lynching you, we were just opposed to your lack of reason. And Eorlingas's right, quoting a mod-PM is against the rules, so you better hope you don't get modkilled, because we really needed you. But don't do anything rash until you get some proof. You win if the town wins, so although you may die soon, the worst thing to do is to kill a townie, not to get killed without using your attack.

@ Camo-man, I don't really think random killing is a good idea right now. It is too close to the end of the game. I suggest we come up some fresh ideas.

@ Marshigio, where are you?

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
The reason why I copied my role PM was because I thought there was no other reason that Eorlingas and frozen would take their vote of me. I'm townie, but me saying that I'm a townie probally wasn't good enough to convice you guys. Yeah right, you needed me. Then don't judge so soon since my role has a massive strength... And I was thinking myself if this was against the rules, but I don't care. I now proved you guys that I am NOT scum. That was my objective for the moment. Now, with just a few days left I need a target too use my skill on before I can say goodbye.

DiamondFalcon
Kujirudo
Eorlingas
Marshigio
Camo-man

Those are the only ones left?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Actually, you do not have much time left. When Kirbypheak sees your post, he will probably send a lightning bolt into your head.

Skywalker

Space Jump
I just helped an old lady with crossing a busy street. Then I gave her some healthy fruit because those chocolate chip cookies are bad for her cholesterol level.

Gosh, I've got this feeling that I need to protect some helpless kids on the street *gets his light-saber*

I'm giving you many points because of the lack of light side oriented players.
Types of people I hate-
Jews
Jedis
Africans
Women
Children
Politicians
Christians
Old People
Policemen
Fire Fighter
Doctors

I have a different killing scheme for each catagory. I use the tools that are used in each organization to kill the person. Example: I use an axe to kill a fire fighter, a latex glove to kill a doctor, a wheel chair to kill an old person, a spear to kill Africans ect.
I wish Duke was dead.

Do I get positive points now?

I just made this, too.
Revenge leads to the dark side...

This is how i killed the jew.

I tore his flesh with a baseball bat covered in barbed wire.

I then threw him into a tub of boiling lemon juice mixed with habanero sauce and salt.

Then afterwards I threw in a toaster after her had suffered greatly.
I know that, he turned to ash after the toaster.;)

This ash is what is used as the poison in my secret plans that I put into people.
I'm not Jude, he just doesn't have a photobucket account and made it at my house so we just uploaded it to mine (or Zootematix/Gideon/Jesus hybrid's, if you will). I think Zero Beat does a similar thing and uses his friend's account. If I were making a new account, I wouldn't upload all of my pictures to my own account.

Seems like every thing's suspicious now, kind of like the Jew plot to take over Manhattan with their fiendish alien counterparts.

You guys have been doing Jews for a while, though. I suggest a new ethnic minority or something.
Excellent idea. I'll make it official.
Foolish mortal I will eat your offspring!
Uncle Meat did you neg rep me? Because that took away like 11 points.
Stop whining. If you must, take it up with Meaty via PM, but please, do not spam this thread with posts concerning reputation (unless I announce the topic will be reputation). I can easily turn this game into a -rep "catastrophe" like Thousand Post Game. You don't want that.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Grr. It is no fun if everyone is just evil.

*Gulp* I am a boy scout. There I said it.

EDIT: What did you mean in your rep message, sky? You didn't even know me before did you? And what is this voting you talk of?

Skywalker

Space Jump
Time to vote, guys. Check the Forum Games.

I'll still accept allience points for the rest of today, but afterwards, you will not gain any points until Friday.

Thanks,
Sky

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Please don't do that. You are going to get modkilled anyways. I can't die; I am the detective. You know how you said that you didn't trust me because I looked to deep into things? Well there's your reason.

I investigated ZMan, and that's why I was in support of him before he died (though I voted anyways because he was dumb, go back and read my posts). I also investigated commonyoshi, who died shortly after. I investigated you after you started accusing me, and you were not guilty so from then on I laid off voting for you and even tried to kindly gain your trust since I knew you were town. I couldn't outright support someone who was accusing me though, because then everyone would know that I knew for sure you were town, thus a connection with detective.

But please change your mind or whatever you have to, because although I am dead for sure (thanks alot...), maybe you can live another day and use it on someone really a Mafia. I really have no other official information since there were only 3 nights, but I suspect the Mafia have something to do with either Marshigio or Camo-man. I don't have any proof though, so don't take my word for it, they're just suspicions. If you don't kill me, maybe I will have the rest of this Day to post my data and observations. Or maybe I'll help you anyways even though town may be doomed now.

I hope everything makes sense to you now; my counterevidences, my wanting your trust, my extra insight, why I go to the game so much, etc.

I am very disappointed in you Kujirudo; letting feelings get in the way of proof. Don't you practice "innocence until proven guilty"? Thanks Eorlingas and frozen for the support. I sure hope you can do it. I wish thedocsalive was actually alive (I was very sad)...

Sorry for the claim townies, but I'm dead anyways without it. If I do die, thanks guys, I had fun and I hope to play in the next game!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Im still here, just have been unable to check up. IMO the two most suspiscous here are camo (most bc support random lynch) + eaorlingas

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Yeah, gaining my trust? Didn't notice anything of trust coming my way. And Eorlingas and frozen made that even worse by voting on me. Whatever. The reason why I picked you is to see if I was wrong or not. And this is the fastest way. I'm getting killed anyway, so I don't care what will happen after my death. Yeah, call it begin selfish. Some people like to be selfish once in a while.
And if you really wanted to gain my trust, you should have told me that you knew I was town. You didn't. You didn't show any trust. Although you didn't vote on me, I didn't get the feeling that you or anyone else here trusted me. Yeah, it was a bad move what I did. It was impulsive. I was sick of the false accusions and you all didn't listen to what I had to say. Yeah, if you look at it now, I'm would have been death either way. You all wouldn't trust me and lynch me if I hadn't done this. And since I broke a rule now(didn't even now it was a rule, maybe I wouldn't have done this if I knew it) I'm also gonna die. But so what. I proved that I'm innocent and I was getting tired of this game already... It may be my first mafia game, but it won't be my last. Although I doubt that I'll participate for some time now.

Again, Diamond, if you would've told me you trusted me I wouldn't have done this.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Well you can't really tell someone that is accusing you that you trust them without showing you know something extra. It might have given it away that I was the detective.

But I have an idea...you are going to get modkilled anyways, so could you edit your post? Maybe we can still lynch someone else, because if you kill me then Day is over and Mafia get an extra chance. If you choose not to do this, then you really are a selfish person.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is quite a predicament we have here isn't it? -_- A probable modkill which will probably be followed by the pointless murder of the cop. Glorious. :dizzy: I supposed there isn't much to do other than wait for kirbyphreak to sort things out.

Tera253

Smash Ace
at the topf of the tier next to Pikachu who KO'd

(Disregard content between ~~, that is only Tera's signoff)
~Tera253~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom