• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Keep in mind that there is no editing of posts.
Also, your role is the same as SideEffect's so anything he did could still be brought up against you. I believe he was initially anti-nameclaim, was he not?
Anyways, I hadn't realized so many of those were drive-thru (I think of Starbucks more as an indoor cafe.) You do bring up valid points about Sonic and Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut is affiliated with KFC and Taco Bell.

Unvote: Eorlingas
(for now)

jaej

Smash Journeyman
Banned...

(Our school librarian banned this site because anyone can edit it, although BBC did this thing and Wiki turned out to be more accurate than the Encyclopedia Brittanica.)

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Lol, I was the one who mentoined the drive through at first and it appears that I have one myself. Well, like I said, I didn't know everything about the restaurants. I only knew Pizza Hut and KFC. Oh well, now even that argument isn't reliable anymore. But I do agree on that Eorlingas his role is suspicious because the other player wasn't that active.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Also, your role is the same as SideEffect's so anything he did could still be brought up against you.
Of course.

I believe he was initially anti-nameclaim, was he not?
unvote: camo-man

Sorry I have been gone a week im going to try to catch up on everything now. I skimmed thrugh the pages and it seems like the docsalive and frozen both want a name role claim..???? I think that is a really bad idea because that helps the mafia in my eyes. I would rather go with a no lynch before i do that. And since that seems like the best option right now....

vote: no lynch

I will change this if anything that interests me pops up.

That is his post where he was against it. He never argued the point, and didn't talk about the issue until the next day, when he said:

I am up for name claiming, hell his name was godfathers pizza lol.

Bahamut and Zman were also against it in the begining too. Both of them were town.

That is as far as I have gotten so far in the thread at the moment, but once I am done I will make a post with my thoughts.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ok, I (mainly) have read the entire thread.

First: I'm not positive that the Mafia are the people with cars. If they were, then that means the first thing they did was kill their best guy. On purpose.

Kirbypheak also let slip something: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1767116&postcount=469

Which means that Commonyoshi must have been in a Masonry with someone, and Commonyoshi (as we now know) was an independant. It would make sense if his partner was independent as well, and maybe they acted as a faction, like the two independents in South Park mafia (my favorite one after the first, personally).

If you didn't play that game, then I'll give you a quick runthrough: It turns out that there were two serial killers, both of who were independant, but they worked together. They won when they were the only ones left. I think Commonyoshi might have been in something like this.

You are probally saying, "But Eorlingas, that means they killed one of their own!"

That's true, and doesn't make much sense. Neither would the mafia suiciding their Godfather. But for the independants, there would be a reason.

His partner might have been smart, and noticed Kirbypheak's slip, even when most of you didn't. And when the mafia was dead, but you were still getting run over, you were going to start getting suspicious.

I think he killed Lance87 (who replaced commonyoshi) to protect himself. If he was dead, then you wouldn't analyize his posts and figure it out.

We also know that Commonyoshi (Lace87) lied about his restaurant. He claimed he was White Castle, which (as far as I know) is not that wide spread of a restaurant. It turns out that his real restaurant is even less well known.

If he lied about it, then I would assume that his partner would have lied, and probally with a little-known but still reconizable restaurant.

This may only be where I live (Texas), but I rarely see a Sbarros, which we hate a crapload of every other restaurant.

Because of this, plus my theory above, I will

Vote: DiamondFalcon

If Sbarros is more widespread then I think it is, tell me.

Am I missing anything important in that theory?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ok, I (mainly) have read the entire thread.

First: I'm not positive that the Mafia are the people with cars. If they were, then that means the first thing they did was kill their best guy. On purpose.

Kirbypheak also let slip something: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1767116&postcount=469

Which means that Commonyoshi must have been in a Masonry with someone, and Commonyoshi (as we now know) was an independent. It would make sense if his partner was independent as well, and maybe they acted as a faction, like the two independents in South Park mafia (my favorite one after the first, personally).

If you didn't play that game, then I'll give you a quick run through: It turns out that there were two serial killers, both of who were independent, but they worked together. They won when they were the only ones left. I think Commonyoshi might have been in something like this.

You are probably saying, "But Eorlingas, that means they killed one of their own!"

That's true, and doesn't make much sense. Neither would the mafia suiciding their Godfather. But for the independents, there would be a reason.

His partner might have been smart, and noticed Kirbypheak's slip, even when most of you didn't. And when the mafia was dead, but you were still getting run over, you were going to start getting suspicious.

I think he killed Lance87 (who replaced commonyoshi) to protect himself. If he was dead, then you wouldn't analyze his posts and figure it out.

We also know that Commonyoshi (Lace87) lied about his restaurant. He claimed he was White Castle, which (as far as I know) is not that wide spread of a restaurant. It turns out that his real restaurant is even less well known.

If he lied about it, then I would assume that his partner would have lied, and probably with a little-known but still recognizable restaurant.

This may only be where I live (Texas), but I rarely see a Sbarros, which we have a crapload of every other restaurant.

Because of this, plus my theory above, I will

Vote: DiamondFalcon

If Sbarros is more widespread then I think it is, tell me.

Am I missing anything important in that theory?
I forgot to put my post in Word, which I usually do when I type allot because I tend to make more mistakes in those. That is my corrected statement, if the mispellings tored your eyes out.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, so Starbucks, DQ, Sonic, Pizza Hut, Chick-Fil-A and Wendy's all have drivethrus? I had no idea. That really deos set us back a bit in finding the culprit whohas been killign people via automobile. However, I'm still very suspicious of you Eorlingas because of your previous incarnation's past actions, primarily his INaction. Other than the fact that he has been lurkign most of the game, you brought up my other majro point of suspicion.
sideeffect said:
unvote: camo-man

Sorry I have been gone a week im going to try to catch up on everything now. I skimmed thrugh the pages and it seems like the docsalive and frozen both want a name role claim..???? I think that is a really bad idea because that helps the mafia in my eyes. I would rather go with a no lynch before i do that. And since that seems like the best option right now....

vote: no lynch

I will change this if anything that interests me pops up.
That is his post where he was against it. He never argued the point, and didn't talk about the issue until the next day, when he said:
sideeffect said:
I am up for name claiming, hell his name was godfathers pizza lol.
Bahamut and Zman were also against it in the begining too. Both of them were town.
The initial opposition to the nameclaim is certainly an action that makes you/him seem more scummish. ON top of that, it seems to me that he immediately tried to gain the town's favor after his GF died by switching over to the pro-claim side. Definately very suspicious, seeing as how he didn't really explain how the name claim would "help the mafia" in his eyes, and then he immediately switched sides the next day, still forgettign to explain his intial dissent. It seems to me like he was simply trying to fly under our scumdars and hope that everyone would forget about his mistake.

Lastly, concerning Bahamut and Zman, while it is true that they both initially showed oppositional feelings towards the nameclaim they shouldn't be considered in the same manner as SideEffect. Firstly, it is obvious that Zman can't be taken seriously; he claimed mafia. Such an action bars him from being used as any logical examples. Bahamut also shouldn't be considered in the same manner as sideeffet because I'm fairly certain that he was confused, and beleived that we were advocating a fullblown role claim, which he then proceeded to do for some reason. In any event, he was initially opposed to the wrong type of claim.

So yeah, my vote stays where it is for now. Obviously it isn't anything you've done Eorlingas, but you just happened to replace someone who had already put themself in a poor position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom