• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Modkilled mafia? Can't beat the smell of lightning toasted scum. :laugh:

In any event, I'm guessing that there are only one or two mafia left, seeing as hwo there usually aren't more than 4 mafia in mini-games, and we already killed the independant. It has been brought up that people have been systematically killed overnight via automobile offensives, which obviously leads me and probably the rest of you to belive that a restaurant that has a drive thru has been doing the killings. Here is a list of the people who are still alive and their claimed restaurants (I blended the first page list with SideEffect's list) :

ALIVE
2. Kujirudo-Kujirudo-Starbucks/Primarily:Coffee
3. camo-man- Dairy Queen/Primarily: Hamburgers
5. frozenflame751- Sonic/Primarily: Hamburgers
6. DiamondFalcon- Sbarro/Primarily: Pizza
10. Marshigio-Pizza Hut/Primarily: Pizza
11. Ronike (replacing GotMink) - Chik-Fil-A/Primarily: Chicken
13. Eorlingas(replacing SideEffect001) - Wendys/Primarily: Hamburgers

Of these restaurants, I certain that Wendy's has a drive thru, and I beleive that Dairy Queen has one too, but I'm not sure. The fact that Eorlingas's former incarnation wasn't active at all and was only spared the modkill because of Eorlingas doesn't help his case. Wendy's definately sounds like the primary candidate for the killings. Vote: Eorlingas

exodia275

Smash Journeyman
Take away my first letter and I am unchanged;
Take away my second letter and I am unchanged;
Take away all my remaining letters and I am still unchanged!

What am I?

jaej

Smash Journeyman
A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door
there is a room constructed from magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or
anyone that enters. Through the second door there is a fire-breathing dragon. How does the man escape?

camo-man

Smash Cadet
That's good, but you could have just PM'ed it, ya know?

And it was funny.... I was thinking about modkilling the mod of this board. O_o

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I will defend myself if I have to, as I am town. So....

Vote: Eorlingas

I could roleclaim too, if you want, and the time calls for it.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
The firebreathing dragon isn't just going to kill you though. He's friendly and will let you pass :)!

But waiting for the night is probably a safer bet.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Wendy's does seem like a viable candidate for Mafiahood given its drive-thru status, that finger found in the chili, and both SideEffect and Eorlingas don't seem to be posting much. I do like Wendy's though, it's better than McD's.

Vote: Eorlingas

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
ALIVE
2. Kujirudo-Kujirudo-Starbucks/Primarily:Coffee- Drivethrough
3. camo-man- Dairy Queen/Primarily: Hamburgers Drivethrough
5. frozenflame751- Sonic/Primarily: Hamburgers Only Drivethrough, in fact is completley centered around cars
6. DiamondFalcon- Sbarro/Primarily: Pizza
10. Marshigio-Pizza Hut/Primarily: Pizza Has take out. In fact it's known for take out
11. Ronike (replacing GotMink) - Chik-Fil-A/Primarily: Chicken Drivethrough
13. Eorlingas(replacing SideEffect001) - Wendys/Primarily: Hamburgers Drivethrough

Of these restaurants, I certain that Wendy's has a drive thru, and I beleive that Dairy Queen has one too, but I'm not sure. The fact that Eorlingas's former incarnation wasn't active at all and was only spared the modkill because of Eorlingas doesn't help his case. Wendy's definately sounds like the primary candidate for the killings. Vote: Eorlingas
I admit: I haven't read the threat yet. And even if I did, I probally wouldn't be able to answer any weird things my guy did before I came here, because I am not him. I am still reading through it though, so I can be a functional member of this mafia game.

But if your only evidence is that "his restaurant has a drive-thru", then that is a terrible argument. Almost all of your restaurants are drive-thrus, and many of yours much likelier candidates then mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom