• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whats four letter word for a tool used to trick people into having babies.

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman
Here goes a very easy riddle :

It cannot be seen, cannot be felt...
cannot be heard, cannot be smelt...
it lies behind stars and under hills
and empty holes it fills...
it comes first and follows after...
ends life, kills laughter.

:laugh:

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Dark matter? EDIT: Hey, it is dark you jerk. [ul]http://www.riddles.com/answer.php?riddleid=1102[/ul] I looked after I guessed. Dodongo wins. And I messed up the url tags so the url wouldn't show over the spoiler blackout.

mario91

Smash Cadet
True you love french toast. too much actually that i might throw up when i see you together
T or F I need some money for a nintendo Wii and SSBB

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Sorry I've been gone. I'll continue to be AFK for a few more days, just so you know. Don't modkill me unless you have to.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
@ thedocsalive: Yes I get your point but on the other hand, it's also possible that they really are mafia. I guess there is only one way to find it out.
Btw, what's FoS?

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman
Dark matter? EDIT: Hey, it is dark you jerk. http://www.riddles.com/answer.php?riddleid=1102 I looked after I guessed. Dodongo wins.
You can look anywere you like but Dark Doesn't qualify for the riddle...read this part:

It CANNOT BE SEEN, cannot be heard...

You actually can SEE the dark...ARGH!! :mad: is like commonyoshi said, Dark doesn't count, there is a more accurate answer. :chuckle:

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman
WRONG!!! is not space...
you're getting close ppl!!!

here's a hint :

The answer is really in those two pharagraps, read them well.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
LMFAO. I really hope that's it. Using spoilers for the eff of it. And if you're going to be so naggy the site said "THE Dark," does that work?

Also, "You actually can SEE the dark...ARGH"
THAT is something that can spark debate.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Dude, if you are in the dark, you can't see ANYTHING right? So that includes darkness itself. So darkness IS the correct answer.

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman
If you're in your room at night with only your PC On, the only light source will come from your monitor right? so if you look away what do you see?...darkness...O_O

If you are in the bathroom at night and the lights are On, if you look towards your room, what do you see if the ligths are off?...Darkness!!!...O_O

P.S.: OMG!!! i already said that DARK is not the answer so le it rest, and THINK for god sake!!! There is another more accurate answer!!!

EDIT: to put it simple...How do you know when a place is dark? WHEN IT DOESN'T HAVE LIGHT, so you say "That is a dark corner" or "that is one very dark alley" because you actually SEE that IS dark in there.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Like thedocsalive said,that would be way too obvious, 3 pizza places being mafia with one named Godfather's Pizza? It's not THAT easy to win this game.
I'm not anymore suspicious than you guys.

And Kujirudo, FoS=Finger of Suspicion.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Dark is merely the absence of light. Your eyes work by capturing light and reading it back to you. Therefore, dark is pretty much the least visible thing ever. Whatever answer you're looking for, I don't know it. I give.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
So, you're taking someone elses riddle and making your own answer to it.

Or, you have no idea what you are talking about and thought that the answer was Time, which was the answer to a diffrent riddle in that book.

Time.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Dude, are you even listening to yourself(Maverick)? When you look away from your pc, what do you see? Do you see anything touchable/tastable/VISABLE? No, because you can't see anything. And we have come up with a name for that. Darkness. Like DongDong said, if your eyes don't capture any light, they can't see anything. But darkness the absence of light, so your eyes can't see it.

And someone else showed that there was a site with the same riddle where the answer was darkness.

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman
WRONG!!! is not time
WRONG!!! is not Death --hint: it has something to do with being dead--

OMG, i cant believe that no one has answer this Riddle yet, COME ON!! The answer is right there...Is too simple.

here it is again:

It cannot be seen, cannot be felt...
cannot be heard, cannot be smelt...
it lies behind stars and under hills
and empty holes it fills...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom