• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Bah I really suck... I got to level 12 then im like.... meh whatever I'll do it later lol. Turns out only 107 people are certified for completing that. Good luck with finishing it, there are 139 levels in all.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
gah this game is movin too slow now I thought it would pick up after we name claimed. Well I dont know the pizza places WOULD be too obvious but maybe thats what they want us to think lol. I really dont find anyone or anything else suspicious at the moment.

G

GotMink

i agree. there really isn't anyone really suspicous right now. the best lead we have is the pizza places

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Daman 340!!! :eek:
Radical 99
Pikachuz 80
Smash=fun 56
Colbusman 36
Iggy K 34
Tails3535 22
Smashman 16
Spike 15
Friendship 8
Jazblack 8
olimaer1292 8
Armygeddon 7
Vasilicus 7
Quicksilver 6
Mario91 6
Cadzmaster 6
Victory 5
Diamond 4
Zefyrinus 3
nux23 2
Gigayoshi 1
Maliceschaos 1

Link won!

This one was close, but when is Link gonna lose?

Next match:

Link
vs.
G&W

Lixivium

Smash Champion
That notp0rn site is OLD. I remember going through it like 2 years ago. I got to about Level 30 before I just said "screw it" and looked up all the answers.

I think we should give up on Maverick and have someone else give a riddle.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
That notp0rn site is OLD. I remember going through it like 2 years ago. I got to about Level 30 before I just said "screw it" and looked up all the answers.

I think we should give up on Maverick and have someone else give a riddle.
Maybe old, but the stuff in it isn't old at all. Who cares how old it is, it makes your brain think, and you learn so much from just a game, plus, you didn't even do much before looking up the answers, which is really dumb too. :laugh:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Argh! I dont know what to do! I'm not sure if I have to type something or click on something. I have no idea what to do and it's only level 2! Oh, and this:

Not really a riddle, but who cares? Maybe old. There are 9 human faces. I found 8 in less than a minute, and couldn't find the last one for almost five minutes. Got up to pee, came back, found it in ten seconds. Edit: One of them is vague thanks to the quality. If you want, go find another picture.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Lies, it doesn't really go in with half the stuff that described it. Under hills? It just doesn't fit. I have never heard of silence "filing holes." I dont see how silence "ends life." Darkness was better.*end mild flame*

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman
it does fit my friend...analyze it.

It fills empty holes with....SILENCE omg!!! (dig a hole on the ground what's inside it? darkness AND silence my friend).

You end your life in SILENCE right?or do you make a party? xD

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
A man pays you to plant four trees in his back yard, but he wants them to all be the same distance away from each other. How should you plant them?

Not necessarily a good riddle, but I can't remember the good one...

Virgilijus

BRoomer
No. If they were like this *_____*_____*_____* they wouldn't be all the same distance apart (if that is what you said). But nice try, I like your enthusiasm!

And to commonyoshi: if you put them in a box formation, they won't touch on the diagonals.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ahahahahaha! But the trees aren't all the same distances from each other.

*___*___*___*
^......^
isn't the same distance as this

*___*___*___*
^...............^

Oh, beat me to it.:( o.O even used the same format.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
No, you're employer wouldn't like that too much! Creative though :)

Commonyoshi: Imagine the trunk of a tree is a penny and try to make all four pennies touch the other three pennies, the diagonals won't touch. And good luck on that book report...you reminded me why I'm so glad I don't have to take english ever again!

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Technically you could do that, but they have to be the same distance from the other three trees regardless of how they bend and whatnot. How could you plant them so that the four seperate holes would be the same distance away from all the other holes?

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I remember this riddle from a long time ago. It's called Battle of the Four Oaks. Good luck solving it without drawing a picture though.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Drab is on the right track, but unless this man own's the world it's not going to fit in his back yard. You need a hill to make the point easier to understand a tetrahedron shaped one. this shape has four points that are each the same distance apart.

You plant the first three around the three points that make up the base tetrahedron, and the fourth at it's peak.

Schweppes

Smash Ace
So you plant one on the top of a hill, and three around it in an equilateral triangle as far down the hill as you'd need be to make the distance from the three points on the triangle to the "peak" tree the same as the distance between each of the trees in the base triangle. I hope that made any sense. >_>

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
ugh. :rolleyes: at riddle.

Tom is 43 years old. How many birth days has he had?
43 unless he's born on feb 29, if he is born on that day we need to kow what year. He could also be an animal... so you'd have to factor that silliness in. This isn't a good riddle it's too unconcreate.

So you plant one on the top of a hill, and three around it in an equilateral triangle as far down the hill as you'd need be to make the distance from the three points on the triangle to the "peak" tree the same as the distance between each of the trees in the base triangle. I hope that made any sense. >_>
That's a much better way to explain it, yes.

Houdini

Smash Rookie
Ultimately, he has only had ONE true birthday.

Or he has had 44 birthdays counting the original.

OR! He has had 43 birthdays as far as candles go.

Depending on what the specific question is.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
ah... I've been one-uped by Comonyoshi. 'Birth days' not 'birthdays' yeah... houdini got it, its one right Common?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
He's correctomundo.

Edit: Sorry, I'm very tired seeing as how I just read 800 pages in 3 days and wrote two reports. I hate you summer reading!

Houdini

Smash Rookie
try this one on for size.

how many places are there on the earth that one could walk one mile south, then one mile west, then one mile north and end up in the same spot? to be precise, let's assume the earth is a solid smooth sphere, so oceans and mountains and other such things do not exist. you can start at any point on the sphere. also, the rotation of the earth has nothing to do with the solution; you can assume you're walking on a static sphere if that makes the problem less complicated to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom