• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If the creature in the avatar of the person above you tried to kill you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I have no idea who that is in your avatar, so not sure if i need a special way to defend myself or if i could just take him on my own no idea. (I would be a little worried b/c when i see hair like that i think super sayian)

:phone:

Jet300

Smash Ace
I have no idea who that is in your avatar, so not sure if i need a special way to defend myself or if i could just take him on my own no idea. (I would be a little worried b/c when i see hair like that i think super sayian)

Its galford from, samurai shodown. He's a ninja from San fraciso that has thunder power and wolf that can drop you like a rock.

I'll pretty much run from the thing.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
burn it with the Pyro, then fish Rarity out of the garbage.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Not really worried they look a bit preoccupied, so just back away slowly. Wait or am i getting attacked by a magazine if so tear it or fire i guess

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
alter shadow's gene's so he attacks luigi ,reveal to mario luigi was trying to make a pass at peach, then chaos control and take out a weakened shadow

Tacel

Smash Lord
I'd take temperatures over 9,000 degrees.
Not an, "OVER 9,000!" reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom