• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if sonic sucks so bad...why do we pick him?

Lender

Smash Rookie
Well, I just love playing with Sonic.

I can't fell I could play better with others chars =X
I'm still a noob, but what I fell when I play with Sonic... *_*
I want to show he's a freaking awesome fighter! Ò_Ó
I love him, and for me, that's what matters!

R4ZE

Smash Ace
once you adapt to sonic's speed and play style, its hard to go back to other characters because they feel like they are weighted down.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
even if he only has 2-3 kill moves, for some reason sonic is fun to play to me. Granted, i highly doubt i'd ever use him in a tourney, and if it did itd only be as a counterpick because im quite happy with diddy, gw, and lucario thank you.

but yea, he's fun to play, and some of the tricky things you can do with his spin dash intrigue me

ZeroSonic

Smash Rookie
Yo GDX your posting in the wrong boards, this is for Sonic mains only. Stick with Diddy and GaW lol j/k
<----Zero btw

Renufus

Smash Apprentice
Sonic embodies everything that is, was, or ever will be cool. Chili dogs, guitar riffs, video games, and sneakers, to name but a few.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
for the record, knux i WAY cooler.

but i guess in the satam show sonic was pretty way past. (if any of you even knows what that means lol)

Top Bottom