• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK my BFF Navi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
Why does it seem like mods' names change color nearly every week? Also, Hylian, don't get offended, that's just Bouse being himself lol.
No he did it because he didn't want to finish it he asked for it to be locked but that person did not lonck it so he put that title so it could get locked...that is Bouse. XD

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I apologize for thinking that this thread was useful enough to be stickied.

Jesus.

Can you change the title please?
Bouse swears profusely and that just means he's happy and carefree as always. :ohwell:

Bouse

Smash Ace
I apologize for thinking that this thread was useful enough to be stickied.

Jesus.

Can you change the title please?
Oh, don't worry you thought right. You should have just checked to see if I cared to update it at all, or had ever attempted to get it stickied.

I apologize for being mean to you Hylian, I hope we can be bestest friendses.

I will happily change the title.

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
Oh, don't worry you thought right. You should have just checked to see if I cared to update it at all, or had ever attempted to get it stickied.

I apologize for being mean to you Hylian, I hope we can be bestest friendses.

I will happily change the title.
YAY! Were all happy now :)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Navi > Midna > No ****ing fairy thing.

Midna has a more distinct personality, but thats only because she actually has a body with reactions, Navi would just float around.

But nothing can be cooler then a flying orb of lightness.

1 :mewtwo: 386

Bouse

Smash Ace
I already said, NintenJoe is doing the match-up discussion.

Also, 90% of the reason is because you will never truly understand these other characters until you play a decent chunk of matches against them. Even a seasoned DK player can beat the **** out of you, regardless of the heavy advantage we have.

Play more matches, and read up on the opponents characters and watch combo videos. It's how I wrote this guide, which I hope was mildly helpful to some of you.

sasook

Smash Champion
Bigfoot actually disproved our advantages on DK, and Legan agreed with him, so I'm convinced......

TheMadMage

Smash Rookie
****, had no idea MK vs. Link was so one sided...anyway, thanks for the match-ups. These helped me a lot.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Uhh, I never did mention this, but welcome to SWF! ^^
This is actually an outdated thread you just bumped, it's fairly old, seeing as how the last post was in late December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom