• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I'll see about this... and probably will stay till 3.

EDIT: sadly, I won't be going to Genesis 2, but if I happen to be in the area, I will attempt to stop by and spectate.

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
So who all is gonna be here for sure? I wanna start around 6-7, cuz I have to run around and do stuff today. Text/call if you need help finding my place:5702012

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Good luck!!!

Same goes to everyone going!!!

Seth, you got Yamer from E.WA, that should be interesting.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
So how was the trip?
Pretty awesome. Me and Seth were the only Idohans that went so we teamed in Melee and got wrecked by Scar and some Fox. Then we played two IC's. Oh, that was fun.

But then we played Project M teams (the newest build). It is godlike. Makes me depressed that Brawl couldn't exactly be what Project M is. (Yes, Project M is better than Melee. Don't kid yourself. It was made with the intent of being competitive and they did a damn good job at it).

I also played Kou in Melee and got ***** by his Falco (all the Japanese players are so cute and tiny, lol), but I took HugS' Samus to his last stock with my DK (although I'm positive he was sandbagging.)

I spent most of the time next to this Marvel and AE setup. Me, Falcomist, Kage, Yugo, and others were playing. Yes, Kage plays Street Fighter and he's a really good Zangief. :O

Now I'm sick as ****. I don't know what Seth is up to right now since we came in different cars.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Glad to hear Seth made it, I was starting to feel bad thinking maybe he couldn't make it because he needed a ride.

Top Bottom