• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing SSFIV and Marvel 3, all day. every day, smile. on my face.

played Melee for 2 hours today, I can rock Mario and CF. I think this break was necessary to show just how bad I am with any other characters, including Fox.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
bahhh, i havent played for about 2 weeks, i feel terrible actually... hope i didn't lose any skill >.>

edit- nevermind, played a bit today, still kinda got it :D

Churro

Smash Journeyman
If you haven't already, check out:

http;//genesisdbr.com/

Everything there is to know about Genesis 2 will be posted here for quick and easy access.

I'm gonna practice like never before.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I finally bought a controller without a defect like all my other ones.
Now I can get in business :)

UPDATE: just moonwalked in full momentum. :)

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
Me, Qraq, Knuttz, and BC have been playing a bit. Feels like old times xD

wish we could have more smash fests more often so we can all get better.

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
Are any of you guys planning on going to Genesis 2? If so and even if not I wanna host some training smashfests between now and then. I'll $5 mm any of you.

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
How does next Friday work for a smashfest? 3556 Law Ave. is where I'm at now, anybody who wants to MM can meet me here on Friday. Smashfest starts at I'll say... 6. Or whenever people want to show up. I've got 2 full setups already and plenty of extra tvs for anybody who wants to bring just a cube/wii. I'll text everybody I have in my phone once I wake up tomorrow.

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
So like... Just gots new roommates at my house, so it will be kept cleaner and whatnot, so we can start using it for smashfests again. I'm usually going to be off Wednesdays and Thursdays, and I will rarely work super late anymore.

:phone:

Churro

Smash Journeyman
[insert car johns here]

If I can get a ride from anyone, I'm so down for next friday.

I've got a ton of time now since I'm not working atm, so I want to use it well :)

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely down :]
gotta start practicing again. BARON!!!!!!! WE NEED SMASHFEST BEFOREHAND!

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
Smashfest success! We'll have to do more MMs next time, sorry none happened today haha. So, I'm thinking another fest either next week or 2 weeks from now? What days work well for people? Can anybody give me Knuttz and Qraq's numbers or just tell them that they want to show up because there'll be cash battles?

Top Bottom