• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to hit them up the next time. That was pretty fun though. I'm off Wednesdays and Thursdays, and I can try to set up something here at my place on those days.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff, first time I can say I was pleased with every single match outcome whether I won or lost. :)

When I was saying "How's my Fox?" I was referring to [FOX] tag lol
I'd like to hear some critique on my Mario. Don't worry, my body can take it.

If I go to Genesis, I'm reppin dat Marry-O.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Smashfest success! We'll have to do more MMs next time, sorry none happened today haha. So, I'm thinking another fest either next week or 2 weeks from now? What days work well for people? Can anybody give me Knuttz and Qraq's numbers or just tell them that they want to show up because there'll be cash battles?
Please next week. I really need to practice more than tech skill with my DK. It's pretty much 100% next time. :D Sorry about not being able to make it.

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
We should do a new Idaho PR tournament, for the lulz. In fact, I hereby declare that the new idaho power ranking tournament shall be held on the Friday the 24th, starting at 6:00 at my place. Let me know if you can make it so I can prepare a bracket. In fact, I'm gonna make a facebook event out of it to encourage hype.

I'm down to host another fest this Friday too if people want me to, I just don't want to burn out people who have to drive far.

And finally, Lemon... have you ever been ***** before?

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
We should do a new Idaho PR tournament, for the lulz. In fact, I hereby declare that the new idaho power ranking tournament shall be held on the Friday the 24th, starting at 6:00 at my place. Let me know if you can make it so I can prepare a bracket. In fact, I'm gonna make a facebook event out of it to encourage hype.

I'm down to host another fest this Friday too if people want me to, I just don't want to burn out people who have to drive far.

And finally, Lemon... have you ever been ***** before?
Yes please this Friday. :DDD

Also.......... Brawl PR tourney too? :nervous:

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I don't see the point in doing a PR tournament just yet.
if anything we need tournaments to construct said PR.
And everyone previously in PR to attend. (Knuttz, QraQ, maybe BC if he can)

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Dragoomba, that's what I told you awhile ago, when everyone was pretty much inactive and a ton of players moved away for college/work purposes.

I know for a fact that they still play, and wouldn't surprise me if they decide to be idle here for no ****ing reason.

:) yeah you. bish. c.um at me knuttz :D OLOLOL.............

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Yup, I will be there. I mentioned the tournament briefly at Seth's last week, wasn't sure if I could invite you guys, since it's a different crowd, and the tournament is mostly going to have Marvel and AE. The other issue would be not having enough space (The TOs are pretending to have all the space in the world, but it's limited, reason they started to make any entrants secure a spot for attendance, any more would be strictly entrants to the tournament) and I didn't want you guys going and being kicked out (even if it's said nicely) and seeing as you would only play Melee, it would really suck to be put on the spot like that and have to go elsewhere.

I'm all for having you guys there, but it's not my tournament, and I don't want you guys getting a half ***** experience there. I would much rather play elsewhere or even host my own event if possible.

Oh, and Dragoomba, please bring the setup. There's no way I'm letting you walk out without some smash. I'm sure Zach and Bryan would agree, if they end up going.

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
Yes, there will definitely be a fest tomorrow. If enough people show up I'll write up a mini-tourney for fun too. I'd be down for some mvc3 then as well, I have it for 360 but no arcade sticks.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Oh, and Dragoomba, please bring the setup. There's no way I'm letting you walk out without some smash. I'm sure Zach and Bryan would agree, if they end up going.
Yessss, I will be bringing the setup then.

I'd be down for some mvc3 then as well, I have it for 360 but no arcade sticks.
At your house? I'll bring my stick as well.

Hyez!

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Dragoomba would be passing right through Mountain Home, maybe he could stop by and pick you up? It would also make it easier for him to find the place.
I will be spending the night with the family as my brother's coming to Idaho. Have fun guys =]

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
'twas a good Smashfest considering that only two people showed up. It was nice getting in those 10+ hours of Melee in, being that I've been corrupted by Brawl and all that stuff. The next day I was at a very awesome gathering thrown by the fighting game community, and I saw Zach and Turtlehoop there who seemed very disappointed that they didn't know about the smashfest after I had told them about it. That could have been two extra smashers on a separate setup. :< Also, it was quite nice finally meeting Churro.

To Lemon and Seth, very gg's. Good stuff on ****** my DK. Just need more time to get back in the Melee groove.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
Very gg's to Dragoomba and Seth as well. Was nice to finally meet you too bro, was always wondering who you were haha.
but yeah, keep reppin' that DK, pretty sick DK xD
hopefully we'll all meet up again soon, that practice is definitely needed if we are to go to Genesis 2.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Thanks, and also DO NOT FEEL BAD about picking Falco. I love matchups against top tiers. That was actually like, my first time actually playing someone who knew how to play Melee. 10 years of playing CPUs and local scrubs, practicing my tech skill and stuff, hah. Also sorry about my friend, lol. He's usually a very quiet person but... you know. Next time I'll probably just come by myself.

I'm not sure about Genesis 2. I really do want to go but I would have no way of getting there unless you guys had room in a carpool or something. I would probably be entering all four events.

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
Anybody have turtlehoop or Zach's numbers? Or Knuttz/Qraq's for that matter. I want to talk to them about Genesis since I'm not 100% on how I'm getting there, or if they've already reserved rooms so I can just pitch in with them instead of getting my own... Also, they need to come to the fest this Friday. I'll try to get my plasma donating done early this time so I'll be ready for people by 2 or 3. Also, Alch, I can't help you with a ride but if you need some gas moneys I can help out a bit, or if you can convince somebody to pick you up I'll throw $10 their way.

Also, my $5 MM offer still stands for anybody who's interested :D

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
ooOOooOOOOOooOOOOOoooOOoO!!!!!! mm, i will buy a ticket to the fight :]

@Dragoomba- definitely a good feeling to beat a top tier with a low-mid tier xD that's why i love playing link or mario. but our low/mid tier battles were pretty close haha. still a pleasure playing you.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
@Dragoomba- definitely a good feeling to beat a top tier with a low-mid tier xD that's why i love playing link or mario. but our low/mid tier battles were pretty close haha. still a pleasure playing you.
Lawl, I just find it all around funner. I enjoy the challenge.

I'll probably show up the next time it's guaranteed to be at least five or more people, like the one I missed out on last week.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I got a level 3 Mario. just learned how to get the best down b possible. XD

got some style points running back air to chain grab. :p

WE GOIN IN.

Top Bottom