• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
i had sex with my smash disc, made a smash baby who is a guru. Which i ended up eating, and now i'm a super saiyan smash player. Just saying, watch out ;]

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So the dude from U of I is really good now probably on par with me brandon yamer and dom so you guys need to step it up. He says all it takes is a minimum of 3 hours of practice every day for a year...

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Lemon and I have been playing every Sunday for a while now. Dunno if you want in on that. Like some of my friends join in every now and then, but not always. The more the merrier :)

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
changed my name to lenomz, apparently lemon is taken lol.
have some friendlies up on youtube now, nasty quality though.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
I know what you mean :/
I can totally down smash almost consistently, so whenever I need to up-smash, I just turn the controller upside down as quickly as possible. More likely than not, I can actually fit it in.

Hopefully that helps.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I might need to try that as well, it never occurred to me to play upside down.
But I'm glad it helped!

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
That you need to show me in person, i don't quite understand it. Definitely intruiging though.
I actually modded a ps3 controller and found it easier to DI.

Top Bottom