• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Marsing is exactly 32 miles from boise. Or somewhere near that. Its far but in a good way.

Anyways i have gotten moderately better since the tourney, and learned how to do the flashy spike with marth. The whole let go of the ledge, jump up back onto the stage while you use a dair.Although i can't rely on it a WHOLE lot, it will be done.

So geno, anything new in terms of idaho tourneys?

gnosis

Smash Lord
I've been kinda busy lately. So as far as Idaho activity, I'm really just waiting til BC/Knuttz do something and I show up. I can't really host anything right now, so I'm reduced to leeching off other people hosting.

Sorry I couldn't make it to Rexburg; you know how things go. :/ I'm assuming Qraq = PitchD?

Was it bracket with tie-breakers or round robin? Either way, good job W. Idaho =D.

Sephiroth M, not factoring in BC since I can't judge yet, I'd say you're in the top 10 in W. Idaho. 6-8 range.

I dream this community can one day be worthy of power rankings. I've always been fond of them.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I've been kinda busy lately. So as far as Idaho activity, I'm really just waiting til BC/Knuttz do something and I show up. I can't really host anything right now, so I'm reduced to leeching off other people hosting.

Sorry I couldn't make it to Rexburg; you know how things go. :/ I'm assuming Qraq = PitchD?

Was it bracket with tie-breakers or round robin? Either way, good job W. Idaho =D.

Sephiroth M, not factoring in BC since I can't judge yet, I'd say you're in the top 10 in W. Idaho. 6-8 range.

I dream this community can one day be worthy of power rankings. I've always been fond of them.
Its alright you didn't make it to rex..and yes....QraQ=PitchD.

why not make a power ranking...top 10 or 7 is what we would have to do. The panel could consist of you, me, buzz, and anyone else. It will give some of the smashers to shoot for something. :) ha ha. I'm thinking of doing something friday...maybe...if i get enough people. Anyone interested?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hello everyone. I remember a few of you! I might as well join the Idaho thread since I live here now. Joy of joys... :D For those of you that were at the Third Rex tourney, thanks for joining us, it was fun!

BTW, Someone left quite a bit of stuff here:

Boise state hat
Striped long sleeved shirt
Smash Melee case

Whoever claims them we'll have to mail them to you. ^_^

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Hello everyone. I remember a few of you! I might as well join the Idaho thread since I live here now. Joy of joys... :D For those of you that were at the Third Rex tourney, thanks for joining us, it was fun!

BTW, Someone left quite a bit of stuff here:

Boise state hat
Striped long sleeved shirt
Smash Melee case

Whoever claims them we'll have to mail them to you. ^_^
h a ha, all three are mine....the white shirt....the BSU hat....orange and blue...modern, and melee case, becase SOMEONE who shall not be named didn't grab the case...(just kidding dom). don't worry about the case at all...thats no biggy. Thank you by the way for that.

Also, Gnos, BC is between Qraq and me. so you should have a good image of where he is at. :0 the fox and marth battle we had was close...one stock at like 80 percent, then he mid two stocked my jiggly. :)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I'll be moving into my new place at BSU so i might not have time but ill try to make it to whatever smashfest thing that gets set up.

Whoever is running it can you PM me with a phone number so i can contact you if i can make it?

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
So yea SmashFest ish thing this friday. Were though? My place wouldnt work... at all. I'm gonna come no matter what my parents says so yea. I'd still prefer like Play 'N Trade but someones house works to i guess...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
So yea SmashFest ish thing this friday. Were though? My place wouldnt work... at all. I'm gonna come no matter what my parents says so yea. I'd still prefer like Play 'N Trade but someones house works to i guess...
If I did, It would be at my apartment... Its still a maybe..i have to get my stuff together for school. This year is going to be fun...work...school....baby..

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Hey sephiroth you looked about my age... Howzabout you come to my house this weekend and we could smash. We could probably learn alot from eachother (Probably more me learning from you). I'd even be willing to do money matches. How old are you exactly? I could possibly come to your house to but my parents would probably wanna meet you and blah blah blah. Thoughts?

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
It would depend on where you lived acually, and if my schedule was open. But i really depend on my brother for rides since i can't drive yet, and he would most likely be somewhere. Lets keep my age secret since i'm shy:embarrass; you already know im not some little kid, and anyone else who's seen me.(geno)

Flattery :) will get you everywhere. Sephy M out.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I live in Eagle ID... Um yea so I pretty much need to know your age so I can tell my parents. Just PM it or whatever also see if you can work it out with your brother.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
We'll have to wait and see since my brother is extremely stubborn and won't change his plans that easily. You couldn't hold a smashfest at least? I'm 13 Btw. But your location is couldn't be better (besides marsing). I'd go if i can, but that brings me back to the whole brother section of my ranting.

MINDGAMES

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Yea so I guess hopefully just talk to your brother. I would have a smash fest but as you have probably picked up my parents are strict and would not allow that. Dont worry there nice though so if you come over it will be good. I might actually be able to invite some friends over that they know to so we could have a mini ish smash fest. They all kinda suck though.

T0MMY

Smash Master
It'd be nice to see Idaho at the Salem tournament. Maybe I can talk them into sending you money to help pay for a trip.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
It'd be nice to see Idaho at the Salem tournament. Maybe I can talk them into sending you money to help pay for a trip.
Awww... you would even help pay for us. Its just, its 12 hour drive!!! O_O And... we'll still be in Utah. My grandmother actually died yesterday, so now its a funeral trip to Utah, so its pretty permanent trip.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I can't throw the smash fest. Got plans with the family and I have to get school stuff ready... :(

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Well I'm finally all settled in at BSU so if anyone is up for smash sometime post or PM me or something.
Well I'm your neighbor in the manor appartments, and Felix is by the stadium. Felix is rarely on, while I'm on a little more frequently. So if need be, contact us too. :)

gnosis

Smash Lord
It looks like there will be Smash in Meridian on Wednesday. The usual place.

Remember the two brothers at Play'n'Trade? One of 'em played Fox and got third.

Anyway, they'll probably be there. PM me if you wanna go and don't how to get here.

The time schedule of this is open to negotiation, so post what times you could come.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Ugh does it have to be wednesday? Thats the one day of the week that doesnt work from me i'm booked for 530 AM - 930 PM! All other days I'm open after 3. So is there any flexibility for the day or is it set in stone? Also are we talking tourney or smash fest?

Top Bottom