• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
I dunno about tonight. I want to of course but chances are I'll have a ride there but ride back to Caldwell. Not to mention I won't have controllers or anything to bring >.> Saturday might be better off for me.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Most likely Saturday. Even though it prob will be at my house, I wont be playing till later. What time? Actually, I'll leave it in BC's and Qraqs hands for Saturday.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
If Brawl is so go****ed simple and easy, you guys should be winning tons of tourneys.
Agree. However since they live in S. Idaho there really aren't any tournaments to be won besides in house things. Its not like there are any regionals or even large locals held in Idaho. Same goes for N. Idaho... but just saying.

And there is no way you guys can say there is no character diversity in brawl compared to melee. Marth and Fox. Fun for everyone, except the people who don't play Marth and Fox -_-

craztad

Smash Journeyman
good luck getting that mm knuttz. when was the last time you and bc actually played 1v1. Id be afraid of bc slitting your throat when you pull off some random gayness. just sayin

knuttz45

Smash Ace
HEY EVERYONE!!!!
Please check out my HUGE Canadian tourny!! (One of the biggest ever maybes :O)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207310

HUGE Venue (5000 sq ft)
over $2000 in prizes!!!
EGGZ'S MUSIC PLAYING FROM THE SPEAKERS
Free food and drink all weekend!!
Over 20 setups ... (Aiming for 40)
<3 you should all defiently check it out!!
Cheers!!
:( I wanna go , but its SOOOOO FARRRR

And why Turtlehoop? why are you not coming?

thespymachine

Smash Ace
This is probably the first cool thing and probably the last cool thing i have ever seen in brawl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQOt5H6Eldk
i don't even know what happened exactly except the tech at the end to grab the edge.

It IS cool. He intentionally did it.
Ajax, Ally, and DSF use it as a recovery. They use the c4 and DI to the side of the stage, if they're at a high percent, tech it, and recover. It awesome when it's done in big tourney matches.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Yes, really. If he's north Idaho then we have to play each to get rankings together. If he doesn't/won't play Brawl, then he won't be ranked or be a panelist for brawl.

Since nearly 100% of N.Idaho doesn't play melee, gnosis will have to host something for that. So he'll be #1, I guarantee it (I can count the number of times I've picked up a controller to play melee on my hands, since brawl came out. And I just started getting into advanced techniques right before Brawl came out.)

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Not playing doesn't mean he can't be a panelist. You can still determine who's good via tournament standings without playing the game. He's got enough knowledge about the game to be able to accurately be a panelist.

Top Bottom