• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Shut the **** up Dom. I had every intention of going to the last one, and then my ride bailed on me last minute. There's NOTHING I can do about that. I TRIED to get another ride, and I couldn't. Obviously I don't expect people to come here, especially when I know Ryan CAN'T.

I'll have every say that I want. I don't have to be "good", and I've never claimed to be "good". I will probably never BE good, and I don't care. If all you care about is crying because I didn't show up to a smashfest I wanted because I was SUPPOSED to be home, then maybe you shouldn't have a say and should disappear.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Shut the **** up Dom. I had every intention of going to the last one, and then my ride bailed on me last minute. There's NOTHING I can do about that. I TRIED to get another ride, and I couldn't. Obviously I don't expect people to come here, especially when I know Ryan CAN'T.

I'll have every say that I want. I don't have to be "good", and I've never claimed to be "good". I will probably never BE good, and I don't care. If all you care about is crying because I didn't show up to a smashfest I wanted because I was SUPPOSED to be home, then maybe you shouldn't have a say and should disappear.
Again making perfect sense...

QraQ

Smash Ace
I don't think there's enough smashers in Idaho for you to be telling people to "disappear"
It would do us a world of good to have less people who just pose on the boards without any intention of getting better. To which we have alot of.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
It'd also be better not to have someone not understand that life has things happen that can't be controlled.

Such as you being shipped overseas. We didn't ***** at you for not showing up to smashfests. Same concept, different extreme.

QraQ

Smash Ace
It'd also be better not to have someone not understand that life has things happen that can't be controlled.

Such as you being shipped overseas. We didn't ***** at you for not showing up to smashfests. Same concept, different extreme.
It would be the same concept if you actually made an effort beforehand at all when you did have the time to get better.
Yet all you did was just complain about how bad you are like Ryan except Ryan is actually good.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Since when does being good have anything to do with my ability to control whether or not I have a way to drive 200 miles to play a video game when plans fall apart last minute?

Wait. Nothing! It's still the same concept. Ryan being "good" doesn't mean anything to me, considering he's played longer, has more tournament experience, and has played better people than the majority of us. Obviously he's going to be a lot better.

Playing competitive smash or not, the more serious you make it (such as what you've been doing since I couldn't make it to ONE smashfest), the less fun it is. That's when people leave, then when people stop playing, that's when the people who claim to be "good" fall apart because they don't want to play anymore either, because the atmosphere sucks.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
You guys suck (Dom, Brandon), I didn't notice until today when i got ready for school but not only did all the cereal we bought get eaten but all the stuff i had :(

craztad

Smash Journeyman
and that^ right there is exactly why no one is going to stay at my house. And knuttz, i am a intprogthatkicksyourass! (2/10 intelligent, 4/10 programmer, 1/10 that, 1/10 kicks, 1/10 your, 1/10 ***) that kind of sums it up.

once again zero creativity.

joeplicate

Smash Master
It would do us a world of good to have less people who just pose on the boards without any intention of getting better. To which we have alot of.
I definitely agree with you

although I don't know who's a poser in idaho because it's idaho, I'm with you on that sentiment

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Program this:

Code:
CrazTad.Mouth(Knuttz.Balls);
and BC..

you still have burgers right?...yum yum!
sorry man, try as i might it wouldnt compile and or run. does not compute because the Balls variable is in the CrazTad class and the Mouth variable is in the Knuttz class.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Since when does being good have anything to do with my ability to control whether or not I have a way to drive 200 miles to play a video game when plans fall apart last minute?

Wait. Nothing! It's still the same concept. Ryan being "good" doesn't mean anything to me, considering he's played longer, has more tournament experience, and has played better people than the majority of us. Obviously he's going to be a lot better.

Playing competitive smash or not, the more serious you make it (such as what you've been doing since I couldn't make it to ONE smashfest), the less fun it is. That's when people leave, then when people stop playing, that's when the people who claim to be "good" fall apart because they don't want to play anymore either, because the atmosphere sucks.
Can't fight with that.
Debating skills.
Now you may disappear.

No U

Smash Journeyman
EVERYBODY STOP BEING ******S

THAT IS ALL

Except for you Knuttz, you can keep being a ******.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Sry for my random appearance again lol. Eh, brandon im trying to think of a way to return your wii control bud but i dont have a ride from caldwell. But i will let you know if i can show up to the next event ._.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Except I'm the bigger person and I'll still show up because I enjoy playing, not attempting to force people to get better or "get out".

What the **** happened to you?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
sorry man, try as i might it wouldnt compile and or run. does not compute because the Balls variable is in the CrazTad class and the Mouth variable is in the Knuttz class.
I'll give you the source for the craztad class later today.

thatnks for letting me be a ******* No U

QraQ

Smash Ace
Except I'm the bigger person and I'll still show up because I enjoy playing, not attempting to force people to get better or "get out".

What the **** happened to you?
Naw it's just to you. You've pulled the same **** constantly to where any effort towards playing you or expecting you to come through on anything is folly.
Nothing "happened" to me, I've thought this for a while and would've rather said it in person to you.
Btw, having to say you're the bigger person really contradicts the statement altogether.
Let's keep having this fun it amuses me.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I'll give you the source for the craztad class later today.

Here is a snippet of the code in C#
Code:
public PersonAction Mouth(PersonInput BodyInput)
{ 
PersonAction ReturnAction;
  switch(BodyInput)
  {
  Case Balls:
  ReturnAction = this.Suck;
  break;
  }
 return ReturnAction;
}
So it seems you suck everyone's balls, and not just mine...

...I also noticed that you swallow an exception inputting C0ck.***...

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Pull what "constantly"? When I don't show up when I say I can, it's for a reason. You're acting like my going to school and being 250 miles away from every smashfest isn't a reason for me not to show up daily and try to get better. You act like I don't "want" to get better, but I have other priorities and I play for fun. I know how much better I can be and how much better I've gotten, but it's not the biggest goal in mind for me. And even then, when have ANY of you ever wanted to actually play me, other than Ryan wanting to MM me because he knew he could win? Pretty sure no one, but that's not a reason I don't show up anyway. I at least put effort into trying to go, even if I end up not going, unlike other people in the Mountain Home area. I've even gone as far as getting you a ride on more than one occassion, so if I don't put any "effort" into this, your standard of trying must be way too high to be realistic.

Plus, my statement wasn't contradictory. I'll still go and have you say it to my face, and I'll tell you the exact same thing, and you'll just get loud and go cry because I'm there and make everyone really annoyed. There's not other way for it to happen, really.

It's a game Dom. I don't know why you care so much as to whether or not I get a chance to show up. Next time something happens, I'll go cry to mother nature that my house got snowed in or go slap my Grandma for having a Stroke, just so I can go and play to please you.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Smash drama is so dumb. A bunch of grown men fighting over vid30 g4m3s! YAY :D

In other news I love kittens

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Here is a snippet of the code in C#
Now see right there is where you got caught telling a fib. No CrazTad code would ever be written in that awful and slow language. Its almost as bad as Java. C is the only language to write stuff in unless of course you are using bash which is just fine too. Far too many garbage collector problems in both java and c# to do anything halfway useful.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Pull what "constantly"? When I don't show up when I say I can, it's for a reason. You're acting like my going to school and being 250 miles away from every smashfest isn't a reason for me not to show up daily and try to get better. You act like I don't "want" to get better, but I have other priorities and I play for fun. I know how much better I can be and how much better I've gotten, but it's not the biggest goal in mind for me. And even then, when have ANY of you ever wanted to actually play me, other than Ryan wanting to MM me because he knew he could win? Pretty sure no one, but that's not a reason I don't show up anyway. I at least put effort into trying to go, even if I end up not going, unlike other people in the Mountain Home area. I've even gone as far as getting you a ride on more than one occassion, so if I don't put any "effort" into this, your standard of trying must be way too high to be realistic.

Plus, my statement wasn't contradictory. I'll still go and have you say it to my face, and I'll tell you the exact same thing, and you'll just get loud and go cry because I'm there and make everyone really annoyed. There's not other way for it to happen, really.

It's a game Dom. I don't know why you care so much as to whether or not I get a chance to show up. Next time something happens, I'll go cry to mother nature that my house got snowed in or go slap my Grandma for having a Stroke, just so I can go and play to please you.
Didn't even read lol.
You win it's done.

Top Bottom