• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
don't know yet about this weekend....but yeah...we need to relook at rankings. Felix still has it in him in melee! you need to play my jiggz :) and I didn't get to see the matches between him, redyspazz and skarykid...

Turtlehoop said:
We couldn't find a ride. Or we would have been there tonight.
ur just scared../. :)

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Yea I need a chance to get use to playing other serious players. I know I'm capable of performing better on both games. A little more practice with you guys should do me well. Was fun tho :) hope everyone has a great new year!

Dom bro I didn't even know you were overseas. Take out there and hope all you guys have a safe new year and come back home soon.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I demand not having a smashfest this weekend... *cough* unless its friday... I wont be here saturday.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
lol, sorry SK. and saturday. I should have my bug ready for that by then. I love driving... it's running again and I got money to blow on it. So.... knuttz, saturday, 6, your place?

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
cool. so are we looking at like 6 then? i don't think i'm gonna be able to make it though.... :\

SkippyMH

Smash Rookie
You punks had better come! I'll come to each of your houses and drag you if I have to -.- I'm in the mood to smash, so smash we shall! I hope. Maybe.

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
so yeah, i wasn't able to make it.. busy with family holiday crap. how did the turnout turn out?

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
o dang, even the mt home crew got down there? who was all part of the churro crew? did he bring many people?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Yes Rick, MT home came...

Churro, Alex, Eric is his crew. Churro is ok at melee...he can wavedash and such..need way better tech skill, he can get there if he practices...brawl...he mains peach, and i think snake...I played about 15 games, he won two...but he brings me down to 1 stock about everytime...except olimar...but he played olimar once...as snake...

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
huh. should be a fun fight for the bottom three spots on rankings. o, and btw, my name's nathan. haha. i think at the smashfest it started as nathan, turned to nick, and by the time i left everyone was calling me rick. haha

thespymachine

Smash Ace
So are you guys going to TourneyPlay.net's tournament on Feb 7th?

It would be pretty epic if ALL of Idaho went.

I'll talk to LuigiKing to see if he needs a ride n stuff.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
5 - 10 from Canada, 30+ from WeWa, 5 - 10 from EaWa, 2 - 3 from N.Idaho.

Oregon, NorCal, SoCal, and Nevada I don't know.
And GC guy is working on getting tons of randoms to come. So yeah.

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
so anybody crazy legit gonna show up? or is there hope for some idaho smashers to do well at all?

Top Bottom