• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Mountain Home is bring 2-3 copies of Melee and 1 Wii for Brawl with Brawl. At least 1 TV, but it's going to be hard to find room in my Truck with 5 of us..lol.

5v5 Crew Battle!

gnosis

Smash Lord
Heeey, two cars full of people I know are driving up to Mountain Home in like 20 minutes. If they can make it so can you!

:O

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
I would totally give a ride in my ****ing bug, but its stuck at bryan's LOL. I don't think i could make it into boise right now with that thing either. Speedometer's broke so i could probly get pulled over a few times just for not knowing how fast im going, and my gas guage is too, so i never know when i run out of gas, that's kindve why its stuck at bryan's...

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
TURTLEHOOP YOU ARE COMING ANYWAY! :D

Yay I'm excited to play Felix in Brawl seeing as there are only a couple other people who play it seriously at all.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Friends and I will be there as soon as we can. We might be a little late tho since our car is currently being used and are still waiting for it.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
its makes sense....this is what you said last night...the NEW Captain Falcon in brawl sucks cause its Rick Wheeler...

melee = bart lemming cf
brawl = rick wheeler cf.

:)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
actually, most of the snow melted last night...they were slick...still the roads at like 1 were pretty slick...

TheFro: "now throw the red shell"
Gnosis: "had my hand on the controller, gotta do some snaking"

So me sucked in melee...but how did you guys like the brawl samus...

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
the brawl samus was kinda weak. i still don't get how you pulled out that one on me... though i think there's some potential. with more practice i could see it turning out pretty legit.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Ah I guess I missed out again but at least this time I can blame the weather. I'll try and make it to the next one -.-"
Anyone do any soul calibur IV in here?

gnosis

Smash Lord
So yeah me and knuttz were gonna bet on if you would post that or not scarykid, but neither of us wanted to put money down on you not doing it...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Im willing to stake money on NOT!

-QraQ

Play his wolf...its better than mine...:) I'll claim best every character in brawl, except wolf and snake...i'm even claiming POKEMON TRAINER...play me qraq. :)

and not DK....i suck with DK...

QraQ said:
Cause he's bet-ter than you?

-QraQ
i knew you'd say something. about that. :) redyspazz, you were the one where i was samus, you were DK, I basically suicide at 17%, and barely won? I'm trying to figure out who you are from the smashfest. :)

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Redyspazz is the redhead kid GB. Yea I was going to be not boastful and not post that. Then I was like **** it.

Edit: We should also fight for best Brawl Ness.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
I haven't played anyone here and I still wanna call best Lucas, dk, and ice climbers... But that's just cause most of the ppl I played online sucked balls :/ but yea that's my challenge issued to anyone who cares :)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
ah..so your raper redyspazz? hmm..:) lets play more...and more i mean melee! :) you'll be better in brawl...

i think i saw you do the falco thing correctly..i never did it right...so thanks for teaching me to be even more gay at this game. :)

Felix...QUIT FLAKING! :/ next smashfest will be when Battlchrist comes back. gnosis when do you leave? you too turtlehoop....

QraQ

Smash Ace
Play his wolf...its better than mine...:) I'll claim best every character in brawl, except wolf and snake...i'm even claiming POKEMON TRAINER...play me qraq. :)

and not DK....i suck with DK...
felixsaint said:
I haven't played anyone here and I still wanna call best Lucas, dk, and ice climbers
pause...NOT

100% sure i am GW, Meta (yes meta), PT, Sheik, and Sonic.
N o doubt about it in my mind. And im not just a bull****ter like Knuttz I can actually back the "skill" portion of it not just run the same combos with every character.
Ya weird figured out his strat.

-QraQ

QraQ

Smash Ace
So my Wii broke today >.<
That means 2 weeks without smash -.-
No worries though it won't take long to get back into my groove.

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
pause...NOT

100% sure i am GW, Meta (yes meta), PT, Sheik, and Sonic.
N o doubt about it in my mind. And im not just a bull****ter like Knuttz I can actually back the "skill" portion of it not just run the same combos with every character.
Ya weird figured out his strat.

-QraQ

Combos and Brawl? Oxymoron. (don't correct me...i knew you ment same moveset...i.e. dsmash with pika to thunder. lol)

WE should have a starbucks match for meta dom...I'll shuttle your *** all day long. :) And i haven't had starbucks forever...

Qraq said:
So my Wii broke today >.<
That means 2 weeks without smash -.-
No worries though it won't take long to get back into my groove.

-QraQ
no johns. :psycho: but crap...yeah, two weeks your back..its been a long 4 months...

BTW...someone needs to get me back in my melee mode...I'm just not...there....I can't do ****...honestly..its bugging me...

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
ah..so your raper redyspazz? hmm..:) lets play more...and more i mean melee! :) you'll be better in brawl...

i think i saw you do the falco thing correctly..i never did it right...so thanks for teaching me to be even more gay at this game. :)
yeah we should definitely play more melee. i'm gonna try to get over there with scarykid more often. and yeah, falco's easy to be gay with. haha

knuttz45

Smash Ace
AH, i'm getting faces with smashnames. :) what you guys thinking about today? I don't have work tommorow...so we can play a little tonight. :) txt me.

SkippyMH

Smash Rookie
I'm up for it, too. Obtw, -ZING- = Fail. I play Mario now, and I go by Skippy. Because... Y'know... Actually, I still don't know. Yeah, Smash tonight?

Top Bottom