• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

craztad

Smash Journeyman
also...i just thought of something to help tech skill...horse.(5 stocks) for tech skill with a character...like for example with fox...doubleshine reverse wavedash shine firefox cancelled edgeguard?
dude i can soo do that with falco, fox no, but if we do this with falco i would **** you knuttz. And knuttz i just got your voice mail and i don't know if i will be able to go mostly cause im so in the dark about what i will be doing then. I got to get a job between now and then and weekends are the best time for me to work so i may be out cause its looking like the only job im going to get is one at chilis.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
And if we go guys...i really really really really wanna get good with samus...in brawl....MK/Samus/Olimar yay....

You're on Tate...

and chilis? free food? I wish my place would hire...so i could help you get a normal job...

and...No U's playstyle is becoming more and more like mine....
gay as hell...and like a *****...yay...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
knuttz that wombo combo made me ****. You and bc better not be practicing that cause i know it would be me getting hit by it with my luck.

And ya throwing **** out like number 1 in idaho brawl mains, mk/samus/olimar really doesn't help the mk ban. use your ****ing head knuttz.

QraQ

Smash Ace
knuttz that wombo combo made me ****. You and bc better not be practicing that cause i know it would be me getting hit by it with my luck.

And ya throwing **** out like number 1 in idaho brawl mains, mk/samus/olimar really doesn't help the mk ban. use your ****ing head knuttz.
ROFL!
When did you get so hostile?

-QraQ

craztad

Smash Journeyman
we haven't played brawl forever and im not complaining. Lets just keep it that way and i won't be forced to get a little natty ice and make you play gamecube with me in my room.

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
yeah, idk. we really never do brawl friendlies. the only time i ever do them is when we can't find scarykid's melee copy....

QraQ

Smash Ace
We need to get a crew together for Genesis.
No joke.
As in our bads need to get good and our goods need to get better.
We should be coming to this with a good count of decent players who can hold their own.
Good turnout should be at least:
8-10 people
2-3 teams
1 crew (obviously)

We have few people but that just means more concentration on individual training.
The pros can take other under and grind with them until they get good.
It's possible and I know we're capable of it.

-QraQ

craztad

Smash Journeyman
you can never count me in for going to stuff in the summer cause i usually have to work every saturday just so i can survive the next school year. **** the economy killing off any chance of me getting a decent programming job which would make hella more than being a laborer.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
We need to get a crew together for Genesis.
No joke.
As in our bads need to get good and our goods need to get better.
We should be coming to this with a good count of decent players who can hold their own.
Good turnout should be at least:
8-10 people
2-3 teams
1 crew (obviously)

We have few people but that just means more concentration on individual training.
The pros can take other under and grind with them until they get good.
It's possible and I know we're capable of it.

-QraQ
This means you have to play me BC....

knuttz45

Smash Ace
ha ha...why can't we have a prodigy? thats just a word for it. :) we want to team up with one of the smashers that are learning, and teach them how to play better...right? what do you call that?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
You know the only reason you're doing this is because of the No U Kaleo thing form like october dont act like you're doing it to help you're just being your im brandon and i like making people mad

QraQ

Smash Ace
You know the only reason you're doing this is because of the No U Kaleo thing form like october dont act like you're doing it to help you're just being your im brandon and i like making people mad
BC's a whinosaurus
Knuttz is a cocky S.O.B.

Pretty much the jist of it?

-QraQ

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
So is anyone here even from North Idaho? Moscow/Lewiston area? I swear me and Swastikapyle are the only ones. So if anyone in this whole topic is from north hit me up :D :D :D

knuttz45

Smash Ace
BC's a whinosaurus
Knuttz is a cocky S.O.B.

Pretty much the jist of it?

-QraQ
Qraq seems to comment/state the obvious on people who have arguments.

Pretty much the jist of it? lol
I love you qraq! i miss your ice climbers....and you wrestling with BC....:chuckle:

Just Action said:
Were you going for protégé?
sure, that works too.

LuigiKing said:
So is anyone here even from North Idaho? Moscow/Lewiston area? I swear me and Swastikapyle are the only ones. So if anyone in this whole topic is from north hit me up :D :D :D
If you're brawl, the cake is up there too...
the cake is i think here and on ww.allisbrawl.com

BC said:
You know the only reason you're doing this is because of the No U Kaleo thing form (lol you said form)like october dont act like you're doing it to help you're just being your im brandon and i like making people mad
Both fine sir...both...you're just too easy...

But seriouslly, I wanna be able to teach people like No U/Kaleo/skarykid/raper so they get better, which in turn eventually will grow our community and get us better too. every person eventually creates their own unique style of playing/mindgames, which gives us more experience. We lack variety. We always have...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
but knuttz the only problem i see with you helping people get better is that no one likes how you play. I would rather have the new guys being offshoots of bc's play style then yours. I mean its not fun to play you and its not fun to watch you play someone because of your tactics. Its ok watching you play good people like bc cause he just punishes you for your stupid tactics.

QraQ

Smash Ace
but knuttz the only problem i see with you helping people get better is that no one likes how you play. I would rather have the new guys being offshoots of bc's play style then yours. I mean its not fun to play you and its not fun to watch you play someone because of your tactics. Its ok watching you play good people like bc cause he just punishes you for your stupid tactics.
WHEN THE **** DID YOU GROW A PAIR?!?!?!
And I want to see them...

-QraQ

craztad

Smash Journeyman
i guess brandon just posts at bad times cause whenever im extremely grumpy and happen to check these boards there is a post that i want to yell at.
This is the last time i will be stopping by until like january 15th or so. So you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year cause *****es i will be spending both of mine in Japan so mines going to be way more kick *** then all of yours!!!!!!!

Top Bottom