• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

QraQ

Smash Ace
i guess brandon just posts at bad times cause whenever im extremely grumpy and happen to check these boards there is a post that i want to yell at.
This is the last time i will be stopping by until like january 15th or so. So you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year cause *****es i will be spending both of mine in Japan so mines going to be way more kick *** then all of yours!!!!!!!
Ok now you're just being a **** lol...

-QraQ

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I get back to boise on the 5th so we should try to have a smashfest.

Sorry tate i would rather spend the holidays with my family than in japan nothing beats the fam:)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
i guess brandon just posts at bad times cause whenever im extremely grumpy and happen to check these boards there is a post that i want to yell at.
This is the last time i will be stopping by until like january 15th or so. So you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year cause *****es i will be spending both of mine in Japan so mines going to be way more kick *** then all of yours!!!!!!!
PMS?
and join the mile high club....

GNOSIS...I need your number....i lost some contacts...if ur up for smashing in the middle of the week..if you are in meridian! i need to get ***** by your shiek...

gnosis

Smash Lord
Number's 6 oh 8-9 oh 53.

I don't really get why everyone gets mad at playing you, knuttz, you use sorta cheesy stuff sometimes but it just makes me get better/faster/smarter so I like it.

And yeah, I'm up for smashing anytime.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
saved your number..i was thinking really late tommorow (after 9) or maybe even after work on tuesday for a mini smashfest...i wanna get some good practice in...

and yeah...i know i try some really really really really dumb things....that people think shouldn't work...but it does...but i did some thinking about it...and i try to hit people inbetween moves...which sometimes puts me in a bad position..

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
i just get thoroughly *****. i don't know the tactics he uses. but they ****. and i'm ok with that.

QraQ

Smash Ace
saved your number..i was thinking really late tommorow (after 9) or maybe even after work on tuesday for a mini smashfest...i wanna get some good practice in...

and yeah...i know i try some really really really really dumb things....that people think shouldn't work...but it does...but i did some thinking about it...and i try to hit people inbetween moves...which sometimes puts me in a bad position..
Im pretty sure you mean it works after the 2545352 time you tried it lol.
I dont really get mad playing you anymore cause that cheese crap doesn't work on me and just makes you look stupid. (mainly marth)
I just dont like to see you trying dumb **** just to look cool instead of trying to get better at playing smart.
You want so bad to do **** like you see in combo vids but the difference is most of those people were actually playing and knew moves would hit when they're supposed to. You have too many failed attempts and you just end up looking bad for doing it.
Really it's all on you

Look flashy or Play smart.

-QraQ

id_kai

Smash Rookie
I don't remember getting mad at Knuttz when I played him. It was more of an O_O I just got ***** sort of reaction

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure you mean it works after the 2545352 time you tried it lol.
I dont really get mad playing you anymore cause that cheese crap doesn't work on me and just makes you look stupid. (mainly marth)
I just dont like to see you trying dumb **** just to look cool instead of trying to get better at playing smart.
You want so bad to do **** like you see in combo vids but the difference is most of those people were actually playing and knew moves would hit when they're supposed to. You have too many failed attempts and you just end up looking bad for doing it.
Really it's all on you

Look flashy or Play smart.

-QraQ
first sentence is my biggest downfall in this game...i try things over and over again...think of me as happy gilmore on the last hole. don't worry, i'm trying to get smarter...but i also still have the problem with thinking a move might hit, when it wont....i'm overly aggressive in that sense.

Just wait till you see the cf qraq...maybe my jiggz, don't play jiggz too much :/...

TheFro

Smash Cadet
Merry almost Christmas. Don't unwrap him yet!

Hey guys, apparently I missed a lot in the last month.
1.We need a smashfest soon. Idc when I'll always make time to play if given enough warning in advance.
2. Qraq I liked the prep school burn, even though I'm the most wanna-be-white-collar people I know.
3. I don't think I could ever get mad at Knuttz, cause all I have to do is remember my first tourney match with him.( 4 stock comeback, my doc vs. his falcon)
After that his jiggs ***** me twice to win the set, but no one cares about that.
:chuckle:

Ok since I don't want to sift through all these pages to find things to quote I'll just address them directly.

Ready...Go!

HyugaRicdeau...
Here's an idea, how 'bout you put down that copy of The Catcher in the Rye I'm sure you're holding, and live and let live. Just because daddy was a desk jockey, and mommy just could couldn't find time to care about her "gifted" son, doesn't mean it's appropriate to sublimate your feelings of hatred and appetency for acceptance towards us. Just sayin'.

Whoever posted that StarFox picture in response to Qraq wins a free sex from me. That was good.

BC
You thought you would never get trolled by Kaleo... Meth will change that.

Kaleo
You best be trolling.

Joepliacte
Ask NeighborhooP for lessons in trolling. Your content is good, but your subtlety needs some work.

debaser
I'm sorry, we we're still exchanging cattle and daughters when we meet new people. It will take us awhile to progress to the head nod.

Brdy
I'm sure you weren't always a douche, I'm sure you experimented with other hygiene products like enemas , or maybe one of those paper toilet seat covers. No one just instantly becomes a douche.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I remember that fro...even though i won that tourney set...I'll give you the win..for pretty much 4 stocking me that match.....

remember guys...saturday at my place for sure. Make plans. What you guys think of a tourney?

gnosis

Smash Lord
I'm down for anything, including a tourney (but not including Brawl), but are you down to smash tonight or tomorrow still? I could do tonight and really would prefer it just since it's sooner.

Also, would I need to bring anything beyond my controller?

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
i don't care much about the tourney, im just up for eating pizza and a shiit load of smashing. If you wanna be ******* and be like, oh im tired now, then you shouldve caught a nap before the fest. I'm there knuttz. low tier power coming your way :ness: :yoshi:

knuttz45

Smash Ace
cool. i kinda had to do a hard reset, so i lost the following numbers:

skarykid- and friends
No U
Kaleo- and friends
The Fro
Felix
Just Action

which you all are invited too...people, you need to call people. I also need everyone's numbers when you are there, just in case I loose them
BC, you need to come here too...bring yamer, and chex and panda girl and shank(those two girls that qraq gave names too)...whose all coming? BTW...gnosis is pro at brawl...

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be coming WITH comrades. I'll PM you my number if since you lost it or whatever. I'd enter both tournies if they are free and Brawl if we are going with entry fee. Otherwise just smash smash smash.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
note too idaho players...wii fit = amazing...but it sux cause when i get my wii back from tatemz...i'll have to start over. :/

QraQ

Smash Ace
Merry Christmas Idaho!
I miss all of you guys (even thee ones I havent met yet considering you're new smashers and already have some of my respect =) )
My Christmas was surprisingly decent given the circumstances.
Can't wait to come back and play you guys.
Dueces

-QraQ

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I will be there at 6:00.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
I wanna be there as early as possible but still follow the rule of being there after 6

acllaim

Smash Cadet
So..... I say somebody just gives me an address. My comrades and I will be in the Boise area. We might get sick of sushi and women and have a sudden need for video games.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Is somethin going down soon? Saturday would be good for me so just post or IM me the details. It's a 90 pct chance that I'll go actually this time xD. You can also reach me by phone or text at 208-585-7273 It'll be interesting to see where my friend and I stand In brawl since we haven't really played anyone here.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
oh yeah, forgot, if anyone can bring setups, please do so, all i have is my 3 tvs, and one wii...cubes and wii's and tv's welcome. I have PLENTY OF ROOM!

No U

Smash Journeyman
So, Knuttz, how are you liking Toribash? Great fighting game or greatest fighting game?

Top Bottom