• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

TheFro

Smash Cadet
Uhh, so if you're ever wondering what happens to your Melee game if you don't touch a controller for 7 months, well... don't. You'll be so ashamed of yourself :/

Someone who can kick my *** should play me while I'm in town. I'll come to you, and could do it any time today through Wednesday, maybe Friday and Saturday too. BC are you in town or did you go home for Thanksgiving?

Baron kinx and lemon, we should all play too. And since Felix is back, you too.
Oh, not me?!?!?! I wanna rematch you, give lemon a few more chances at beating me :chuckle:, Put Baron back in his place (apparently he's better than me :laugh: ), and see if I can finally beat Kinx's 2-d monster. No U make your place available so we have a place to play.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Yea im about 5 minutes from BSU so just give me a time and place and ill see what i can do. The next few weeks ima have some free time so im trying to take advantage before i get busy with school again in spring.

By the way, just a little footnote. I know from experience that those PnT tourneys usually host the events on some laggy tv's.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Oh, not me?!?!?! I wanna rematch you, give lemon a few more chances at beating me :chuckle:, Put Baron back in his place (apparently he's better than me :laugh: ), and see if I can finally beat Kinx's 2-d monster. No U make your place available so we have a place to play.
My roommate's gone all break and I'm not really doing much. Maybe on Saturday everyone could come over. How many people could make it over Saturday?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
My roommate's gone all break and I'm not really doing much. Maybe on Saturday everyone could come over. How many people could make it over Saturday?
maybe if there are too many people we can move it to my place..

and how many people went to pnt? it was on the radio...so im guessing quite a few? wish I went...so someone could hae put bc in losers....at least in brawl...

congrats buzz...so you missing a good friend called sleep?

No U

Smash Journeyman
maybe if there are too many people we can move it to my place..
If more than 3 other people want to do anything this weekend, then your place would definitely be a lot nicer. I guess we just need to find out how many people would want to and can smash this weekend.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro as in TGM (Allan) from Houston?

-QraQ
yes. Houston,tx son! you need to come back.

Yes QRAQ...whoever xyro is....the guy keeps getting better and better in brawl tourneys....with SAMUS! Remember, i have this playing fetish with playing samus...samus was the first character I ever liked playing...when i was like 12 when i used to play 64 in jr high..

and gnosis...i thought you liked starwars...thats honestly the only relation...turtlehoop...do i need to be the numa numa guy...he is off the HOOK, and can't be left out...

like me....I could be the tron guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3609OtM138c

but i'll be the numa numa guy...if you're sneezing panda...! ....I wish I Had a mustache like that though....I think we all should have a mustache growing contest...except qraq...you can actually grow a pretty good one....where as me...oh man...I'd look like DR. Zoidberg....

****...i'm tired....
thanks for realizing me. If you need any help with anything concerning samus, just PM or AIM me at xyro77

gnosis

Smash Lord
Haha, yeah, I did forget some people there didn't I...? I could probably do something on Saturday, at knuttz or no u's place. Let's do it.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm a friggin' grampa now. Heck, I just had a baby girl last week!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Ok...Anything on the smashfest? There's a few of us from Mountain Home that would go if there's a place.
xyro...ill add u to aim when im back in boise...ill try samus again in brawl!

ok..so mine it is....I is tatems coming...or do I need to pick up some kids...if I pick u up...u need a tv and a system...I have ZERO with me... my stuff at bcs...and...I don't have a key to bcs house....only his heart...so like 6 saturday?

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I'll ask. It's my 2nd to last day in town...so yea. I'm going back to pokey with my girlfriend, so i gotta talk to her too.

EDIT:
I'm a no go I guess. Mom wants me here and girlfriend isn't sure when shes leaving.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
I work till 7:30 on saturday, sorry peeps, I've been pretty terrible lately and don't have the time to practice between now and then anyways... Next time though..next time...

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
knuttz remind again pls where ur place is. and let me know if u want me to bring any equipment.

No U

Smash Journeyman
xyro...ill add u to aim when im back in boise...ill try samus again in brawl!

ok..so mine it is....I is tatems coming...or do I need to pick up some kids...if I pick u up...u need a tv and a system...I have ZERO with me... my stuff at bcs...and...I don't have a key to bcs house....only his heart...so like 6 saturday?
Is Tate even in town now? Anyways I can come if I get a ride and I'll bring my Wii and MAYBE my roommate's TV. Depends on when exactly he gets back.

Edit: I forgot to capitalize the first "I" in the second sentence. >_>

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Grammar freak...

back in boise...I'm guessing no one finished the document i started...BC....

Felix, I'm in meridian now you living at the same place? can you drive? I can give you directions..my number is the same as before......but i can prob pick up No U and you and Kaleo...kaleo, you should get off a little early. Also, try to get some other guys from your place. I"ll do brawl too. Encourage setups....I don't have ANY ANY ANY ANY At all...so i have my big screen, a small tv with only coaxils...code is towards my smashfest sat....

Code:
if(Turtlehoop){
Messagebox.Show("Yay turtlehoop and other MT. Home kids are coming");
}
else{
this.Close();
}
*Program closes*
(Tate and Buzz....you should get this...)

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
no im not at the same place and i misplaced ur number :ohwell: but i do have a ride so u dont have to worry about that. im bringing some familiar faces with me and if u want ill bring a decent size tv along with a wii and both melee and brawl. only my memory card is incomplete on melee and im missing a few things so i suggest someone else bring that. ill pm ya with my number and you can text me the address.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Just found out that my roommate doesn't get back until Mid-Sunday, so I can take his TV and get it back before he comes home hopefully.

Edit: POST 3000 GET WOOT

Top Bottom