• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

No U

Smash Journeyman
So, Idaho.

How's that MK ban explanation coming along? Don't disappoint me ;)
Nobody in Idaho even likes Barlw. We would just ban Barlw if that didn't scare away any hope we would have of getting more noobs to train.

Hey, how's that life coming alone?

Don't spam another topic idiot.
Turtlehoop, watch out! Spelling and grammar errors make him do double damage!

craztad

Smash Journeyman
uhh^ thats my response to the last two posts. Sorry the video upload had a hiccup while i went to bcs to smash. they started going back up until my internets dies again. And no turdhoop, i can't stop sd'ing, its in my genes.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
actually according to the vids we have 4 smashers in idaho. Me and BC for the first hour, BC and fro for the next half hour, BC and knuttz for the next hour and 15 min, knuttz and me for the last 15 min, and that makes up the whole disc we recorded. We need to work on cycling around more.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
sugar and I are in the hospital. Her water broke this morning, and the doctor gave the green light to deliver the baby. We're 5 weeks early. This is obvious concern for the baby's health, but so far, there are no blatant problems. We'll see as the day goes on. :(

QraQ

Smash Ace
sugar and I are in the hospital. Her water broke this morning, and the doctor gave the green light to deliver the baby. We're 5 weeks early. This is obvious concern for the baby's health, but so far, there are no blatant problems. We'll see as the day goes on. :(
Good luck bro.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Good luck Buzz. No worries though. The baby should probably be small...I was 4 weeks early...and look at me!

man...man man...at the vids. :)

ha ha at me playing peach....

And still working on the MK thing.....grammar mistakes...

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Oh, this also means I won't be leaving town anymore. So, maybe we can hang out, BC. :)

TheFro

Smash Cadet
actually according to the vids we have 4 smashers in idaho. Me and BC for the first hour, BC and fro for the next half hour, BC and knuttz for the next hour and 15 min, knuttz and me for the last 15 min, and that makes up the whole disc we recorded. We need to work on cycling around more.
I didn't see myself in any of the vids when I looked last night.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Quit posting buzz...go have that baby!

TIP: Eat something...
I was super hungry and tired, and when I saw the epidural needle...i almost passed out...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
why did you have to mention needles right now, im just on my way to get a flu shot and i don't like needles.

Good luck buzz, I hope you bring another great little smasher into this world.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
edge sleep to rest...yay...
backthrow..bair..bair...yay...
tate's dthrow combo...amazing...
BC's just straight ****** my cf...uh....

craztad

Smash Journeyman
I like how i have like one good run/combo in most of the videos with me and then i just look like a total noob in the rest of the video sds included.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
melee = BC
brawl = knuttz

BC , we really really really really really need to play more melee...
i play tate, no u, and kaleo alot...but never you....
:/

I know I jew you out in smash MR. Christ...but can't we put the past behind us?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I miss you barron...
i can't play today...
packing for cancun...

BC-tatemz...finish the MK document...please...
I wish i was good with samus in brawl....xyro is too good....

come to think of it..i wish i was good with samus in all 3 games...(even 64)...but i suck at all 3 :(...jiggz 4 life

replicate

Smash Lord
oh ****, the fro sigged me???!

too good, he earned it

Hey, how's that life coming alone?

Don't spam another topic idiot.
also this is a grammatical error
what's a "topic idiot"
you should have a comma in there

and buzz, your wife's name is sugar? like the sugar on survivor??
daaamn son

just stopping by ^_~

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Sooo, anyone in the Boise area smashing this weekend? I'm going home to Oregon for the school break on Saturday and I'll be flying out of Boise. Maybe I could get there early and play with some of you before I take off.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
It's at 5:55 PM. According to Google Maps, Meridian doesn't seem too far from the airport, so I could probably show up for friendlies for an hour or two. I'll probably want to get to the airport an hour and a half early just to be safe.

Also, is there going to be SSBM there or only Barlw?

QraQ

Smash Ace
I miss you barron...
i can't play today...
packing for cancun...

BC-tatemz...finish the MK document...please...
I wish i was good with samus in brawl....xyro is too good....

come to think of it..i wish i was good with samus in all 3 games...(even 64)...but i suck at all 3 :(...jiggz 4 life
Xyro as in TGM (Allan) from Houston?

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Yes QRAQ...whoever xyro is....the guy keeps getting better and better in brawl tourneys....with SAMUS! Remember, i have this playing fetish with playing samus...samus was the first character I ever liked playing...when i was like 12 when i used to play 64 in jr high..

and gnosis...i thought you liked starwars...thats honestly the only relation...turtlehoop...do i need to be the numa numa guy...he is off the HOOK, and can't be left out...

like me....I could be the tron guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3609OtM138c

but i'll be the numa numa guy...if you're sneezing panda...! ....I wish I Had a mustache like that though....I think we all should have a mustache growing contest...except qraq...you can actually grow a pretty good one....where as me...oh man...I'd look like DR. Zoidberg....

****...i'm tired....

Top Bottom