• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
This won't be for a while. Brandon will drive you guys obviously.

What do you guys think about West v East Side Crew battles after a set of Singles for both Brawl and Melee?
Get on AIM Ryan.

Copied from my thread at allisbrawl;

Alright guys, there's the deal. A friend of mine from Burley/Rupert wants to start holding Smash tournaments. Here at Idaho State University (where I go to school) you can reserve a nice sided conference room that'll hold a very good amount of set ups for virtually no cost, as long as we are cleaned up by 10:30pm. This is a time crunch, but I believe we can do it.

Anywhere, here's the proposition;

Using current Melee and Brawl movesets, we will hold a Singles tournament for both. If time permits, we will be holding a teams tournament for the game that it is voted for. At 8:30pm, if the tournaments are over, then there will probably be crew battles - east vs west side.

We could start the tournament at like 11 or noon on a weekend and go from there. If anyone knows the time managment on tournaments in relationship to different amounts of set ups, please let me know. That'll help a lot.

And Metaknight will be banned in Brawl, so it's worth attending.

QraQ

Smash Ace
This won't be for a while. Brandon will drive you guys obviously.

What do you guys think about West v East Side Crew battles after a set of Singles for both Brawl and Melee?
Get on AIM Ryan.

Copied from my thread at allisbrawl;

Alright guys, there's the deal. A friend of mine from Burley/Rupert wants to start holding Smash tournaments. Here at Idaho State University (where I go to school) you can reserve a nice sided conference room that'll hold a very good amount of set ups for virtually no cost, as long as we are cleaned up by 10:30pm. This is a time crunch, but I believe we can do it.

Anywhere, here's the proposition;

Using current Melee and Brawl movesets, we will hold a Singles tournament for both. If time permits, we will be holding a teams tournament for the game that it is voted for. At 8:30pm, if the tournaments are over, then there will probably be crew battles - east vs west side.

We could start the tournament at like 11 or noon on a weekend and go from there. If anyone knows the time managment on tournaments in relationship to different amounts of set ups, please let me know. That'll help a lot.

And Metaknight will be banned in Brawl, so it's worth attending.
Will these be happening when I get back?
West vs East isn't that kind of one-sided?

-QraQ

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Dom, there's obviously going to be a tournament held specifically for you when you get back, regardless if it's the one I'm talking about now or not. You're that speshal.
And Yea, east v west is probably 1 sided...the only other option is random/draft crews, which could be fun too.

-ZING-

Smash Rookie
Hot diggity ****. I'd be up for it, if someone from Boise wants to pick me up. And, uh, ZinG is a thing of the past. I'm kinda sorta SD now, it's been unanimously agreed that it suits me better. MARIO EFF TEE DOUBLEYOU!

QraQ

Smash Ace
Ya it's really pear juice....****in terrorism!

FYI: I want my character list to go as follows:

1: Luigi
2: ICs
3: Falco
4: Ganon
5: Sheik
6: Roy
7: Mew2
8: Pichu

That is all

-QraQ
Oops forgot 2 characters.

Reworked list:

1: Luigi
2: ICs
3: Ganon
4: Falco
5: Sheik
6: Peach
7: Roy
8: Mew2
9: Y.Link
10: Pichu

let's call it QraQ's ten

-QraQ

craztad

Smash Journeyman
I miss getting ***** by your luigi. It will be a blast when you get back qraq. Ive been playing way too many kirbys and samuses lately. It is soo not fun to try and shine spike either of those characters.

QraQ

Smash Ace
I miss getting ***** by your luigi. It will be a blast when you get back qraq. Ive been playing way too many kirbys and samuses lately. It is soo not fun to try and shine spike either of those characters.
Glad you're making a real active effort to get better Tate.
This is the most enthusiastic I've seen you about smash.
Can't wait to see how good you got when I get back.

-QraQ

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
So, I play FFA matches with items on now. Go eastern Idaho.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I have a few friends who play, but they have zero interest in tournaments, and they get tired of 1v1. So, I'm doomed as a scrub... but hey, I have some hilarious non-tournament replays. :D

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Ryan, is Brandon seriously back already? If he is, then we may be able to hold the tournament at Idaho State on my BIRTHDAY \O/

Gnosis, the tournament I want to help hold is where I also want to get some good tournament matches in of people..

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
No one played for most of the summer so not to much has changed except no u and tate are pretty good now.

@ turtlehoop He's back but he's going to be leaving for some vacation over all the thanksgiving break so i dont know about your b-day thing

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Good idea, really. It's a bit late for that this semester but I'll have to get working on it early next time.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
You said Brandon was going on vacation for Thanksgiving. My Birthday is after that, when the tournament would possibly be held, meaning Brandon wouldn't be on vacation

*slap*

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
When exactly? I'll be heading to southern Utah on Saturday. :(

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So does that make us the kid in the corner that no one wants to talk to or are we still the guy that's afraid to knock on the door?

@Buzz never mind i'll be there late sunday night probably, maybe over Christmas

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Oh, if you're here that long, everything should be fine. I'll be back after a week. We should definitely play a bit.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
So do we actually want to put any of tonights vids up. Or are we just going to pretend tonight didn't happen.

@Fro and No U: 4chan is like the gayest thing in the world. You guys need to get out and smell some fresh air or something.

Top Bottom