• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
To everyone;

I have a friend in the Burley/Rupert area who is wanting to throw Smash tournaments, both Melee and Brawl, Singles and Doubles. He's looking into locations and how many people would come before he solidifies anything.

Anyone interested?
I would be. Burley looks like a nice halfway point between Boise and Rexburg.

No U

Smash Journeyman
HOLY **** GUYS GUESS WHAT. I JUST GOT A NEW CHAIR IN MY ROOM GOD ****. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? I CAN NOW ACTUALLY FIT FOUR PEOPLE IN MY ROOM OH MY GOD.

Hell, if somebody brings a gc/wii we could get two tvs going 1v1 since my roommate has a tv I mean hot ****. Just figured I'd let the few of you guys who come over every once in a while know this great news.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Awesome. More people means the more of a chance it'll happen.
Sweet. I like the location, as it looks like it'd be only a two hour drive or so from either end of the state. Not to mention that gas is becoming affordable again.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
HOLY **** GUYS GUESS WHAT. I JUST GOT A NEW CHAIR IN MY ROOM GOD ****. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? I CAN NOW ACTUALLY FIT FOUR PEOPLE IN MY ROOM OH MY GOD.

Hell, if somebody brings a gc/wii we could get two tvs going 1v1 since my roommate has a tv I mean hot ****. Just figured I'd let the few of you guys who come over every once in a while know this great news.
I couldn't have asked for anything better to hear on my birthday...thank you.....thank you so much!

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Well we could be using dorkusbrain instead of jew but jew just slides off the tongue much easier.
And bc that wasn't cool today, my little brother was even in town one last time and he really wanted to see how bad he really is at melee. Its sad, the next time i see him he will be headed out for air force boot camp. qraq should be proud.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Good for him tatemz....

bc....you ruined the "joke"....You're Christ....he's a Jew, Jew's hate christ, so they take him down....god dam/\/ it BC....

So some chick last night thought i had an australian accent....lolz

QraQ

Smash Ace
Hah. They'd like you to think that that's apple juice now wouldn't they.
Ya it's really pear juice....****in terrorism!

FYI: I want my character list to go as follows:

1: Luigi
2: ICs
3: Ganon
4: Falco
5: Sheik
6: Roy
7: Mew2
8: Pichu

That is all

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Ya it's really pear juice....****in terrorism!

FYI: I want my character list to go as follows:

1: Luigi
2: ICs
3: Ganon
4: Falco
5: Sheik
6: Roy
7: Mew2
8: Pichu

That is all

-QraQ
Didn't realize you liked falco so much...and where jiggz?

Starbucks match: CF vs. Pichu?

No U

Smash Journeyman
There is no probably about it, unless kaleo stops being bad (he can beats my fox with pichu)

Tate sorry about yesterday i had probation stuff :(
The probably was only there since by annihilate I meant 4 stock. I know he wouldn't stand a chance against the pichu but I figure he at least might have a slight chance of taking off one stock, if he gets really lucky. In retrospect though, you're right, I was being a bit generous.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
you have to think though...he'd do it to anyone here with his pichu....

just fsmash with marth....

I LOVE FSMASH!

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
you have to think though...he'd do it to anyone here with his pichu....

just fsmash with marth....

I LOVE FSMASH!
exactly

It needs to be said though, I wasn't doubting his capability with Pichu, I just hate the character, maybe even more then No U

QraQ

Smash Ace
exactly

It needs to be said though, I wasn't doubting his capability with Pichu, I just hate the character, maybe even more then No U
You doubt what you don't understand.
It's ok it's understandable, those who cling to top tier usually don't understand low =D.
Especially the lowest.

OH SICK BURN

-QraQ

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
You doubt what you don't understand.
It's ok it's understandable, those who cling to top tier usually don't understand low =D.
Especially the lowest.

OH SICK BURN

-QraQ
I'm not like that at all, in fact I just beat Ridgeman with Pichu yesterday, and I've enjoyed some Pichu time in the past.

BTW, I am officially annoucing that my secondary is Yoshi, no more bombspamming Samus (in 1v1 at least). Marth will always be my number one though

oh, and Qraq don't think that this is just to make a piont, No U, Nuttz, BC, Barron, Tate, and Ridgeman have seen me picking up Yoshi more and more in the last month. It all started at that last touney

QraQ

Smash Ace
I'm not like that at all, in fact I just beat Ridgeman with Pichu yesterday, and I've enjoyed some Pichu time in the past.

BTW, I am officially annoucing that my secondary is Yoshi, no more bombspamming Samus (in 1v1 at least). Marth will always be my number one though

oh, and Qraq don't think that this is just to make a piont, No U, Nuttz, BC, Barron, Tate, and Ridgeman have seen me picking up Yoshi more and more in the last month. It all started at that last touney
We'll see.
Yoshi is by far the hardest character to be good with.
His tech skill is insanely hard to master.
And he is the one of the easier characters to gimp.
Good luck hope he becomes your main.

-QraQ

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
hahahahaha you've played him twice and have no skill with him so why are you saying he's your 2nd main out of nowhere
A lot's happened since I played you last. Also I have about the same chance against you with Yoshi as I do Samus.

Btw, qraq, absolutely no character in melee is ever going to replace my current main.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
So this is regarding that Burley tournament. Would any of the Boise guys be against it being moved to the ISU campus? We may have found a pretty sweet conference room for the tournament. There's food and an ATM very close by, including a McDonalds, Pizza Hut, and a Taco Bell.
You guys in the Boise area - CARPOOL LOL

Top Bottom