• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
Just a heads up, I'm going to drop off the grid till at least after Thanksgiving break, I just have way too much **** to deal with. After how bad I played yesterday, it's obvisous playing in this state of mind will only make me worse. ttyl peeps, hope i don't miss too much

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
All you have to do to get better is dedicate a little time each day to working on tech skill not just beating down a computer and once you've got a grasp on so AT then you just need to play more people to work them into your game play. Don't play to win or do things because "it works" play to get better and learn.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
EXACTLY BC...Kaleo, you need to get the tech skill better...remember...L-cancel...

and tate....you can if you want..i need to see myself get beaten by BC...my cf still sucks against spacies...

and guess what...

I'M BACK in the US of A....!!!!!! only to leave for cancun friday :)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
IDEA TATE:

I'll put you in there, if they say whats this?...talk japanese...and act like a robot...I'll tell them its my Japanese human replica robot.

perfect...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Im game, cancoon here i come.

Edit: JA why is it you have a bad habit of posting like 3 seconds before me?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
There's a difference because you use the correct tactics not just things that hit randomly once or twice once if you have a real grasp of the game then playing to win is fine. Just when getting better you should play to improve not to win.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
All you have to do to get better is dedicate a little time each day to working on tech skill not just beating down a computer and once you've got a grasp on so AT then you just need to play more people to work them into your game play. Don't play to win or do things because "it works" play to get better and learn.
I don't have the time though. I've heard it enough to know what I need to work on and how, accept that already, but i just don't have the time. When I get my new phone, pay off my guitar, finish my government binder, get my ecology into an easy cycle, have this school tourney running, and fix up my bike; I'll be practicing a hell of a lot more till I'm happy with my skill level (probly years till that's true though).

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
WOW **** YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! Way to eat my gum without asking, guess thats what i can expect when i let people come over to my place right..... **** you

Kaleo just put aside like 15 min a day thats all it takes

knuttz45

Smash Ace
And my ice cream......and i feed you...so i ate like 2 pieces of your gum!

KALEO! LISTEN> only 15 min a day..pratice tech skill...do it inbetween assignments...

Kaleo....try to guess how long I played melee and started playing guys WAY better than me.....and I won't even subtract when I played brawl ONLY and when i quit for 4 months....
I started May 2007...and NOT counting when I basically didn't play melee much even if at all from when brawl came out in march to when i started back up again 2 months ago...so thats what...a year and a half off and on? Again, everyone has played the game since 64...but i'm counting when i actually TRIED with advanced tech...

No no Qraq...he means play to get BETTER...always think about getting better....

or in my case....more interesting ways of *****ing people out...

No U

Smash Journeyman
WOW **** YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! Way to eat my gum without asking, guess thats what i can expect when i let people come over to my place right..... **** you
Wait a minute, there was gum over there and nobody told me? BC is right. **** you guys.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
We asked or at least I did, I always ask people before I take/eat their ****.
Hey, I've never used or taken anything at your place without asking or being offered (ecxept your bathroom). I had the kitkats you guys told me about a few times ago and some of Brandon's chocolate yesterday that he said I could have, but nothing else, I've had that **** done to me so I know where you're coming from.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Just when getting better you should
PLAYZ TO MOTHA FVCKIN WINZ!!!

BATTLECHRIST said:
It's gum emoboy calm that **** down. This is like that Gatorade **** all over again.
Do I need to call a whanbulance so they can give you a shot of quit the *****in?
I miss you...

-QraQ

QraQ

Smash Ace
I want to make Falco part of my top 3.
But it will conflict with my honor =(.
Im so confused >.<

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Sorry JA...i can't play MWF's! i thought everyone knew this. :)

Qraq's honor system:

NOTHING high tier...
don't ***** people out....
always ask before putting it in her pooper...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
i love how that guy wants some nihonese woman. Sad thing is that 95 percent of the japanese women population wouldn't understand his take on words thus lowering his chances dramatically.

But seriously knuttz, who has time to find that kind of thing. Do you just randomly wander around craigslist or something?

BC, you will be happy, the vids are encoding as we speak.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
go to craigslist..and look at best-of-craigslist. (quick way to get a laugh) And yes...craigslist is the best website in the world...where do you think i got my wii...tv...sound system....

And tatemz...um...think of 5 minute breaks...i sit in a desk...with the world at my fingertips...why not take a peak?

and I LOVE MY CONTROLLER! Yay...You have NO idea how long i've wanted a white one that wasn't a cheap piece of ****....

3 days fellas...3 days... ;)

and yeah...bc ***** me pretty hard in the vids...gotta tone the jiggz up...

And for the vids...music of choice? Grease...

see tate...two seconds:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/det/844446232.html

craztad

Smash Journeyman
ya i guess i still live in the world without five minute breaks. I can't wait to get out into the work force, it will be so much easier on me. And grease=epic fail

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Qraq, you should play Falco. I'll do Falco teams with you, I think you'd be impressed with how far my Falco has come (I don't just laser, jab, forward smash anymore, I can do stuff!)

I WANT TO SEE VIDS

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Ill upload them as private so you can throw out the ones you want before anyone sees them.

you guys do realize bc is in like 90 percent of them.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
all righty, the encode is done, the vids should start popping up one by one as they finish uploading and youtube processes them. there are 37 vids so it will probably be midnight before they all get uploaded. If any of the vids look horrible or i just completely missed with trimming the correct parts (its easy to put 87800 instead of 88700 for trim nums) just hollar and i will try to fix it later in the week.

Top Bottom