• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

QraQ

Smash Ace
watch where you throw out "troll," kid

if anything I'm just spamming--dumb, yeah, but harmless

P, for example, is a troll
get yo facts straight
Watch where you throw around "kid", kid

If anything T.Hoop is just responding to a statement he believes to be false

As to where you are randomly voicing your unwanted opinion that makes you sound immature

Get YOUR facts straight

-QraQ

gnosis

Smash Lord
So guess what I'm going to that play'n'trade tourney.

See you chillins down there

Apparently it's melee and brawl, and the winner of the melee tourney fights the winner of the brawl tourney, best of 3 in both games (but what happens if melee wins melee and brawl wins brawl? i dont know!)

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
I missed quite a bit it seems...choked on my drink when i saw the Tate's comparison vid. I really think you could find a better one for me by the way, I absolutely hate people with shoe fetishes amongst other reasons theres better options out there.

So Frankie and myself will be at the tourney, no threat there folks, but who else is gunna be there? I want to know who to look out for and get to know Idaho Smashers other than BC, Tate, No U, Fro, and Nuttz

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Cool. I'll see if I can show up for a bit there. Chances are it'll be like the one in Pokey where there's limited opportunity for friendlies, though.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys. I'm back in Boise now so let me know if anything comes up. I signed up for that playntrade tourny a few months back but they ended up cancelling it so I dunno if you guys are talking about the same one.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Well, it didn't work out for me to come to the PnT thing. Hope you all are having fun there!

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
wow how ghey. so the tournament is today? talk about bad luck -.- those pnt guys didnt even bother to call us to let us know. if u guys are doing something afterwards let me know and i might be able to make it.

No U

Smash Journeyman
lol your just mad because you lost to that new kid (who is pretty good no joke)
Actually I lost to him on the good tv. The only thing I'm mad about in that match is that I killed myself twice in the last round.

My match with Lemon, on the other hand, I'm blaming the lag all the way. Well, maybe not all the way. But a lot of the way, still.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Actually I lost to him on the good tv. The only thing I'm mad about in that match is that I killed myself twice in the last round.

My match with Lemon, on the other hand, I'm blaming the lag all the way. Well, maybe not all the way. But a lot of the way, still.
And maybe for the fact that lemon is better than you =D.

-QraQ

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
PnT better use whatever house cut they got to get the right cables so we don't have to fight with that eighth or maybe even quarter second lag.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Uhh, so if you're ever wondering what happens to your Melee game if you don't touch a controller for 7 months, well... don't. You'll be so ashamed of yourself :/

Someone who can kick my *** should play me while I'm in town. I'll come to you, and could do it any time today through Wednesday, maybe Friday and Saturday too. BC are you in town or did you go home for Thanksgiving?

Baron kinx and lemon, we should all play too. And since Felix is back, you too.

Top Bottom