• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Ya i soo got some natty ice, turtlehoop you should come to my place to play some gamecube and chill bro.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
turtlehoop, it doesn't matter where you live, you can still be my bro and chill in my room the next time your in boise!

QraQ

Smash Ace
Next tourney is the

BRORAPE

Natty lite and only gamecubes (Unless you want to bring your Wii, I know I wouldn't mind =) )

-QraQ

QraQ

Smash Ace
So Ive been training 3 characters for teams with knuttz and bc when the time arises.

With BC:
Main - Falco
Secondary - Sheik

With Knuttz:
Main - Luigi
Secondary - DOUBLE JIGGLY

-QraQ

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Im actually glad the PR thread got closed. I was wishing for it about 2 weeks ago when things got out of hand.

but anyways, is anyone smashing today? I haven't smashed in like a week and really need to.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
I'm glad it was closed, too. It was getting crazy in there towards the end. Where did all that rage come from anyway?

QraQ

Smash Ace
You're going to enjoy my Falco on teams Ryan =).

Oh ya I figured out a new neat Dsync combo with ICs I have to show you.

-QraQ

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
Could someone PM me Just Action's number if you have it, he still hasn't given my Brawl disk back and I can't imagine how he's going this long with out Melee

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Cali can eat a **** the got our power rankings closed
:laugh: BC, ur funny...

but **** at the power rankings huh? I didn't get to respond all weekend :/, It will reopen when i explain the MK thing.

Dom, i'd like to see the combo...I'll even play marth for you!

AND DUAL JIGGZ...who's first?

thanks to qraq for keeping the truth out there while i was away this weekend

craztad

Smash Journeyman
So i got bored for the last four hours cause i couldn't sleep and wrote a computer screen video capture program(well sort of, you have to turn the images into video with a different program). please let everyone else sleep better than me.

And dual jiggz is banned forever cause the only way im even going to play against that is with another team of dual jiggz and then it just turns into a sleep fest that can be momentarily fun but why do that when we can go four captain falcons, seriously.

QraQ

Smash Ace
So i got bored for the last four hours cause i couldn't sleep and wrote a computer screen video capture program(well sort of, you have to turn the images into video with a different program). please let everyone else sleep better than me.

And dual jiggz is banned forever cause the only way im even going to play against that is with another team of dual jiggz and then it just turns into a sleep fest that can be momentarily fun but why do that when we can go four captain falcons, seriously.
In friendly teams I wouldn't dual jiggz but for tourney I would.
Easy counter is dual marth xD.
Although I think BC and I doing space animals would be deadlier =).

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
If we can't play dual jiggz...how would we know what to do? But yeah...tate is right thou...his jiggz is pretty sleepy....

gnosis

Smash Lord
BC i believe what he means by the first round is that he may have an 8% chance of hitting gnosis first. The rest of the match is the second round and well put by himself already: "*** handed to me in bite size chunks and told to eat up".

And gnosis you have some crazy *** fingers to be able to moonwalk with like every character. I can barely do it with falcon and link.
Most characters can't really moonwalk unless you're already walking in the direction you wanna moonwalk; that's how I do it with fox/falco/sheik/etc.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
To everyone;

I have a friend in the Burley/Rupert area who is wanting to throw Smash tournaments, both Melee and Brawl, Singles and Doubles. He's looking into locations and how many people would come before he solidifies anything.

Anyone interested?

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
So long as I have a ride and it's not Saturday I'm game, and I usually bring 2-4 people where ever I go

craztad

Smash Journeyman
ya and now he has a 9 curfew. Sucks *** for him.

You know bc i think we played for like 2 1/2 hours today and i didn't even accidentally win one match. Not one, how sad is that.

Top Bottom