• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So Me and knuttz were thinking about going to the next tournament in Utah but it looks like knuttz wont be able to go. I still think that we should try to go so if anyone wants to go let me know. I'm mostly talking to No U, Craztad and just action but anyone else that wants to go should PM me or post.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
It will be either the 15th or the 22nd of next month they haven't decided. So if we get everything figured out early i might be able to get them to pick the date that works best for us.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Melee singles and doubles and brawl singles, but it looks like tate can't go so i need find us a new first..... not looking as good as it did like 15 minutes ago lol.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Just dance...i'tll be ok...

I get back on 20:59 on saturday....the 15th... I'd rather see Nyeema anyway when i get back...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
If it was actually during a part of thanksgiving break i would have much more chance of going but weekends in nov. are definitely out for me.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
tate...what does this mean?

Code:
REM {@SetField("Lines"; Lines : ("Lines Start " + @Text(@Now)))};
nothing...its a comment or if you want to get literal..it sets a text box in Lotus Formula Language...and its commented out...lol

gnosis

Smash Lord
By the way everyone I know you've been trying to figure it out but I think it's pretty obvious that the only saiyan character in the game is GOKU/Mewtwo.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
ya knuttz it is just a comment but i don't know anything about lotus forumla language. When i first looked at it i thought it was batch cause REM is comment for batch. The rest reminds me more of perl. But ya without any prior knowledge i would say its throwing out a field object with "Lines" as the title or something and then Lines is placing "lines start" as the first set of lines in the field object. I would assume @text() is is a modifier and @now is highlighting the first line of code which would be "lines start". Its all just a guess though. Remember my specialty is in java/c/perl/bash/batch/python/ruby so if its not one of those you probably know more than me.

at one time i tried to learn a computer language called brain****. Yes the last part is the f word and yes it is a real language although there are only about 20 or 30 programs ever written for it mostly cause as the name entitles, it will **** with your brain.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
That's fine. I don't think I have much time this Saturday to do much anyways.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
Wow.. look what happens when you're gone for a day... Planning a tourny, laggy TV's, and computer languages oh my!

I'd like to go to the tourny, but frankly it's a better idea for me to work that day and for sure make money since I'm still not ready for interstate tournies

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Thats the problem right now we have people that want to go but no ride, tate and knuttz said they cant go/drive i dont have a car and ya lots of problems. Scarykid would you be able to drive?

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I'm going to be hella bored this weekend. My girlfriend is going to Idaho Falls and ditching me and just really pissed me off a few minutes ago. Someone should come to my dorm and play.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Espy, you should totally try to get a ride up to the ISU campus and play melee with me D:

Give me a call or send a text if you need directions if you decide to come

208 283 6120

Top Bottom