• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
U had one last night...and honestly i'm only really wanting one big smashfest/tourney per month...Not to be down on smash...but I do have a life outside of smash...and i only have one weekday to go out(not complaining). Friday night is daughter night. :)

Tate...I think you are 100% right with what no U is saying. You guys are really getting better...Kaleo...tech skill...you'll get there! Kinx...Lemon...why didn't you show up? And tate...DON'T MESS WITH JIGGZ ON THE EDGE....ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE THE SPACE CHICKEN.

We need vids of the double cf teams of BC and me...some of the combos are funny as hell...Double falcon punch do a sleepy Jiggz....with the falcon punches clinking...helza...double uair under the platforms...double dthrow chain grabs...throws into falcon punches...lol...falcon punch into knee...the possibilities are endless...(even though tatems and no u had some rapage combos too...)

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I have a car so i can almost definitely get there if its within 30 mins or so.
Please let me know, I only have comps to play and I want to up my melee skills.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Oh never mind its just my stupid web protection that blocks pretty much every image hosting site on the planet so it wont let me view the images.

Yay for overprotective parents!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
so.....i have a question....to all the stupid people out there.....and no, this is not directed toward anyone...

how do do you it? how does your logic cris-cross so much, that it goes beyond all reason? how does 2 + 2 = 5 one minute, then and 5 - 2 = 14 two seconds later, and still call it eleven? today, I've never seen such bent logic, its so frustrating...

No U

Smash Journeyman
so.....i have a question....to all the stupid people out there.....and no, this is not directed toward anyone...

how do do you it? how does your logic cris-cross so much, that it goes beyond all reason? how does 2 + 2 = 5 one minute, then and 5 - 2 = 14 two seconds later, and still call it eleven? today, I've never seen such bent logic, its so frustrating...
wat

Huh, quotes don't count towards message characters.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
i go in this thread just to laugh at craztad's sig, it's too good
what is funny about "twas brillig".
back in my home town we use it when someone just did something cool, wed say twas brillig man. But then my town is a small town in the middle of the desert with nothing for miles except sage brush and the occasional rattlesnake. ****, i just described a hippy town didn't i?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
No tate..... you described napoleon dynamite....

and people from cali LOVE this movie....

(tate is on the left)....

ADRES has the best sig ever....

BattleChrist

Smash Lord

Regarding MetaKnight and Brawl:
[/FONT]

10/11/2008:
All hosted Idaho Brawl tourneys should have Metaknight Banned as a character in addition to their rules.

10/21/2008:
When The community goes to a game store or Out of State tournament, they should have an honor system of not playing him if he is available. Anyone knowingly plays Metaknight in tournament verses another "True Idaho Smash player" shall be temporarily suspended from the rankings for a period. If a person does use MetaKnight in an Out of State tournament or Game Store opponent where all opponents were not "True Idaho Smashers", the tournament placing will not count toward power rankings.

[/CENTER]
[/COLOR]
This is real, just making sure everyone notices it.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
It's starting to look like we should write a constition and by-laws or at least a rulebook of some sort to better organize us as a whole and make sure we are all on the same page so people like my VP don't have a *****fit bout not being allowed to play MK. I'd be happy to write this, but I leave it to Nuttz and BC to decide what goes in and what doesn't, of corse everyone should post ideas here to see what the general opion is before they yay or nay it

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
He was banned at the last tournament and we've been talking about banning him for a while before that. You went to the last tournament so this shouldn't even be news to you.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
He was banned at the last tournament and we've been talking about banning him for a while before that. You went to the last tournament so this shouldn't even be news to you.
You talking to me? It's not a suprise at all, but having consequences for those who go against this is the first step to truely getting organized and standardized.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
....... Never mind
:confused:

I don't know what just happened, but what do you think of getting a list of rules together? Just things like etiquette and Mk banning, who has the right to lead and who should be listening to those people (this is mainly for system and disk safety as well as establishing an order when too many people want to play at once)

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
A rule book consisting of...?
Standard Melee/Brawl play that people should know anyway and you cant play meta against other true Idaho smashers.
It doesn't really seem necessary.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
and rules about system handling to avoid disk switching on controller snaging. also it's important to establish leaders that can put a end to any conflict that may arise, there's more but i'm short on time atm, I'll compile a list and post it probly tomarrow night

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
still it's important to set up standards so we can level the playing field for everyone and make the powerrankings accurate

Top Bottom