• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

gnosis

Smash Lord
what the **** guys go ahead and have a 23 man tournament (the largest non-gamestore tournament in IDAHO'S HISTORY) without me. Go ahead.

I will fight chexican every single day to stay sharp and come down and cut you all in two with my katana. I will watch your videos and digest them at the same time I digest a bowl of top ramen. I will read this thread and talk ****. You will not be forgiven for this!!!!!

I'm not saying but I'm just saiyan....

knuttz45

Smash Ace
[/Pokemon args]

[Smash Related Discussion]
please not let me be the only one who gets this.
tate, you're silly....
I did get it tatemz....

pokemon f@ggots

I . . . . . . . ..

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
Doubt the IQ of any1 with ninjask? rofl He is only one of the best BP pokemon in thee game.
As far as metagross goes you are right but initially i was referring to those who actually have a use. Slaking and Rhyperior blow. And I believe Ramphardos has the highest overall atk stat.

Willing to play any 3s if you want me to prove ninjask's worth.

-QraQ
**** you did get me there, I looked right past it on the list. Rampardos (471). Btw I've never found a more useful pokemon than my Slaking, it 1 or 2hitKO's everything, has monster HP and def (and decent speed), and it recovers

knuttz45

Smash Ace
so i'm gonna main jiggz in brawl...uair...bair...to rest is too good when people try to attack after a hit! (sorry guy i did that to at the tourney!)...

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
Crappy defense and truant....enough said
decent sp.def (229) and why have truant when you can give it to your oponent instead. I know what I'm talking bout when it comes to Slaking, trust me, thats why I only use him in doubles, he sucks 1v1

No U

Smash Journeyman
This one time, I was playing Pokemon.

Then I realized that I was a ***got.

So I stopped playing Pokemon.

Just sayin'.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm discovering my hidden potential. And I will shoot you with kamehameha blasts...

There's only one character who fits that description, so you know who my new main must be.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
wait wait wait so Goku is somehow a hidden disguised character in one of the smash games. cool beans. soo my new main too

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
This one time, I was playing Pokemon.

Then I realized that I was a ***got.

So I stopped playing Pokemon.

Just sayin'.
You shouldn't let your sexuality dictate what games you play, you diserve equal rights to play whatever game you want as long as you don't suck at the game or suck me

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I playz melee lol

No but seriously. I have a copy of melee again! WOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I eat all of western idaho cept maybe like knuttz BC kinx and lemon. YAAAAAZZZ

nah i still suck. I am legitimately trying to get back my melee skizotts though.

No U

Smash Journeyman
You shouldn't let your sexuality dictate what games you play, you diserve equal rights to play whatever game you want as long as you don't suck at the game or suck me
Now now REL, I believe you've misinterpreted some previous statements here. You see, you seem to think that I stopped playing pokemon because I was gay. This is wrong. What actually happened, was that the pokemon was causing the ***gotry, such that the instant I stopped playing pokemon, I stopped enjoying thoughts of male genitalia. Though I suppose I shouldn't expect the small mind of one who enjoys the company of males, such as yourself, to be able to comprehend something that was implied in any way rather than explicitly stated. However, I can suggest to you, that if you would like to enjoy the wonders of an expanded knowledge, and the pleasures of enjoying the company of women, you could cease to partake in the playing of pokemon, or at the very least decrease your homosexuality by not arguing about it on internet forums, especially those that are based on a completely unrelated topic.

Furthermore, your hypothesis that gays "diserve" (read: deserve) equal rights, is simply silly. Gays, since they enjoy the company of other men, should be excluded to the rights of those other creatures that enjoy the company of men, "women". That is to say, none, least of which is the right to play video games.

Lastly, people who suck at video games have just as much right to play them as people who don't suck at them, that is, unless they attempt to, talk about the video game at which they suck in such a way as to claim knowledge about the subject.

As you can see, you are wrong in almost every conceivable way.

Just sayin'.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
Now now REL, I believe you've misinterpreted some previous statements here. You see, you seem to think that I stopped playing pokemon because I was gay. This is wrong. What actually happened, was that the pokemon was causing the ***gotry, such that the instant I stopped playing pokemon, I stopped enjoying thoughts of male genitalia. Though I suppose I shouldn't expect the small mind of one who enjoys the company of males, such as yourself, to be able to comprehend something that was implied in any way rather than explicitly stated. However, I can suggest to you, that if you would like to enjoy the wonders of an expanded knowledge, and the pleasures of enjoying the company of women, you could cease to partake in the playing of pokemon, or at the very least decrease your homosexuality by not arguing about it on internet forums, especially those that are based on a completely unrelated topic.

Furthermore, your hypothesis that gays "diserve" (read: deserve) equal rights, is simply silly. Gays, since they enjoy the company of other men, should be excluded to the rights of those other creatures that enjoy the company of men, "women". That is to say, none, least of which is the right to play video games.

Lastly, people who suck at video games have just as much right to play them as people who don't suck at them, that is, unless they attempt to, talk about the video game at which they suck in such a way as to claim knowledge about the subject.

Just sayin'.
That was pretty funny, you must of been really concerned about the truth getting out, I mean look how ****ing much you wrote!

I haven't played a pokemon game since sophmore year, but I believe it's important to be sure people are properly informed before they start yapping bout things that aren't true

Oh and I wouldn't mispell deserve for no reason, diserve isn't a word and therefore made all of that gay gaming crap void.

My definition of "sucking at gaming" IS those who say otherwise, or those who only play to waste time and never try to accomplish anything with it (learning skillz, beating levels, or tournies)

Oh and BC never contacted me so I went elsewhere after work since my mom wasn't expecting me home right away.... Long story short, I had a great time with a certain girl ( or female as you would say)

craztad

Smash Journeyman
人はぽけもんをあそぶとてもとてもばかです。Kaleo42とQraQはばかですよね。私は疲れすぎます。ぽけもんを言うやめてください。Smashをいってください。ありがとうございます。peace out

QraQ

Smash Ace

Just sayin'.
WHO ARE YOU?!?!?! O_O

-QraQ

P.S. Furthermore, your hypothesis that "bad video game players" "diserve" (read: deserve) equal rights, is simply silly. Bad video game players, since they enjoy the company of other bad video game players, should be excluded to the rights of those other creatures that enjoy the company of bad video game players, "No U". That is to say, none, least of which is the right to play video games.

...Is what you meant to say

No U

Smash Journeyman
WHO ARE YOU?!?!?! O_O

-QraQ

P.S. Furthermore, your hypothesis that "bad video game players" "diserve" (read: deserve) equal rights, is simply silly. Bad video game players, since they enjoy the company of other bad video game players, should be excluded to the rights of those other creatures that enjoy the company of bad video game players, "No U". That is to say, none, least of which is the right to play video games.

...Is what you meant to say
Well, this depends on our definition of "bad video game players". If we're talking about people who play bad video games, then no, they don't deserve the right to play games since they're supporting **** and are ********. If we're talking people who are simply bad at video games, then there's a few more variables to consider. Like, if they play good games (thus supporting the right companies) and acknowledge that they suck rather than pretending to know anything about anything, then they deserve the right to play video games. I was basing my argument off of this small group of people for the sole purpose of saying Kaleo was wrong.

No U

Smash Journeyman
人はぽけもんをあそぶとてもとてもばかです。Kaleo42とQraQはばかですよね。私は疲れすぎます。ぽけもんを言うやめてください。Smashをいってください。ありがとうございます。peace out
もんをもんを言ばかでございまよね。私めてくさい。はばか人はぽ疲れすぎます。さい。ありがいます。疲れてもばそぶそぶそぶそぶす。

I just figured I'd try my hand at moonspeak since you brought it in here. >_>

QraQ

Smash Ace
Well, this depends on our definition of "bad video game players". If we're talking about people who play bad video games, then no, they don't deserve the right to play games since they're supporting **** and are ********. If we're talking people who are simply bad at video games, then there's a few more variables to consider. Like, if they play good games (thus supporting the right companies) and acknowledge that they suck rather than pretending to know anything about anything, then they deserve the right to play video games. I was basing my argument off of this small group of people for the sole purpose of saying Kaleo was wrong.
Back to my original argument....

WHO ARE YOU?!?!? @_@

-QraQ

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
Ok, Rampardos has the highest non-legend attack followed by Slaking, we all know too much about this game or know about serebii.net

I only enjoy/ partake in sexual activity with females
Seth only enjoys/ partakes in sexual activity with females and computers

We have two people trying to talk in japanese, I can respect that but it's annoying

Ok I'm going to throw a topic out there which will hopefully be our next one:

When and where is our next group event going to be, who will bring what, and what will it focus on (tourny, training, organizing us as a whole)

p.s. we should all beat the **** out of that weavile kid for bringing up pokemon in our thread (that wasn't jiggz or mewtwo)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO "that weavile kid"

do you guys go in any other pac west threads besides this one

i spam every thread >_> just let it go

rampardos and slaking both suck. choice band slaking can do some good sometimes but is way too risky (especially switching in a dusknoir)

craztad

Smash Journeyman
もんをもんを言ばかでございまよね。私めてくさい。はばか人はぽ疲れすぎます。さい。ありがいます。疲れてもばそぶそぶそぶそぶす。
honestly, were you trying to actually say something.

TheFro

Smash Cadet
Whoa whoa whoa I'm not on for a couple of days then this **** happens!

Tate: I thought you were and expert in moon speak?
Qraq: The only time you met no u was the night you invented the b-ammer(sp?). He's a mid level link/shiek player.
Thoop: hey?
Kaleo: Doubles is for f@ggots. Serebii is for F@ggots. Slaking like men.
No u: no u

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
LMAO "that weavile kid"

do you guys go in any other pac west threads besides this one

i spam every thread >_> just let it go

rampardos and slaking both suck. choice band slaking can do some good sometimes but is way too risky (especially switching in a dusknoir)
I do i just never post.... and most everyone posting right now are relatively new.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Tate: I thought you were and expert in moon speak?
Not an expert but pretty close. It looks more like no u just randomly copy and pasted parts of my post to make up his post so unless he is using major slang i don't know and words not in my dictionary its mostly jibberish.

So qraq, do you get to smash at all over there in the desert?

No U

Smash Journeyman
Not an expert but pretty close. It looks more like no u just randomly copy and pasted parts of my post to make up his post so unless he is using major slang i don't know and words not in my dictionary its mostly jibberish.

So qraq, do you get to smash at all over there in the desert?
****, he's on to me.

Also, QraQ, I'm the white haired kid who came to that one smash fest that one time except now I don't have white hair.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
And because of that i will always think the white haired kid and you are different people, pick and color and stick with it. My poor brain has enough to try and keep up with.

By the way does anyone know what c's bzero(,) method does or if there is a equivalent in perl. Buzz this is directed at you, or knuttz or whoever may know c.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hahahahahahahahaha omg :laugh:

funniest thing ever :laugh:

craztad

Smash Journeyman
I just got assraped todayby knuttz and his lime greencaptain falconoh and i like purple.
And this is what No U meant to say!!
jk
but ok seriously back to smash, im getting a lot faster, kinx/lmn better watch out cause cause im gonna knock you out of you socks at the next idaho tourny.

Edit: ha ha, assrape isn't a censored word.

Top Bottom