• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
2 more days....and i'm in the UK...i'm a little nervous...but feel impervous...and i need to prepare....but don't care....i need to smash...i need to bash....

don't hate

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
2 more days....and i'm in the UK...i'm a little nervous...but feel impervous...and i need to prepare....but don't care....i need to smash...i need to bash....

don't hate
Dude why do you put ............ after everything it's fvcking ********
So "The Sauce" is Nov. 8th?

There is a high chance of some N.Idaho players coming down for that.
I wouldn't waste my time no one from this area's going to go because it's going to be a ****ty tournament and the host kinda killed smash in this area for most of the last 6 months.

id_kai

Smash Rookie
I can talk to them about the rules and TV's. I'm thinking Espy might help me convince them to do another one here soon. If someone can get me a list of the rules that everyone wants at the tourney I can probably get them to agree.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
I can talk to them about the rules and TV's. I'm thinking Espy might help me convince them to do another one here soon. If someone can get me a list of the rules that everyone wants at the tourney I can probably get them to agree.
They just had one less than a month ago. They won't have another until after Christmas. It would be too hard doing it in the winter when it's too cold for people to be standing outside.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
Better than being entirely different continent -.- .
If only we could settle this war with MMs =/ .

-QraQ
That's gotta be the greatest idea i've ever heard, then you really could take them all on by yourself.

Btw, i'd probly win the first round then yea I'd get my *** handed to me in bite size chunks and told to eat up

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Btw, i'd probly win the first round then yea I'd get my *** handed to me in bite size chunks and told to eat up
BC i believe what he means by the first round is that he may have an 8% chance of hitting gnosis first. The rest of the match is the second round and well put by himself already: "*** handed to me in bite size chunks and told to eat up".

And gnosis you have some crazy *** fingers to be able to moonwalk with like every character. I can barely do it with falcon and link.

No U

Smash Journeyman
****it Knuttz, stop letting me forget to get my black controller back from you that I left at your place like 3 months ago. I need it so I can train my roommate.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
BC i believe what he means by the first round is that he may have an 8% chance of hitting gnosis first. The rest of the match is the second round and well put by himself already: "*** handed to me in bite size chunks and told to eat up".

And gnosis you have some crazy *** fingers to be able to moonwalk with like every character. I can barely do it with falcon and link.
actually I was thinking first stock at least, once people figure me out and i can't use my random tricks anymore and have to play serious i get *****

Top Bottom