• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Wow, seems like Idaho is slowly gaining back its smashers. Now we just need some sort of get-together.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
little heads up tho. im actually only runnin off wifi im lucky enough to pick up around my place lol. sometimes its pretty good tho, already schooled a couple of noobs from TN and WA even with teh lag. xD ah well ill do my best to adjust, if i cant hang ill just do the considerate thing and log lol.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
JESUS idaho sucks, we almost had a community then me and knuttz have some troubles and stop posting so it all goes to **** lol. Knuttz may not be coming back but i was only gone because i had to move and didn't have internet so how about we get things going again.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
i agree, seems alot of ppl are missing these days. and i thought id even seen a couple of new comers but i guess my enthusiasm was a bit premature... -.- ill be back in boise july 3rd or so. first ill get settled in a new place/job and such then ill start worki on being more active searching for tournaments and events. why is knutz out o.O?

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Wow ok o.o So smash drama DOES exist.. Eh alright, so how do you suppose we get these new guys' attention again? I know Espy is still around. just pm'd the guy few days ago. (although i dunno who he is really) Maybe ill check out the playNtrades, see what they got goin on. Those usually attract players we've never met.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Espy lives a few hours away which is the problem with Idaho so i don't think we'll play him to much in Boise. As far as drama it's not really smash it's things in his life but still a long story that I'm not typing :psycho:.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Ah wtf.. So most of our community is in IF or Rexburg? I mean there has to be some other Boise players still around. And what about meridian, nampa, caldwell... ffs i know theres ppl around. They just need to get their BUTTS back on the boards so we can have an updated list. Hell, what about Gnosis? He disappear too? (boo for moderation... !!AS$!!)

Espy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I wish I could play with you guys sometime, hopefully in the future.
I live in Poky so it's a bit hard to get places especially when I don't have a car for the next year or so. :p
... gack. My sig is too big for this forum.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
i called his home number in meridian about 2 weeks ago and he was there so i dunno about gnos. refresh my memory pls, whos is JustAction >.>? and we currently dont have tournaments or any kind of events going on but im hoping thatll change. its not like boise hasnt hosted any before, they just werent all that big xD. that just depends on the community itself which is seemingly absent and/or ignorant..

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
I met you when I was first starting... Don't think I played you though. And Gnosis says he does still play. We only play Melee, though.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
i havent played melee in months sad to say =/ ive probably lost soo much practice and whatever skill i may have had is most likely dormant til i start playin again. i brawl more often than anything else plus the ever so powerful allure of my 360º keeps me melee free these days.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
but of course sir =P thing is i dont have live yet and i mainly play all halos for the campaign mode so im pretty sure ima complete noob in the multiplayer lol. to be honest i play more CoD4 multiplayer than halo..

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I play both online, i like halo more because i think it makes you work for your kill more than in CoD4 but both are fun, if you get live my accounts are xbattlechristx and oohypocrisyoo

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
yea i know what you mean about workin for kills and such. i just dont like some of the halo community. theyre a really cocky and rude bunch sometimes, being ássholes cause they play the game religiously and talk too much crap. sometimes the insults go as far as racial slurrs, its sucks -.-".

Haha Espy, i told ya id be laggy lol xD You got some interesting moves tho, itll be awesome when we play for real.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
It's true but that's just how people act when they play online fps's.

We should play a few rounds later today man I'll post my BFC after i get some stuff taken care of.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
lol k but dont be surprised when you lag like hell while playing me. im pretty sure you guys have good connections and my movements are gonna seem slow and uncoordinated like i did with Espy. just for kicks tho i dont mind.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
ah doesnt matter anyway.
long live smash, zelda on saturday mornings, and anime with pizza..:laugh:

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
I know that my weekends have been sorta busy these days. I think it might be easier to travel when I`m back for fall semester. The fact that I`ll have a car will help things, too.

gnosis

Smash Lord
www.2dfighter.com

Go there, download the torrent to get the roms, and play a bunch of fighting games with me with zero lag.

Dont need a program just some browser plugin.

Bringing us all together again.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
FELIX SAINT! OMFG! Wow play me now. Why arent you at my house.. Please someone make a smashfest I can get tons of noobs involved. Its just hard for me to organize when raper cant play for 4 weeks and i'm F**king 16!

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
FELIX SAINT! OMFG! Wow play me now. Why arent you at my house..
O.o... Cause im in Denver... Good news is ill be back july 3rd. Bad news is ill probably have to stay with my friends in OR til i find a job and place to stay in boise again. Its not as far as it seems tho, its a little town called Nyssa about 35 minutes from boise. Means im still available for any event that may come up. If you wanna text me at my phone to inform me of such events, just pm me and ill send you my cell number.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well how about on the 3rd or the 5th someone holds a small smashfest (scarykid78/JustAction) lol cuz i don't think anyone else has a good place for one.

JustAction you know they are going to be wanting to play brawl right, I'm pretty much the only person that will play melee aside from gnosis and i guess qraq but he lives on the base and has no car :(

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
lol while i can agree that brawl is a different type of gameplay without cancelling and wavedashing and such, it has its own merits. im too loyal to smash in general to exclude brawl just cause 95 pct of all hardcore melee players now have to deal with the fact that the playing field is much more leveled with brawl. ill play melee still, just need time to get back into that same groove xD

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
lol while i can agree that brawl is a different type of gameplay without cancelling and wavedashing and such, it has its own merits. im too loyal to smash in general to exclude brawl just cause 95 pct of all hardcore melee players now have to deal with the fact that the playing field is much more leveled with brawl. ill play melee still, just need time to get back into that same groove xD
Brawl is fun and all, but it would have been nice if the "leveling" of the playing feild actually involved greater character balance instead of nerfed physics.

But I should shut up before I cause a flamefest. <_<

Top Bottom