• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

gnosis

Smash Lord
I dislike Brawl for one reason, when it comes down to it. I just hate how constrained I feel. I feel like I'm playing one button mode or something, it's just... not fun.

Seriously lets play some ****ing melee. I'm god **** horrible at that game thanks to the inactivity.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
yea i know what you mean about constrained movements. and its amazing how easily one loses melee skill when you stop playin even for a little while. ill play melee still and even participate in some tournaments if some should come up. but it wont be like before where id train vigorously everyday.

if someone holds somethin this weekend, be sure to pm me the address of the location.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well with all that said do we want to try to have a smashfest this weekend, it sounds like justaction is willing to let us do it at his play so what does everyone think?

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
We've got three TVs, one Wii... Can't really buy food for everyone, so you'll want to eat beforehand. Like I said, my house doesn't have air conditioning, and it's dirty, but I'll do some cleaning today.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
QraQ just called me *****in' about a smashfest tomorrow. He didn't want to give me many details because he's homo like that.

Someone come pick us up in Mountain Home.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
WHAT THE F*** IS THiS SMASHFEST TODAY?? GIVE ME THE EFFING DETAIlS!!!! AGH! PM ME KILL HIM FOR DETAILS. Oh and I could come to the one tommorow to that it sounds like Just Action may be hosting

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
eh k so im not sure whats going on but turns out i cant attend any events this weekend on account of the holiday and all. slim chance ill be free for sunday but if youre holding it on the 5th then i guess im outtie on that one >.< next weekend perhaps? yay ok :laugh:

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Well, if anyone's coming, my address is 230 W. Idaho Ave. I'm in Meridian. It's really close to Meridian and Pine. I'd leave my number, but I lost my phone...
It will be the little peach-colored house on the corner of 3rd and Idaho. Just walk in. I'm the red-haired guy.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
The 12th is actually a really really really good day. Mountain Home people have a Yugioh Regional tournament that day and we can just go afterwards like we have the last 2 or 3 yugioh events haha.

Or you can bring a TV and we can smash **** up during the regional again.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Wow this sucks. Looks like even simple smash fests are getting more difficult to hold. Lack of places to hold them, bringing ppl from mountain home and pocatello... I myself dont even have a home in boise yet but i assure i will very soon and id be glad to host some then.

Ryan bro where are you staying at the moment?

gnosis

Smash Lord
Yeah man, you just get outta here with that trash, I'm a real mean guy when you get on my badside and what you say makes me wanna ruin your life.

- TOADFISH

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
theres no such thing as a dumb smash game -.- someone just make their place available this weekend and ill be there..

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
thank you espy. brawl does not suck. youre just comparing it to melee too much. what if i told you Yugioh sucks... :p

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
you think we could do some smash on friday evening? im in boise til friday but im going out to the clubs friday night so i only have thursday and friday evening >.>

Pyrotechnic Ninja

Smash Rookie
Wow BC you live like a mile and a half from me now. I might be able to come over this weekend and I might bring a couple people. But I have some orientation **** at BSU Friday and Saturday so I'll keep it up in the air. **** I really want to get ***** at Melee again. I keep ****** all my friends and it's making me feel like I don't suck that bad but I know that I do. ****.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
agreed so we're all craving some ****** action. bc im probly gonna cancel the friday night out thing so can we start this thing tmw or what? and btw i dont even own a wii so i wont be bringing brawl but i encourage anyone who does have one to bring it.

Top Bottom