• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

gnosis

Smash Lord
Imma play melee mang. But everyone else is just limp-wristed or lives-far-away about it.

Imma also play starcraft now... im very bad at it but if any of you naggers wanna play that, y'know, we could. ;)

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I really really REALLY want to do a tournament... ahh maybe when school is out I will actually host something because this is ridiculous. Just out of curiousity has anyone been in contact with knuttz at all? Just curious as to his situation

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Well yea I knew he was quitting for now because of girl stuff but i was just wondering how the girl stuff is turning out! Haha

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I'll send BC a text and ask about Knuttz.

EDIT:
Says hes doing good.
Just checked my AIM too, Knuttz sent me a message 6 days ago saying he has stories, but that's all the message says.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
too bad the smash scene is essentially dead in Idaho. I'm planning something big right now. Don't want to announce all the details until its certain but I'm kind of afraid of attendance issues seeing as there is no discussion. I would need lots of time for people to contact people and get lots of people people people.... PEOPLE! Think Brawl singles and doubles and melee singles.. I think I may have a venue but I need to know when people are available before I set a date.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Well, I`m in Rexburg until July 18, after which I`ll go back to Oregon for a month or so, then I`ll be back in Idaho when the Fall semester starts up.

Also my preference would be on fridays or saturdays, as opposed to sundays.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
Hello, hello. It's been a while. I've been sick with some long-named sickness that starts with an F. XD
Anyway, just saying hi. I also joined the Idaho Smashers group too. Woot.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Holy mary mother of AS$... 139 PAGES? I dont even remember the last time i posted in here ey. Anyways im in denver but heading back up to boise soon. Im more of a brawler nowadays but always up for any kind of fest as long as its smash =D Unless some weirdo tries to host a Smashing Festival then that just sounds like some gay british gig i dunno.. Cheerio o.o

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
hey sorry i've been gone for so long i had to move for the summer and haven't had any way to use the internet. I'm still down for smash but i would rather play melee which brings me to a question i think i left my copy of melee in someones wii/gamecube so if you have an extra one i would really like to get my copy back

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Buzz, BC, Espy, and Scarykid- Just wanna let you guys know i added your brawl codes so... yea please add me ey.

Top Bottom