• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
has anyone ever had food poisoning? Cuz im not sure but i think i got it from some pizza i ate the other day. I woke up this morning and couldn't walk straight, and i still can't but other than that im fine.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
has anyone ever had food poisoning? Cuz im not sure but i think i got it from some pizza i ate the other day. I woke up this morning and couldn't walk straight, and i still can't but other than that im fine.
You too? I got food poisoning over the weekend from some lasagna. I think some common symptoms are the unability to walk in a regular fashion (you got that covered), you'll probably lose your appetite, and you'll be going to the bathroom a lot. I think after a couple of days, your body will want to try to get rid of that unwelcome chemical (that's when you start throwing up).

Pyrotechnic Ninja

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is No U from the Smashfest last weekend (White haired kid), and I was wondering if I were to have a Smashfest this Friday/Saturday how many people would show up. The address is 3904 Pennfield Ave. if you want to mapquest it. It's roughly in-between Capital and Centennial High School. Parents are out of town until Sunday evening, so it should be pretty tight. I'd definitely need as many TVs/Wiis as possible, since I kind of only have one of each. The place is a bit bigger than K-balls' place, so it won't be quite as much of a man-orgy. >_>

THE CLINCHER: I work at Pizza Hut and can get really awesome cheap pizzas/pastas/cinnamon sticks/chocolate sticks/whatever for people.

Summary: 3904 Pennfield Ave. Boise, ID 83713 Saturday at 5:00 bring TVs/wiis

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Yea dudes, had fun last Saturday. Sorry I had to leave early, but thats what happens when you show up early I guess ;p. Hey BC, can I get those numbers of the dudes you know here in Idaho Falls? I need some people to play hehe.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Wait a minuuute. What's the Melee vs. Brawl ratio at this thing?

Because if it's Melee-kids-in-a-corner-hardly-anyone-plays, including-knuttz-the-fallen-jedi-chosen-one, then... eh. Idk about coming. And if it's no Melee then, y'know, I'm always counted out.

Pyrotechnic Ninja

Smash Rookie
Oh, there'll definitely be melee. I don't know what the ratio will be but I plan on having at least one TV with melee at all times. Since there's no tourney going on I suspect it'll more than likely gravitate towards more melee.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
lol what dude he never beat me, I played him twice in brawl and beat him one stock both times with my toon link and once in melee and i beat him 2 stock with fox

knuttz45

Smash Ace
when is it?today or tommorow! I can bring a TV and wii...gnosis you left your cube here....and gnosis...if i'm Anakin....who's luke...

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well i can't retire until after the smashfest if fro really is telling people he beat me when he has never even won a match against me

1000th POST......... am i a bad *** now or something cuz everyone else with 1000 or more posts thinks they're some sort of bad ***

knuttz45

Smash Ace
and yeah...i just reread the post.....my place is small as ****....but yeah...get as many people as possible..i'll call some people once i know if its today or not!

BC..you are the ****...look at the toon link forums.....

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Ok cool i will show up at your house saturday at 5. I'll try to bring tv/wii/brawl but i kinda doubt that will happen. I want pizza. So is this gonna be just a smashfest or are we gonna do a fun tourney like usual?

Pyrotechnic Ninja

Smash Rookie
Maybe he got you confused with somebody else BC. And it's definitely Saturday at 5 bring TVs/wiis. We can have a tournament if people want I don't care. I'll edit my original post now.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Oh man im not gonna be able to make it to this smashfest either. Oh well make sure and record some more matches, the ones from the last smashfest are currently uploading to youtube so im ready to get to work on some more.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
that you are the ****.....for what you are looking for in tl forums.....HEY CRAZTAD...you are going to the smashfest....i know where you live...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
knuttz, you knew where i lived. Good luck finding me now. And of course i have more important things in life then just smashfests, like keeping parents happy so they keep paying for college.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Hmm. Well you beat me in the last tourney we played, and Baron's like my student, so I guess that makes me Obi-wan and him Luke.

Just you wait.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
so...BC isn't waking up.....I'll keep calling him...i will leave for the smashfest when this little ***** wakes up!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I'm dropping the forums now. My relationship with FrankieFreakShow(jailene) has gone south, and I've decided to dump all forums all together...because I keep saying stupid things.. I'm trying get her to work things out...but i keep digging another hole...always remember...second chances are for suckers....call me on anything...

-knuttz dropped

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
I play Brawl in Moscow. Is there any tourneys here happening at the U of I or Pullman? I'm not sure where to look.

Top Bottom