• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
SMASHFEST YES BECAUSE MOUNTAIN HOME IS BRINGING THE ENTIRE TEAM HI

I mean

Yea, Mountain Home will bring me, Alch, Kab, QraQ (BECAUSE HE'S WITH US NOT YOU GUYS SUCK IT), Crib *****, and hopefully others like Dildo, Qaptn, Zing.
So yea, let's ****ing do it

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Sorry knuttz but i won't be making it this weekend, i got to go to see the girlfriend in montana since its been more then a month in a half and she is getting a little pissy about it. Gotta keep the girl happy if you know what i mean. But anyways make sure and record a bunch of the matches so i can do some testing on my program.

Edit: i find it strange that all is brawl is down and smashboards is up. evil forces must be attacking neal today.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Smash fest is gonna be fun.. Btw there IS a tech party on friday at the meridian technical charter high school on friday at 3. I probably wont be going just because it wont be worth it. Brawl isnt the main focus really but there is food and a good pc gaming community. Its 15 bucks which gets you 2 slices of pizza and 2 cans of soda plus just general admission. Bring a pc or lappy if you have one and its basically a huge LAN party.

There will be a brawl doubles tournament but i have an itching feeling it will be poorly run (rumours of friendly fire off...) Plus winning = no real prize. I won the singles tournament at the lost one and got a xtra large sized mtchs tshirt ( I wear a small). In short by no means something special probably not worth the 15 dollar entry fee for a crappy brawl tourney.

gnosis

Smash Lord
I willllll.

Wait a minute.

I will not go if it's Brawl. Or even like, 60/40 for Brawl/Melee. I gotta play just Melee.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
i'm fairly certain it will mostly be brawl.... i'm sure you could get away with playing just melee though

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
uh... hi?

i could go with just melee instead of brawl. And yes we WILL be playing N64 games because, they, are, AWESOME. aka 64 smash, mario kart, starfox, and 1 or two others.
ill talk to you guys at the fest.

--AlCheMisT :ness:

gnosis

Smash Lord
He was talking about the tech party at that silly high school, you goofy alchemist.

But yeah. I don't see the point in having a ton of other n64 games there (let alone Brawl :p), there's hardly ever enough time for just Melee itself. Why waste time playing them when you have Melee??

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I know its too late now but there is no Halo at the tech parties because the school doesnt allow any M rated games.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
He was talking about the tech party at that silly high school, you goofy alchemist.

But yeah. I don't see the point in having a ton of other n64 games there (let alone Brawl :p), there's hardly ever enough time for just Melee itself. Why waste time playing them when you have Melee??
because sometimes its relaxing to play other games and let ur smashing section of ur brain cool down. i prefer melee anyways because brawl just seems horrible for being competitive.

gnosis

Smash Lord
I have amazing endurance I guess.

I only get smashed out when I am barely beat for hours or just **** for hours. The one because it's just discouraging to constantly almost win, and the other because it gets boring with no challenge.

My favorite is to get ***** for hours. And you can quote me on that.

Eggz

Smash Hero
would any of you come to a melee tourney under these circumstances?
5$ door fee
10$ melee singles
10$ melee doubles per person
late may
seattle-ish area (washington obviously)
on a sunday

PM me if you have any concrete interest.

Top Bottom