• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
iceman, join the idaho group on all is brawl along with checking this site. Its hard to find someone in E. Idaho. :( Go to their play'n'trade tourney. They have people, just not too much on the boards...get them going and on both this and the other site...Idaho's kinda getting dead....I'll throw another smashfest. soon.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Brandon we need to get that **** recorded soon cuz i keep telling people about it but then i dont tell them how to do it cuz i want to post it first and i really just say it's a cool trick that could save some time on bair combos

Espy

Smash Apprentice
Hm. I know GameCrazy in Pocatello is having a Brawl tournament on May 3. 4 Stock, SB on low, and playing stages from NP.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So once again fvck game store tournament, Smash Balls are one of the worst things to have in a tournament. It's like telling everyone who goes that it doesn't matter how good you are as long as you get lucky enough to get the smash balls you'll still do fine.

Relhots

Smash Lord
So once again fvck game store tournament, Smash Balls are one of the worst things to have in a tournament. It's like telling everyone who goes that it doesn't matter how good you are as long as you get lucky enough to get the smash balls you'll still do fine.
there should be 2 types of tournies... Handicap and regular, you already know what regular is, and the handicap would just have dragoon and smash balls selected...

also, i was one of the best wolf players 2 weeks ago, until my tv broke, and i went 2 weeks without brawl... yes, i like to brag about that (being one of the best)... lol

what happened to the activity of this place? i posted 15 days ago, and there has only been 1 page.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So i can say for a fact you were never one of best wolf ever, maybe among your friends but no in the US or in the state because Knuttz's wolf is better than yours and some of the E.Idaho player like buzz and his wife would probably beat you with wolf........... I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME HOW GOOD THEY ARE WHEN THEY HAVE NO IDEA IF IT'S TRUE:mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relhots

Smash Lord
I am the second best wolf ever.
nah, ive played many people in my clan on SWF, and BC, and i havent lost there, i haven't lost on another forum... so id say im pretty good... lol

on a random note, pocatello sucks... im here for a bowling tounament, and their alleys suck as hell...oh, and im going to nationals in LV... lol

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
nah, ive played many people in my clan on SWF, and BC, and i havent lost there, i haven't lost on another forum... so id say im pretty good... loll
Every time i think you cant say anything more noob you do.... playing online doesn't mean **** because of the lag, it makes it so people like you who are bad at timing things but hit the buttons early and as much as possible do good and by hit it early i don't mean to compensate for lag you just hit it early because you can't read what people are going to do vary well. Come to Boise and play us so you can get ***** just like when we played you at the PnT tourney for melee.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Every time i think you cant say anything more noob you do.... playing online doesn't mean **** because of the lag, it makes it so people like you who are bad at timing things but hit the buttons early and as much as possible do good and by hit it early i don't mean to compensate for lag you just hit it early because you can't read what people are going to do vary well. Come to Boise and play us so you can get ***** just like when we played you at the PnT tourney for melee.
lol... relax, i never said i was the best person in the world :laugh:... besides, if you play a person in lag, then they are experiencing the same lag...so you are both playing worse...which means you cant use that as an excuse...

lol, i did suck at the PnT tourney... and i just got back from crappy Pocatello... so, im not going on any more trips for a while...

gnosis

Smash Lord
if you play a person in lag, then they are experiencing the same lag...so you are both playing worse...which means you cant use that as an excuse...
Precision is punished by lag; good people do worse when they suddenly have to play under lag than bad people do. Lag isn't even, because it affects the better player more than the worse one.

That and the whole 'This isn't how the game actually works so it's really a meaningless fight' part.

p.s. I'm totally the second best wolf ever.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Precision is punished by lag; good people do worse when they suddenly have to play under lag than bad people do. Lag isn't even, because it affects the better player more than the worse one.

That and the whole 'This isn't how the game actually works so it's really a meaningless fight' part.

lol, true, but if you play someone online, you are most likely to play someone good (around your skill level), than someone who sucks...

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Haha fixed, but anyway playing someone online will NOT most likely mean you are playing someone good, most of the people you play online will be bad. I've played online alot at knuttz's house and most of the people we played were just as bad as you, so maybe for you the skillz match up but for anyone who know how to play the game online is a joke that lets you see people getting away with noob **** that doesn't work i a real match (Not enough to win but it's enough to make online a joke)

Relhots

Smash Lord
Haha fixed, but anyway playing someone online will NOT most likely mean you are playing someone good, most of the people you play online will be bad. I've played online alot at knuttz's house and most of the people we played were just as bad as you, so maybe for you the skillz match up but for anyone who know how to play the game online is a joke that lets you see people getting away with noob **** that doesn't work i a real match (Not enough to win but it's enough to make online a joke)
lol, well first off, you dont even know how good i am... and if we are talking about melee... lol, you should know better... i dont even want to say it

oh, and this is BC...

I was Sandbagging: You really gave me a fit, but I don't wanna admit it.
You play like a noob:You outskilled me in all aspects of the game
Good Game:Alright, fine, next time, you're mine.
This game sucks, I want Melee:My skill is horrible without wavedashing and L-Cancelling, I'll just complain.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
how about this weekend you come to boise and we'll have a few matches so i can show you that you're not good a brawl, i'll even use wolf who i never play and still beat you. If that doesn't work for you then ill try to find a ride to you and play you at your house

Relhots

Smash Lord
how about this weekend you come to boise and we'll have a few matches so i can show you that you're not good a brawl, i'll even use wolf who i never play and still beat you. If that doesn't work for you then ill try to find a ride to you and play you at your house
lol, it seems like you are a nice guy irl, but online, you are alittle too cocky... and i already said, i cant... and i haven't even played brawl in weeks, due to my broken tv...

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
It's not that im cocky, I know im not good at this game but like i said earlier i hate it when people who think they're good post about it when i know they're not. You are one of those people who i know are bad at this game and shouldn't be talking about how good they are.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
random intrusion of the arguement above^^^^^

:ness: and i agree with gnosis quote:

i got effed up when i played online, i just cant adapt to it

QraQ

Smash Ace
lol, it seems like you are a nice guy irl, but online, you are alittle too cocky... and i already said, i cant... and i haven't even played brawl in weeks, due to my broken tv...
God Relhots you really bite the cake on this one.
I've been reading your constant posts about:
1: How you are one of the top wolf player
2: Lag affects both players equally
3: You generally play good people online

Wrong, wrong and what do ya know....WRONG again.

Yes we have not seen you play.
But the obvious lack of skill we noticed from our melee encounter can raise the speculation that you prolly lack the even basic skill level for brawl.

Lag definitely does not create an even playing field. I've run into many people who say that compensating for lag shows skill. Those kind of people are laughed at by anyone who has half a sense of logic in their brain.

Go to Allisbrawl chat and I'll tell you who isn't good. Enough said.

Jist of the story is you're making ideal claims once again to people who are already attune to your bull****.

Didn't work then...Won't work now.

Have fun with Brawl little guy.

-QraQ

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
battlechrist wrote:
Well whatever dude you know what the rest of idaho thinks of you so it's up to you to prove us wrong.

well, i dont care what they think of me... lol, i still beat knuttz and gnosis... but you did cream me... lol. that was funny.

but seriously, i dont really care what others think about me... obviously you do...

Relhots posted this in a thread in brawlcentral and im just going to say this now, both knuttz and gnosis would **** you when it's not a ffa tournament in which they both picked random characters...... and if you don't care what others think why bother to brag about the skill you don't have?

Pyrotechnic Ninja

Smash Rookie
STOP SAYING LOL AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY POST. OR ACTUALLY, JUST STOP POSTING PERIOD. Anyways, now that I got that out of my system, *ahem*. Well, I'm a pretty decent Melee/Brawl player (though I fear for my current Melee skills because of Brawl) who lives in Boise and would like to get more into the competitive scene. I'm not a total noob; me and a couple of my friends (2 of them, the rest suck) played Melee I'd like to think rather well against each other (shffling, wavedashing, copying pro's combos off of youtube, mindgames etc.) and I have a pretty mean MK in this game, though I prefer Zelda since MK is broken as **** (played Link in Melee). So, uh, yeah, I'm going to start checking this thread more I suppose and if any of you Boiseans want to Smash sometime, I'd be down, I'd like to test my skills and such. Anyways, I put my codes in my profile so if you want to brawl that way just talk to me but internet sucks so I'd prefer to hang out sometime. Also, I'm not just some 14 year old noob who thinks he isn't complete this, I'm actually an 18 year old noob who seems to think that he doesn't suck for some reason, which is totally different. So you should like, prove me wrong or something. Anyways I know I probably sound like a rapist (what with my desire to "hang out" with people who I don't know) and this post is way too long so, uh, hit me up some time. Peace.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
If you have MSN or AIM you should add me so we can set something up, we will probably do something this weekend or maybe this week. I go over to knuttz's place pretty much every day and play so im sure we could work something out.
Knuttz and I both live by the BSU campus, just so you have an idea of how far away or close we are to you.
My MSN is jim66615@hotmail.com
AIM is battlechrist0

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Relhots you didn't beat me in anything but a ffa warmup I WAS NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THE (laggy as hell) SCREEN FOR. I then proceeded to place far far above you in the tournament.

I try to be nice but then you just spout this bull**** and I have to play dirty. Be a better man Stohler and quit bringing up stuff that only makes you look silly.

edit: this is gnosis.

jmh_86

Smash Rookie
Checking in! Names Jeff. I live in Idaho Falls. Haven't really gone out and met many smashers in the area. Just play with a few friends, Some of you MAY know Sage Spraktis? No? Oh well. I play with him and a small group of other friends. I have terrible internet so I can't really get in on that either :( I'd like to get back into the scene a little though.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Relhots you didn't beat me in anything but a ffa warmup I WAS NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THE (laggy as hell) SCREEN FOR. I then proceeded to place far far above you in the tournament.

I try to be nice but then you just spout this bull**** and I have to play dirty. Be a better man Stohler and quit bringing up stuff that only makes you look silly.

edit: this is gnosis.
Dude, earlier you even admitted to it, and now you are changing your story, no wonder i never come here...

STOP SAYING LOL AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY POST. OR ACTUALLY, JUST STOP POSTING PERIOD. Anyways, now that I got that out of my system, *ahem*. Well, I'm a pretty decent Melee/Brawl player (though I fear for my current Melee skills because of Brawl) who lives in Boise and would like to get more into the competitive scene. I'm not a total noob; me and a couple of my friends (2 of them, the rest suck) played Melee I'd like to think rather well against each other (shffling, wavedashing, copying pro's combos off of youtube, mindgames etc.) and I have a pretty mean MK in this game, though I prefer Zelda since MK is broken as **** (played Link in Melee). So, uh, yeah, I'm going to start checking this thread more I suppose and if any of you Boiseans want to Smash sometime, I'd be down, I'd like to test my skills and such. Anyways, I put my codes in my profile so if you want to brawl that way just talk to me but internet sucks so I'd prefer to hang out sometime. Also, I'm not just some 14 year old noob who thinks he isn't complete this, I'm actually an 18 year old noob who seems to think that he doesn't suck for some reason, which is totally different. So you should like, prove me wrong or something. Anyways I know I probably sound like a rapist (what with my desire to "hang out" with people who I don't know) and this post is way too long so, uh, hit me up some time. Peace.
lol. Deal with it.

battlechrist wrote:
Well whatever dude you know what the rest of idaho thinks of you so it's up to you to prove us wrong.

well, i dont care what they think of me... lol, i still beat knuttz and gnosis... but you did cream me... lol. that was funny.

but seriously, i dont really care what others think about me... obviously you do...

Relhots posted this in a thread in brawlcentral and im just going to say this now, both knuttz and gnosis would **** you when it's not a ffa tournament in which they both picked random characters...... and if you don't care what others think why bother to brag about the skill you don't have?
wow, you are totally bent on making everybody hate me... lol, dont really care though... i dont think they pick random characters... well, at least i dont remember...

God Relhots you really bite the cake on this one.
I've been reading your constant posts about:
1: How you are one of the top wolf player
2: Lag affects both players equally
3: You generally play good people online

Wrong, wrong and what do ya know....WRONG again.

Yes we have not seen you play.
But the obvious lack of skill we noticed from our melee encounter can raise the speculation that you prolly lack the even basic skill level for brawl.

Lag definitely does not create an even playing field. I've run into many people who say that compensating for lag shows skill. Those kind of people are laughed at by anyone who has half a sense of logic in their brain.

Go to Allisbrawl chat and I'll tell you who isn't good. Enough said.

Jist of the story is you're making ideal claims once again to people who are already attune to your bull****.

Didn't work then...Won't work now.

Have fun with Brawl little guy.

-QraQ
1. as i previously stated, was a joke...

wow, you guys... all i can say is that brawl is a different game... and since you guys probably hate brawl... you are reverting back to melee memories... lol, i know i sucked at melee, well, at least i had fun with the game...

[way off-topic, really dumb joke, (just so you guys dont freak out on me and die of trying to prove irrelevant things against me, and connecting them to how much i "supposedly" suck at brawl, when you buys had never played me before.)]

Little guy? think back to P'n'T, and try to remember... (unless im thinking of someone else... i wonder who it was...)

PS: im also kinda regretting the first impression i made on you guys... haha.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
think for like 5 seconds, who do knuttz or gnosis play when they played you.... and the reason they might have said things like they think you're good is we try to be nice to new people to keep them interested in playing the game to help make our smash community bigger.

Pyrotechnic Ninja

Smash Rookie
I'm not doing anything this Saturday but I work today through Friday. My AIM SN is Divinegon and I should be on tonight at like 8:30 but I have to go to work soon. Do you guys go to BSU or just live near there?

gnosis

Smash Lord
Dude, earlier you even admitted to it, and now you are changing your story, no wonder i never come here...
I did not ****ing change my story at all, nor am I now denying it. I admitted it the first time, again in the post you quoted, and I will right now. Relhots beat me in a match that was completely inconsequential and no sane person would ever put stock into.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm saying it DOESN'T MATTER. I'm trying to help you, because apparently you think bringing it up legitimizes you or makes you look like a good player or gives you the right to claim you're good at smash or whatever else. In actuality, you bringing it up only makes you look stupid and even less knowledgeable about the game than you probably are. It's a bad idea, for YOUR sake.

Don't get pissy at me because I know more about the community and the game, and I'm now looking out for you and trying to help keep you from looking silly.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Hey....i'm thinking smashfest this weekend? My phone is dead....but jailene isn't.....friday or saturday?

and Relhots...relax...my one question is....how do you know how you had one of the best wolves? ....if it is online.....
online doesn't mean anything....and will not mean anything. There will be these "great" people online that get ***** in person. Things work online that will never work in real life because of speed and punishment. people who spam the c stick will usually win because their moves register faster than the people who use timing with their moves....i've seen it, i've had it happen. (i played my roomate online with 2 wiis to experiment)....

I know that was a tangent.......but basically...don't say you were one of the best....when people know you aren't...(don't worry relhots...there are alot of people who do this...)

and pyro.....my aim is knuttzzz

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
nooo, maybe not this weekend for me, zach 's got a all nighter goin at his house friday and i might just be wiped out right there. then another on saturday? nah, i know i couldnt do that.

uh

Relhots, make another-- better impression from now on? Idk wtf im talking about really, i dont know u yet. so sorry if im too... forward.

--AlCheMisT :ness:

P.S. helium balloons are the fuccing bomb

gnosis

Smash Lord
Whhhhy are a bunch of seemingly random but common words highlighted? I, have, may, my, because, God, won't... does anyone know of more?

Will, could, had, it...?

Top Bottom