• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
hmm actually somethin came up and i probly wont make it today. and tmw im not sure if ill be in town. if you leave me your number or something, i can let you know if i can show up. =(

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make it. I don't have a ride back home. However, if anybody wants to, Come to the Holiday Inn off the Vista exit. That's where the yugioh regional is and where I'll be. Bring a TV...don't bring Brawl, bring melee, and I'll play some people. Text me if you want to do something.

(208) 283 6120

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
k so another failed weekend -.- bc, sorry man, cant go either. but ill be on halo most of this weekend. Name is FelixMmK if you wanna add me. Help me get major lol :laugh:

Pyrotechnic Ninja

Smash Rookie
wtf ***gots stop not being able to do stuff. I could've come and I could've brought at least one other good person. Possibly two other not so good people too. **** it I wanted to get ***** at Smash today! Maybe I'll still just show up by myself lol.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
I`m going back to OR until Fall semester, so I won`t be able to do anything around here until September.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
its difficult to make it to boise from nyssa guys. I have no gas money atm and a suspended drivers license :urg: like i said tho, i will let you know if and when im in town. im still job hunting in boise so its definite that ill be back several times- hopefully for the weekend too.

BC all i do while im in nyssa is online Halo so let me know what your tag is so i can add you.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
This post is copied from Allisbrawl from Alchemists and Myself.

Hi, there could be a possible smashfest on Saturday night-- all night -- in Mountain Home at TurtleHoops place. If you don't know us, Im Dan and hoop's Bryan, his mom is away for a week so there is actually a place we can smash at without that much worry. Not that he's going to get in trouble for having people over when shes gone, just there is no hassle with the host's parents, you know, like Knuttz.

yes all Saturday night into Sunday morning, the way we Mtn. Home ppl do it, so we can avoid having everyone else that is not from here leaving before i get there a little after 10. there's enough places to sleep and lots of room to move around. Food--- eh, Bryan can tell you about any of that when he replies to this.

****** We just need to know who's willing to drive into Mtn. Home for a night to smash.******
so please reply or contact us if you can. I can supply easy directions and info about how to get there as well as Bryan.

Im not totally sure on the Information about this since it was just his idea and not mine. but just reply on the topic of the astricted quote and bryan will reply to this, filling in any holes i missed or to correct something i wrote by friday night. so keep a look out.

Cya guys
--- AlCheMisT --- 1208-440-8220, text or call, just dont call Friday, I'm working from 8am- 10:30pm

Hoop -- # when he replies

TURTLEHOOP EDIT

Yea, all of this information is true. Food I can't really supply - I have to conserve it for me for the week because I don't have any more money lol. If people are willing to pitch in for pizzas I can do that, drinks are the same way, though I can probably buy a couple 12 packs of soda.
The main thing is if out of town people are willing to drive to Mountain Home for the night. My mom won't know about this, but I don't care if she even finds out, I can talk my way out of getting into trouble really easily. This would probably be Saturday the 19th, as it's the only open day I have.

(20 283 6120 is my number. Text or Call me. Saturday I'll check my phone, for the most part I'll be somewhere with no signal.

This would begin around 7 or 8 in the evening.

Hoping everying can come
-Bryan

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Nyssa to Mountain Home = Hour and a half trip :dizzy: Boise is about as far as i go for smash fests. Tournaments are a dif story.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
Idaho has died. D:
I've finally been playing Melee again and I now must agree it be better than Brawl.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
it always has been better lol. that wont stop me from playin brawl tho. and ID isnt dead, dormant perhaps. im incapable of hosting anything atm due to a lack of RESIDENCE x.x if all the out of towners are willing to meet in boise one of these weekends, ill definitely make every effort to be there.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Idaho wouldn't be dead if people would be WILLING TO DRIVE TO SMASHFESTS AND TOURNAMENTS.

BC has an excuse, but the rest of you complaining about the trip have no right to ***** and moan. Us Mountain Home guys hate going to Boise, but we still do it.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Suspended license, no ride, no money. Need any other reasons? i use to drive to IF, Rexburg, and UT for tourneys so dont gimme this crap about excuses. Besides, im not even IN boise. Im in Nyssa, OR wihch is about the same distance as MH to boise so we would end up traveling the same distance.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
lolz, funny that he's on probation. I'm a person that wouldnt mind driving to boise for a smashfest... if i could. I just don't have a car. And i know that gas is always what people bich about, but earn ur own **** money to pay for it, oh noez, its basically required. i do it.

But, Allisbrawl discussion going -- general chat. smashfest that scarykid might be holding. Check up on it

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
BC would be WILLING to come to Mountain Home though. Problem is he CAN'T. You're saying even if you could you wouldn't.

And that smashfest scarykid is going to hold is only going to focus on Brawl. It's not even going to be diversified with Melee.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Ryan, that stuff you were talking to me about today on the phone, make it the 15th or the 16th. It's like...the perfect weekend before everyone has to leave for school.

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
Hello,

I'm going to be going up to Seattle for the Penny Arcade Expo Aug 29-31. I'll be on the road for about 3-4 weeks round trip. I hope to visit a bunch of people for casuals and drop in on some tournaments on the way.

This is roughly the path I'll be taking. [rough drawing, Vegas is actually included]. I havent started the final planning yet, but I figure I'll need to crash in Boise for one night on the way. Can anyone put me up for the night? I'll plan to get in town in the evening and I'll be free for a night of games. I hope to get 1 or 2 people on backup also, just in case.

My tournament record:

Date----place/#entrants - Event
3/15/08 - 2/18 - San Antonio (Genesis Comics)
3/29/08 - 3/60 - Dallas (Play N'Trade)
4/05/08 - 3/40 - Houston (Play N'Trade)
4/12/08 - 9/63 - Houston (Trashday)
4/19/08 - 5/64 - San Antonio (Final Smash 3)
5/03/08 - 5/81 - Houston (Planet Zero)
5/10/08 - 3/35 - Baton Rouge (3LT)
---------- 1/32 - 3LT FFA
5/17/08 - 3/42 - Edinburg (Battle at the Border)
5/31/08 - 16/128 - Dallas (A-Kon)[single elim]
6/07/08 - 25/83 - Houston (Planet Zero)
6/09/08 - 3/47 - Dallas (Comic Book Craze)
6/14/08 - 3/56 - Tulsa (Joe Momma's)
6/21/08 - 3/32 - New Braunfels (D-Pad)
----------- 2/16 - Teams
6/28/08 - 17/55 - San Antonio (Final Smash 4)
7/11/08 - 7/19 - Austin (Oddfellows Hall)
7/12/08 - 1/20 - Corpus Christi (Play Again CVS)
7/20/08 - 4/9 - Waco (Game Closet)
7/26/08 - 2/88 - Hobo 8 (Planet Zero)

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
^^^^ this Dan.

and i know i should BC , ill be there that friday and i want someone to hold something that night so i (and others) can stay that night. I work 6:30pm on saturday, so its not THAt big of a problem for me. i just need a ride back before then. if its held friday night ill have no problem at all

Top Bottom