• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
We need to start hosting events in this area, Fenrir. It's starting to collapse. :(

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
That's what I was going to say... But there's still hope. We're scheming for a Rexberg event now, and I'm willing to travel for something elsewhere. As long as it's Melee.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I'm getting my truck from Mountain Home weekend after next, and I'm going to be busy until mid-november on weekends. I may be able to squeek games in. As far as who goes where, we can always alternate or find a place halfway, or something of the sort.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I hope the rules for the Chubbuck P&T don't suck :(

EDIT:

Just read, too lazy to register. I'll go if I'm not in seattle that day for a yugioh shonen jump. But every stage is just dumb for Melee too...Waveshining with Fox on some stages just isn't fair.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
BC and I should go to chubby. He has 50 bucks from the last tourney, and I want some more monies!

MIKEHAZE: what are you talking about???!!!!!...Idaho offers a rich cultural experience, with a range of beautiful mountainous terrain with ski resorts, to large beautiful sand dunes to 4 wheel on. We have unclogged roadways, with a great local economy and inexpensive housing. We have a 3 great universities, which offer countless degrees, and give great hands on experience with smaller class sized. One university has the famous/infamous blue turf and an excellent non-BCS football team supported by the local community. We offer a whole FIVE active smashers in the WHOLE state to challenge anyone that passes through......

yeah...

(If you couldn't tell...that was sarcasm...truth be told I like the people here, but the smash is lacking....well...lacking is really a nice way to put it)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
but I love chubby wubbie! you and i both know that pnt is easy pickens! except for BC...he got 3rd in teams...no offense espy...

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
but I love chubby wubbie! you and i both know that pnt is easy pickens! except for BC...he got 3rd in teams...no offense espy...
Tell you what... you dominate the Melee. I'll dominate the Brawl. Savvy?

Espy

Smash Apprentice
Why don't you both come? I try to set these things up and everyone here in Poky and Chubby (XD) isn't all that good. Please come. :3

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Fenrir, we're going. Radio + November Issue = redemption :p

knuttz45

Smash Ace
um.....buzz....Turtlehoop...you know you BOTH will come, and i'll bring BC and 3 others (need a ride? give some gas money! i have room for 5)...and we will have a regular good ol time! Boise for the win! maybe turtlehoop or buzzie could suprize us! or....even espy! No one has played me at brawl...you guys really don't know how bad i am....

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Or we could do one of those nasty conspiracy plans where we just agree to split our winnings among ourselves no matter who takes it. :p

Espy

Smash Apprentice
um.....buzz....Turtlehoop...you know you BOTH will come, and i'll bring BC and 3 others (need a ride? give some gas money! i have room for 5)...and we will have a regular good ol time! Boise for the win! maybe turtlehoop or buzzie could suprize us! or....even espy! No one has played me at brawl...you guys really don't know how bad i am....
Or even I. That's a good one. d:

Top Bottom