• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Do we have a power rankings discussion thread?

Is QraQ not coming to Utah?

gnosis

Smash Lord
Hm, I'd go with craztad, but I might have business to attend to, so I might need to leave later with kink and them. But probably the early boat for me :D. And yeah we can team because we ****.

Qraq isn't coming to Utah, but I don't think we should make the thread until we have the first list. Which can be made after this tournament, since Buzz'll be seeing more from his west Idahoan brethren and we'll see more from east Idahoans. Maybe an IM chat or something can be devised?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
No we don't have a thread for it yet, you should make one buzz cuz you know everyone knows you and all and im pretty sure you can come up with a good mission statement and all the other stuff that need to be in it so it doesn't get shut down by a mod.

Qraq can't make it cuz he has to do some weekend thing with the air force so you wont be able to talk to him about it at the tournament but Gnosis is going so you and him can talk about how you each think it should be.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
is there any smashers in cuar de lane (sorry if spelt wrong) or on the washington idaho border.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
tonight i'll know for sure if i can go... my dad still hasnt answered me about it yet... i have a feeling we can go though... sooo...

*hides my face*

we'll see... really hoping we can.. been practicing =)

and thinking about taking the day off from work... so i can get ready and stuff...

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
bah... i feel bad... im sorry guys... im not so sure if i can go... but im not gonna give up just yet.. ill keep asking my dad... and ill get my mom to ask him too...

but rawr... yeah my dad said he wont let me... cuz im only 17... and he duznt want me leaving out of state... arr!!!

u.u

craztad

Smash Journeyman
wow that is crazy. The things i did when i was seventeen, hmm, I left for japan for a week with my girlfriend, i drove to montana several times and i started college. i guess age is just less important in my family.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
lol... sry about that sir...

my parents are real strict, and yeah... worry about me and my bro sooo... sorry about that...

azn parents

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
He's right and you are one of the only people who qualify to make one Buzz.

Ya i know what you mean i was going out of state all the time before i turned 18 like i went to Australia when i was 14-15ish can't remember lol and for smash I've been to New Mexico Utah like 20 fvcking time and Oregon for smash and to get drunk as hell over spring break and a few other places i can't remember lol.

So is it a no for sure L_eMo_n and Kinx cuz thats fvcking dumb if you guys can't go we need a strong Idaho group so people think we actually have a good smash community lol. Try telling your dad that this is the last time you can go to Utah for SSBM (it wont be telling a lie because you'll have to start going for SSBB lol)

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
bah... okay, theres a good chance we'll be able to go, but whats the name of the city exactly??

dad needs to know lol..

Kinx

Smash Cadet
Nevermind on the good chances everyone. It's a no-go on the UT trip for us.

We sincerely apologize about the situation. Though, we tried to the last second. But obviously, it didn't work. We know how much you guys wanted to attend this tournament and letting you down was the last thing we wanted to do. We also wanted to go really badly, too. But there were some circumstances (learned car was aged, distance to travel, parents lol) that prevented us from doing so.

Again, we're deeply sorry for not being able to provide a second ride.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
So how many do we have to squish in my car now? I only really got room for 5 and that is a pretty tight fit.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
so does anyone know how to get ahold of sam? i would like to smash against everyone before feb. 10th.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Me and BC got 5th in teams, I got 7th in singles, BC got 9th, and he got 2nd in low tier.

That's all I remember.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
I almost won a match. I also magically made it to the second round of the losers bracket without winning a match. No one needs to know the part about getting a bye in the first round though.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
ha ha, 7th and 9th in the touney, and 5th in teams. :) josh you are always better in teams. ;) How many people? how did buzz do? who did you guys loose to? now that everyone is back, r u guys going to get some power ranking stuff going. :) I know. I love to beat a dead horse...and to rest...i love to rest

gnosis

Smash Lord
ha ha, 7th and 9th in the touney, and 5th in teams. :) josh you are always better in teams. ;) How many people? how did buzz do? who did you guys loose to? now that everyone is back, r u guys going to get some power ranking stuff going. :) I know. I love to beat a dead horse...and to rest...i love to rest
I'm not sure how Buzz did.

In teams I forget who we lost to first, but then we got eliminated by Fallen Prophet and Sage... -barely-.

In singles I lost to FTS and Khom. Ended up tying with FTS, while Khom got second. He's also like 10 or 11 or something, lol.

And yeah, we'll get working on power rankings.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
In singles, I took like 413th along with Gojira.
In doubles (with jjoe), we took last (bad seeding john; gnosis and BC took us out).
In low tier singles, I took 3rd. I barely lost to BC. He teched my finishing blow. Good stuff, BC.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, we lost to C!Z and CREA first round, because the seeding was... good. -_-
crappy seeding... :( were they close...or...did you guys just get your butt kicked...plus how many people? alot? or a little? P.S while everyone was away...i realized, my marth sucks know, so take him off my main, only have jiggly... :( plus my jiggly to me feels 25% faster and my falco is about the same. :) we will see against you guys in the next smash fest! yay! And also josh, can you add mike, he is a marth/jiggly. i'm teaching him some jiggly, which is actually better than his marth. :)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
lol buzz the first match was a 2 stock but the second one was close.

As far as singles go I've let my fox get slow because of you Qraq lol so im going to have to play him more in friendlies guys..... Missing edge hogs is soooooo noob lol but i did use link in half of my tourney matches in singles.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
lol buzz the first match was a 2 stock but the second one was close.

As far as singles go I've let my fox get slow because of you Qraq lol so im going to have to play him more in friendlies guys..... Missing edge hogs is soooooo noob lol but i did use link in half of my tourney matches in singles.
Pffft... you lifted that chair, but you didn't have the courage to follow through. I knew you were weak.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Now now Idaho, don't fight...take it out on utah. :) we should try to go to another utah tourney when they ever have one. I most likely will go because the baby will be older...or i'll just go for the weekend. :) And i want to play your fox more BC...more up-throw rests for me. :) h aha, kidding, kidding..or am i. btw, we should smash sometime this week, you too smash-per-tater. and the whole gang. Qraq should be comming into town this weekend too...

and i'm really bad a lingo...whats a john...

Top Bottom