• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
geez... you guys sound totally excited for the utah tourney...

bah... ill see if we can drive alrite bc?

it's alrite with my mom... just have to see if my dad will let me =P

haha... azn parents ftw!

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
Cuz.... we're going. and if you need a ride, I can talk to Buzz about it. Will you have somewhere to stay?
Maybe, I have relatives up there, but where is the tourney going to be at? Also if you do get me a ride up there I will be indebted to you forever.

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
Hehe ok. We are going to leave Friday afternoon sometime, and come back Sunday afternoon. Sound good?
That sounds great. I'll call you guys if i cant go for some reason, also if I cant get a place to stay can I just sleep in the car or somthing like that?

Thanks so much!!!! :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
That sounds great. I'll call you guys if i cant go for some reason, also if I cant get a place to stay can I just sleep in the car or somthing like that?

Thanks so much!!!! :)
LOL, we'll talk to one of our hostess' and we'll see if we can get you the couch or something.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
LOL sleep in the car Utah's pretty nice they wont make you sleep in the car HAHAHAHA.

As for Boise I think we should leave some time friday afternoon like 2 to 4is would be nice so we can get there with time to play some friendlies and all that fun stuff. If that time frame doesn't work for anyone (Qraq) please post something soon so we can get it all figured out.

PS. ME LOVE YOU LOG TOME S.UTAH OKAAAAAAAAAY <3

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Ok well some problems arise on my part.
There's some exercise going on in the base to where I "think" I might not be available on the weekend MAYBE.
Ima find out tommorrow for sure.
Also I have no way of getting to Boise Friday if I do.
I'll prolly be getting off work sometime around 8 or so MAYBE.
I will post today when I have more info.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

-QraQ

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I propose we do an Idaho vs Utah crew battle!

And BC, I'll just bring the crew battle DVD in my hand to the tournament if you still want it. :laugh:

Kinx

Smash Cadet
Could we push the time from 4 to 5ish, BC? Me and L_eMo_N don't get off work until 3-4 :( If you can't we'll definitely try and work something out. I've been trying to work on my Bowser and G&W (godly, I know), so getting to play someone other than my brother will be magical on my part ;)

PM me directions :o

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Kinx and L_eMo_N-We could leave later I was just thinking it would be good to leave earlier so we have time to play while in Utah friday night. It's not a big deal whenever is good for you will be fine, you guys are going to drive us after all so it's up to you in the end lol.

Qraq-you have to go man there's going to be a low tier tourney and well come on you fvck **** up in low tier lol.

Buzz-you should bring that crew battle for sure.

Ummm I think thats everything but i'll edit if i didn't answer someones question.

gnosis

Smash Lord
If there's room I am officially announcing that I have decided to officially consider whether or not I'll decide to go to Utah.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Craztad-what time today??

Gnosis-now that Qraq might not go you could probably take his spot..... unless he does come. We might be ably to get 6 in the car but it'll be a tight fit so if it comes to that we could always try.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Im finding out today about all the specifics.
Battlechrist Ill try to call you later today with whats going on on my side.

-QraQ

craztad

Smash Journeyman
If there's room I am officially announcing that I have decided to officially consider whether or not I'll decide to go to Utah.
Man i have decided that i have unofficially thought about officially announcing that you are semi-officially considering too much. I can drive to utah this weekend for the tournament, so hopefully with a second car we can find enough room for everyone without squishing.

And BC just call me when you can play cause i am so ready, anytime after 5:30.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Woooah, two cars? Well then we better all just go.

I would of offered the second car, but it and I are in a bit of a pinch right now -_-.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well now that we have two cars someone should try to get felix and his friend to go and anyone else that wants to.

Craztad-I should be able to play at like 9 sorry its so late.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I donno I'm not really feelin that but if everyone else wants to we could.
BC, every time we have one, you whine about being tired, malpracticed, sucking, etc. but then you PWN on your first match. Honestly... Let's win one! ^_^

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Mars and Jupiter are coming too. They're bringing their crazy alien televisions and gamehypercubes.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Exactly who all is attending the Utah tournament? I am taking my wife and maybe jjoe. How many west Idaho guys are going?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Hey so are the panalist talking about the new rankings at all?

Panel
Buzz
Qraq
Gnosis

In case some of you don't know you have been put on it.......Buzz ya your on it just so you know.

I think we have six.
BC(me)
Kinx
L_eMo_N
Just Action
Craztad
Gnosis

We should find out when everyone can leave now that we have two cars. Craztad said he should be able to leave at 2ish so anyone that wants to leave early to get more time for friendlies should consider going with him. We should also try to split it so we have three people in each car so the drivers have someone to talk to in case someone falls asleep on the way there. Right now im assuming that L_eMo_N and kinx will be going in the same car and me and Craztd will be in the same car so either Gnosis or Just Action should ride with me and Craztad and one of you should ride with L_eMo_N.

Gnosis want to be my partner in teams cyuz you know we fvck **** up and all lol.

Top Bottom