• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
You have no idea how bad i want to go to this but i don't think i can because i have no car and can't afford to get a bus ticket or anything like that:(

FVCKING FINE!!!!!!!!

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
You have no idea how bad i want to go to this but i don't think i can sense i have no care and can't afford to get a bus ticket or anything like that:(
SENSE?!?!?! Rofl you suck at everything BC.

That mod freakin punked Hott.
Someone needs to get Pichu'd...

-QraQ

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Well, technically my name is spelled Mariano, but W/E. Sounds like me and julius can be good friends :). You only won because you jinxed me.

hey bc, Im gonna send a FR to you for Halo 3, Hugo1E (my brother's acc).

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I'm only posting here to pay my respects to Nealdt and his awesome program. Also, to screw up the smashboards listing.
come on, you know you want to fly into boise to go to our non existent tournies..except Saturday...finally one Saturday. I'd like to play you again with my jiggly...its been a while...(i didn't main jiggly at the time u 2 stocked my jiggly. :) )

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
LOL!!!!! OOOOOO

okay... talk the talk.. now walk the walk...

lol, you hurt my feelings... cuz i jinxed you? you believe in that?!?

i thought it was pretty simple... i have superior predicting skills =)

bah!!!!! WE WILL BECOME GREAT FRIENDS!!!! LOL

<333

come on, you know you want to fly into boise to go to our non existent tournies..except Saturday...finally one Saturday. I'd like to play you again with my jiggly...its been a while...(i didn't main jiggly at the time u 2 stocked my jiggly. :) )
Ah ha ha ha, cuz thats why I want to fly up, another Jiggly back-air contest! :laugh: I guess we could mix it up with a chain of never ending rests : P

But I do get the pleasure of you hitting up the tourney on the 20th, si? By my mind-count, The Buzz's, just action, gnosis and yourself are showing up?

gnosis

Smash Lord
Well I had to change the melee/brawl tournaments due to some disheartening developments.

What a roller coaster night.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Ah ha ha ha, cuz thats why I want to fly up, another Jiggly back-air contest! :laugh: I guess we could mix it up with a chain of never ending rests : P

But I do get the pleasure of you hitting up the tourney on the 20th, si? By my mind-count, The Buzz's, just action, gnosis and yourself are showing up?
Nope, not going to utah, :(. School and a baby are too much...I wish i could...a rest chain would be fun..but a team of two jigglys vs a team of fox and falco's that couldn't DI would be even more... :)

P.S....I thought I would HATE sonic...but he looks like another fast character. :) a mix between samus and fox..with fox's speed. :) ..(I still love jigglypuff though....)

P.P.S, what happened to the release date of brawl?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unfortunately, Buzz and I can't go. We are attending a marching band competition at ISU. :( But we ARE going to the Utah tourney on the 20th if any of you are going down there.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
if you didn't know he's talking about a tournament.
hey bc, i'm not gonig to smash on thursday...im going to a pinning, (kind of a graduation) for my mom...and my 1ife is just homework, homework. i'm sorry, i want to p1ay u too..i'm faster with jigg1y...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Hey BC, are we gonna play today? Im practiced up and ready for another beating.
and on a side note it looks like i won't be able to make it to the power rankings tournament this weekend. My dad needs me to go home and run the bulldozer for him which really sucks. i know im not good enough to be ranked yet anyways.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So i couldn't check the boards all day and didn't know if you still wanted to play so sorry about that. If you have any free time tomorrow i should be able to play just give me a call or something.

Can anyone give me a ride to the tourney this weekend cuz you know i have no car or anything.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
The time is pending on how many people we have going.
I would usually say at 12.
5 is for smashfests and STDs and what not haha.
Got those registered times and crap =P.

So ya who all is going? anyone call felix and aaron.

actually 5 is ok....

-QraQ

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
if you can, pick me up just in case my ride doesn't show up. i should be able to go, but if you're willing to pick me up (ill pay for gas), im fine with that too :), if not, ill be depressed for 2 weeks, 3 hours, and 22 minutes.

Top Bottom