• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
no, i know you would've won, but you were off the stage and i was gonna spike you, then you paused. then someone yelled "cheater!"

you're just lucky i didn't know the dthrow chaingrab on fox with my falco

T0MMY

Smash Master
SF:E is scheduled for the 20th, if you don't have anything planned and have a way to get to Eugene, OR, I would suggest attending if you're looking for a lot of fun. Washington will be there and some of NorCal said they might attend, but that's tentative.
It was nice seeing Idaho at the last SF:E, and everyone is welcomed to attend.

If it won't work out, there's also OSU III, which is in Corvallis (just north of Eugene) on nov 3rd. That one might not be as fun as SF:E, but it'll still be a large gathering of OR and WA players.

And if that doesn't work out, maybe we can somehow get an OR crew over to Idaho sometime.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
LOL SURE!!!!! n.n

remember it was 2 out of 3 games, 4 stocks n.n

[i paused for a second hehe]

Ah, the asian guy I've seen at the last two smashfests and never got to play, and who beat my peach at the tourney. :) I need to play you again. i never get to.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Hey craztad, great vids, except the streaming doesn't work...I can now see what my jiggly lacks...l-cancelling and speed...great job! oh yeah gnos..can you change my main on the front page to jiggly/marth and not marth? my marth has been really sucking it up lately, especially with all my jiggly pratice. :) I like how you labeled them and started them. (i hate team01...cause my u-throw rest missed and lost the match!!!)

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
i know!!! knuttz, were soo gonna play next time we see eachother n.n

and i owe sephiroth a rematch ;DDD

looking forward ^_^

craztad

Smash Journeyman
the vids up up on my filefront page http://hosted.filefront.com/craztad but you will have to download them and run them in either an mp4 compatible version of quicktime or download my favorite media player VLC Media Player which pretty much will play any kind of video under the sun, even some partialy corrupted video files.

does idaho have a youtube page for their smash vids or should i make one and put up the videos you guys want up there. If you want certain vids to not have the original sound and instead have some kind of music just somehow get me the song and i can put it into the video in about 20 seconds and be ready for upload to youtube.

Kinx

Smash Cadet
no, i know you would've won, but you were off the stage and i was gonna spike you, then you paused. then someone yelled "cheater!"

you're just lucky i didn't know the dthrow chaingrab on fox with my falco
This is your way of creating senseless excuses for losing?

And how is lemon lucky for you not knowing how to chain-grab? It's your own fault for not knowing in the first place rofl. So start learning and stop *****ing.

Seriously, take the loss like a man and stop pussing out of trying to salvage your own pride. Just makes you look like an idiot really :/

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Oh and for anyone who wants to see me at my best(warning not very good) watch mele11 cause i actually manage to 2 stock knuttz with my falco.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
ROFL Tater xD.
Do not let people see that match cause it looks bad for both of yall lol.
Quit that filefront **** and get them on youtube.
The point is to get people to watch them.
When they're named badly and you have to DL them people wont want to see them.
But gj at least getting them up lol props

-QraQ

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
i've gotten much better btw sephiroth... i never wavedashed on you at all in our match =)))

watahhhh! i play falco, fox, and roy now ;D

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Ya Dom i know that filefront sucks but it is just until we figure out what ones to put up on youtube. If you just tell me the numbers then i will take them off filefront right now and put them on my youtube page for now until we get a page up for the community.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
ROFL Tater xD.
Do not let people see that match cause it looks bad for both of yall lol.
Quit that filefront **** and get them on youtube.
The point is to get people to watch them.
When they're named badly and you have to DL them people wont want to see them.
But gj at least getting them up lol props

-QraQ
I know some of the vids aren't super great..but, hey,its proof he 2 stocked me...unlike how Mike and I 2 stocked (each) you and BC in the team. lol.
Plus I think we are the only ones we know that have gone up...only if streaming worked on filefront...then we can have All on filefront, then post the ones we really want on the more viewed youtube.
And yeah, renaming the matches are gonig to be a needed to get some people to watch them craztad..i like the beginning becuase its at the perfect time...now we just need the name :)...just use their screen name, (i don't know about you qraq if it would be pitchD or Qraq...), but like Knuttz(marth) vs. CrazTad(Falco) for the title or something if you put them on youtube. I like the team 1 and 2, and i think 17. (my jiggly vs. bc's link). if you do put some on youtube.
BTW dom...is the 13th okay for you for coming back to boise for the tourney?
Its kinda like clockwork huh? every two weeks. ha ha ha. :psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So i saw all the singles vids and have decided my link is fvcking bad at following up combos and i miss more LC's than i thought possible. If you post the vids try not post any of me.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i noticed that you never WDed during our match.

I played a peach that when i beat him, he stated that "He gave me a run for my money" which he did, but by any chance would somebody here know him?

no more tourney's for me, its just too hard to go somewhere without a ride. well, im not cutting them out of my life, but it will be really rare that i acually get to the place.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
So i saw all the singles vids and have decided my link is fvcking bad at following up combos and i miss more LC's than i thought possible. If you post the vids try not post any of me.
Hey BC...new thing NOT to do against any jiggly puff after watching vids.....do NOT grab with link or samus. Only do it if you know you have enough time to recover or you will grab for sure....easy rest for jiggly....i noticed this while playing with qraq...and saw a couple of opportunities in our jiggly link matches...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
ok so i need to put both team 1 and 2 up for sure. knuttz wants singles 17 but bc doesn't. When you guys can all agree on the vids that need to go up i will rename them and put them on youtube appropriately but for putting them up on filefront i just left them in the name that was on them when my computer popped them out. I could possibly get them to stream on filefront but i can guarentee they would not have any sound.

gnosis

Smash Lord
So are these from the fest at craztad's, or are there any of me?

Cause if there are they aren't going up. ;D Unless I'm forgetting some match that was recorded where I approved of how I played...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Well just action, if you go to the tournament on the 13th then you should hopefully get the chance to have a match recorded because we got two dvd recorders between me and knuttz. But if knuttz records in low quality again then i cant guarentee that it will ever get put up on youtube by me. Its just too painful.

craztad

Smash Journeyman

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
No car so i cant get to you..... you should come to us

Gnosis if you go to Utah for the 20th tourney you should take me to, I'll pitch in for gas also.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Craztad we should play soon
Ya that would be awesome, i can play tonight but only for a couple hours cause i do have a lot of homework to get done. Does anyone here by chance know how to parse groups of eight lines from say a driver class to an employee class in java? Its kind of painful cause i have to sort the first line of every group aplhabetically and then parse their ssn, name, address and income and use it to write checks. I would really like to strangle my CS teacher right now but i guess i will learn something by doing this assignment.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Nope cant help you with that Craztad. I cant play until like 7 cuz i have class to 5:55 and then dinner but ill call you when im done.

I dont know about a smashfest but you could probably come and play with me and Craztad.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
w00tage!!!!! perhaps if theres time!!!!! cause im heading to the cornmaze tonite =)

gnosis

Smash Lord
So I put up a doubles list if anyone else is in a pretty consistent team.

If not I'm deleting it because going solo on this would be lame.

Top Bottom